Register

4pc t12 question

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

4pc t12 question

Postby mekell » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 pm

There are lots of questions like this, but i havent seen this exactly one asked/answered, and if it has i apologize, i couldnt find it....

I have 4pc t12. If i want to stay hit and exp capped, is it worth it to reforge haste after those? Or if you decide to stay hit/exp capped, just stick with mastery as your primary 2ndary stat?

Re: 4pc t12 question

Postby exkape » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:55 am

I personally do, because the regen of energy is very good. haste pulls ahead of all the stats when you have 4t12, and the reason that you see alot of ferals reforging away from mastery is to get the haste higher than the mastery, in terms of value, so matrix will proc haste.
hope this helped a little

Revered

Re: 4pc t12 question

Postby shinryu » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:43 pm

It also tends to depend on your preference too I think it's worth noting; sure Haste pulls ahead with the 4p, but that's also assuming your basic patchwerk fight (of which only Baleroc resembles in Firelands unless you get to climb up to Beth also). So any time you're not on the boss or having to move, you lose value, especially if you start capping energy. Mastery meanwhile affects bleeds, which stay on the target regardless of all the moving you do.

So eh...personally I'm sticking with mastery since I'm too lazy/stingy to reforge and regem everything, but yeah...

Return to Kitty DPS