Register

Predatory Swiftness Macro

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Predatory Swiftness Macro

Postby ThePetes » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:42 pm

I have a macro that casts healing touch when I have the Predatory Swiftness buff and it doesn't take me out of cat form when I don't have the buff.

#showtooltip Healing Touch
/console autounshift 0
/cast Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

What I want to do is combine this functionality and include a Ferocious Bite at the end of it. So basically when I hit the macro I would healing touch and then ferocious bite for the increased damage. Is such a macro possible? I don't mind if I need to hit the macro more than once, but I think it would really help me maximize my blood talons talent if I could simplify it some with a macro. Thanks in advance.

Revered

Re: Predatory Swiftness Macro

Postby ShmooDude » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:49 pm

used to be cast sequence but I think I remember reading somewhere they took that out?

try
/castsequence Healing Touch, Ferocious Bite

Why macro them together though? You're not going to always want to Ferocious Bite after a HT cast. In most cases, its actually probably going to be the least common thing you should use after a Healing Touch since you're supposed to use it at 4 or more combo points.

Postby ThePetes » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:09 pm

That macro would pop me out of cat form when I wanted to cast a healing touch and did not have the predatory swiftness buff so that is not really what I am looking for.

In a situation where I get to 5 combo points and I want to buff my ferocious bite with the blood talons buff I want a macro that casts a healing touch if and only if I have the predatory swiftness buff and then I want the macro to cast a ferocious bite. I would not want the macro to cast healing touch if I don't have the predatory swiftness buff because it would knock me out of cat form. So if I have the predatory swiftness buff I want the macro to healing touch then ferocious bite. If I don't have the predatory swiftness buff I want to have the macro only cast ferocious bite.

I have the healing touch part figured out with:

/console autounshift 0
/cast Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

I just don't know a way to follow up on that healing touch condition with a ferocious bite. Is that sort of thing even possible? Thanks.

Revered

Postby ShmooDude » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:12 pm

That wasn't the full macro, that was for you put put in place of /cast Healing Touch.

/console autounshift 0
/castsequence Healing Touch, Ferocious Bite
/console autounshift 1

Return to Kitty DPS