Register

DAE Hate skullbash on mythic archimonde

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

DAE Hate skullbash on mythic archimonde

Postby Pieoden » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:31 pm

When you skull bash/Wild charge to Archimonde It will sometimes charge you right to the tip of the platform. Like to the very tip of the platform. Two weeks now I've had mark of the legion, got blown back, and then skull-bashed to the boss. It positioned me right to the edge while I was still moving forward, right off the edge.

I also have a major issue skullbashing/wild charging demolishers on hellfire assault. I'd wild charge to the demo. It charges me right inside the demo and knocks me out of melee range, It's pretty annoying.

By now I should just remember to not skullback or charge, but It really shouldnt be like that.

Honored

Re: DAE Hate skullbash on mythic archimonde

Postby Amitty » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:01 am

Yeah, Skull Bash on Archi M in the Nether is a bad idea. Would not recommend. Displacer Beast on the other hand is the go to talent for that fight /and every other imo/. Helps a lot with Marks/Dance/Infernals positioning.

Postby Tumpor » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:39 am

You just have to be prepared for it. I actually really like Skull Bash because you can charge right after you get knocked back from marks.

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:44 am

I've never fallen off because of it. Just realize there is a chance it could happen and stop moving forward as soon as you recognize it happening. Tgankfully he has a really big hitbox anyhow.

Revered

Postby Kraineth » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:12 pm

I think most guilds are still using the 4 stack points for mark right? if you angle correctly you'll never leave melee range. I even use the knockback to get to the void star that I am assigned to every time.

As far as charge versus Displacer, that is always going to be personal preference. I haven't untalented Displacer for any fight except Iron Juggernaut back in MoP, but many other people swear by wild charge.

Honored

Postby Thandorr » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:19 pm

The last time I used anything but Displacer Beast was on The Butcher. Wild Charge was great there for bounding but otherwise, DP is too good! I use SB on Mythic archi every week. I just stop moving at the instant that I use it and it's fine. Be a bit more deliberate with your movements and you'll be fine.

Revered

Postby Polihayse » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Wild Charge is good on Council because you can dot up Dia without losing a single GCD and then skull bash back to jub and bloodboil while casting healing touch.

Postby Pieoden » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:53 am

Yeah, Typically I only use wild charge for council.

Return to Kitty DPS