Register

Hello fellow druids,need some comeback help

Face-rippin fun.

Hello fellow druids,need some comeback help

Postby soultakerro » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:03 am

Iv been gone for the last 7 months or so,not playing wow for some time and coming back now i see alot has changed so id like some advice on some stuff and since i fallow this forum for some time i know it s a good place to ask.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... o/advanced this is my caracter as it is now ,i just started playing 2 day ago so dont have much new stuff

Besides the fact that i dont have a enchant on my weapon,thats cause im making a new one if a can find a good bs...the harvester one or what was it called what tips do u have for me ,i was wandering on the vallor bracers and what other items i can get quickly,gold is not a problem
Also i used to stack mastery but from what i can tell things are difrent ,can you guys tell me what are main stats and what are the caps on stats nowtays and what i should stack and what not?
Thx alot any other advice you can tell me it will be put to good use!

Revered

Re: Hello fellow druids,need some comeback help

Postby shinryu » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Until you start getting into higher levels of t12 gearing (where haste potentially pulls ahead), aim to get hit/exp capped for starters, then Mastery > Haste = Crit.

Nothing else you can really buy atm from what I'm seeing, make sure you hit up firelands/heroic dungeons and get your weekly VP cap so you can afford your t12 (don't bother with the relic, upgrade it last). Do lots of firelands trash runs in the meantime, they offer an upgraded cloak, belt, and trinket for rep.

If you're willing to spam dailies, head over to the molten front, a trinket comes off one of the vendors (though not as good as the one you'll eventually get from rep in firelands). Dunno what else to say, maybe if you have more time to use, go ahead and grab a shoulder or helm token from bot/bwd and/or the chest from jp and grab your 4p, as having it is better than not at all.

Return to Kitty DPS