Register

Order to tackle H DS bosses in?

Face-rippin fun.
Revered

Order to tackle H DS bosses in?

Postby shinryu » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 am

So, for 10man mind you, H Morchok is still obviously a pushover. But what is the general ease of progression from there? I'm sensing unlike FL where you had Staghelm being one of the last bosses and also one of the easiest on heroic that's likely not the case here for sure given how anything Blackhorn and above seem to be a real pain. So yeah...between Zon'ozz, other creepy old god servant, Hagara, and Ultraxion, what's the easiest ones to aim for?

Re: Order to tackle H DS bosses in?

Postby Kalze » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:30 pm

For 10 man my understanding is:

Morchok - Yor'sahj - Hagara - Zon'ozz - Ultraxion - Gunship - Spine - Madness

Granted Konungr or another 10 man raider might help you out a bit more; not sure on if Hagara is considered easier than Yor'sahj on 10 or not.
[url]www.edgeofgarona.com[/url] - Recruiting exceptional players for Dragon Soul!
Props to XRated for Avatar and Signature.

Postby peki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:34 am

wrong thread me thinks?! :D

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:57 am

blancos wrote:The amount of energy consumed will give increased damage up to 100%. This doesn't mean that only if you have 25 extra energy after the cast will it do more damage. I don't know how Mew simulates using FB. Leaf or Yawning, does Mew try and pool up to 50 energy for FB use?

2. During Berserk only the cast cost is affected. That means it will only cost 12.5 energy to cast, but will still use up to 25 energy to buff. It works the same way with an OOC proc. The cast is free but up to 25 energy will still be used to buff the attack.

Wrong thread for sure. No we don't pool energy for FBs. Last time I checked that it was a dps loss (it has been awhile though).

Revered

Postby shinryu » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:07 am

loling...

We tried H Yor'sahj tonight, got steamrolled. Dunno if we have the gear, I mean the damage we were taking was just absurd...mind you're we're not hardcores and play on a crap server where we're tied for 1st with 2 other guilds at 1/8 H, but yeah...

Postby Kalze » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:04 am

I'd say give a shot to Hagara then, she's pretty much a pushover. If you think that damage is absurd you should see the end of heroic Ultraxion. Health bars just dip to like 30% or so every second it's insane.
[url]www.edgeofgarona.com[/url] - Recruiting exceptional players for Dragon Soul!
Props to XRated for Avatar and Signature.

Site Admin

Postby Alaron » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 am

Leafkiller wrote:
blancos wrote:The amount of energy consumed will give increased damage up to 100%. This doesn't mean that only if you have 25 extra energy after the cast will it do more damage. I don't know how Mew simulates using FB. Leaf or Yawning, does Mew try and pool up to 50 energy for FB use?

2. During Berserk only the cast cost is affected. That means it will only cost 12.5 energy to cast, but will still use up to 25 energy to buff. It works the same way with an OOC proc. The cast is free but up to 25 energy will still be used to buff the attack.

Wrong thread for sure. No we don't pool energy for FBs. Last time I checked that it was a dps loss (it has been awhile though).

Stealth spambot, I think. (They're getting better...they c/p a random post from a different thread onto this thread, and the spam links are in the sig.)

Return to Kitty DPS