Register

Official MoP Talent Calc up on site

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Re: Official MoP Talent Calc up on site

Postby AsgardFM » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Dont forget about the +20% bleed modifier on Shred still. I trust Blizzard will attempt to keep to the 5% margin but it seems that Shred still has a (minor, admittedly) ramp up time that might mean we use Mangle until a bleed gets applied (Negated if youhave that advantage of other bleed'ers in your group - curse my 10man team!)

Also, notice that Rip now has extended duration built in (+max of 6 seconds from Mangle/Shred). Guess things will change even further if there are more glyph changes like this. Maybe glyphs are becoming more preference orientated? If they're doing all this talent shake-up it would seem strange to still have Glyphs as being compulsory for certain DPS specs.

Honored

Postby Terias » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:58 pm

They've stated they intend to remove major glyphs entirely. That is why you see lots of them being rolled into the abilities.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:11 pm

AsgardFM wrote:Dont forget about the +20% bleed modifier on Shred still. I trust Blizzard will attempt to keep to the 5% margin but it seems that Shred still has a (minor, admittedly) ramp up time that might mean we use Mangle until a bleed gets applied

Mangle not offering a bleed debuff anymore it would be possible to open with rake; however, with savage roar increasing all physical damage again I see us returning to the wrath opener of mangle 1 cp roar cont. with opener.

Postby Frayne » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:22 am

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the nerf to Primal Fury. Going to be a bit tricky keeping rip and savage roar up with only getting an extra combo point every 2 or 3 combo moves.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:29 am

I'll be honest I've read and reread Primal Fury on the MOP calc and I don't see a nerf.
I'm wrong a lot so I could be here but what nerf are you talking about.

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am

Frayne wrote:I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the nerf to Primal Fury. Going to be a bit tricky keeping rip and savage roar up with only getting an extra combo point every 2 or 3 combo moves.

I'm going to have to agree with family on this one mate, Qbear is right, there is no nerf to Primal Fury. It's exactly the same, worded slightly different, as it is on live.

So, no nerf to mention.

Postby Frayne » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:25 pm

You're right. I read it to be that it would only be when finishing moves crit we would gain an extra combo point. Re-reading it I see it should stay the same.

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS