Register

T12 4 PC Bonus Rotation?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

T12 4 PC Bonus Rotation?

Postby ellorien » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 am

Hi,

I very recently got my 4 piece T12 bonus, and am not sure how this changes the rotation during berserk. If berserk is running low, is it a dps boost to just spam FB every, say, 3 CP to try to extend it more? Or should I stick to 5 CP FBs regardless?

(On checking Leafkiller's script for Ovale, it appears to want 5 CP FBs still, but just want to confirm? I also checked the EJ thread but was rather confused as someone proposed big bites and small bites and the others apparently disagreed.)

Exalted

Re: T12 4 PC Bonus Rotation?

Postby Leafkiller » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:49 pm

My rotations reflect the sim work that was done and various combinations were tried with full 5 combo point FBs coming out ahead. I believe Yawning did the sim work on that.

Honored

Postby Toro » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 pm

In my personal use, and as I've done a little spreadsheet work with, I found that 5CP finishers only as the best use, while Berz is up.

I have a question to add to the end of this: sub 25% Berz with 4pc t12... I had someone say to constantly refresh SR every 5Cp I get so that I get in more half cost shreds... I've tried it twice (Baelroc) to compare to just shredding away sub 25%, not using 4pcT12 more than twice, as to let Rip tick down, depending on if I have a masteyr proc with Matrix... So far what I've noticed is not abusing the 4pc by just maintaining Rip/SR normally was higher dps.

Would be nice to get some feedback on how others do it.
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Postby Shali » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Oh interesting I had the same feeling about how spamming FB's to keep berzerk on is really effective

Return to Kitty DPS