Register

Oy vey, can I get a Cliff's notes version?

Face-rippin fun.
Honored

Oy vey, can I get a Cliff's notes version?

Postby Mandragaran » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Hey guys,

Haven't been around since last July. I have a little time now, so I bought into SWTOR and got really bored. So, I'm back on Lightbringer with my Kat, Deek, and Rogue.

Prepare yourself for a really unfair couple of questions. I fully expect to get flamed. Hopefully, someone will throw me a bone instead of saying "go read."

1. Best dps right now out of Kat, DK, or Rogue?
2. My talent tree hasn't been reset - so I assume no major modifications since last July?
3. If there have been, can you tip me off to what they are? I'm not asking for a treatise. Just being able to filter through seven months of data straight to the topic would be great.

4. Any "must do" quest lines?
5. Anything else I should know?

Thanks (cringe)

Re: Oy vey, can I get a Cliff's notes version?

Postby Paramount » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Mandragaran wrote:Hey guys,

Haven't been around since last July. I have a little time now, so I bought into SWTOR and got really bored. So, I'm back on Lightbringer with my Kat, Deek, and Rogue.

Prepare yourself for a really unfair couple of questions. I fully expect to get flamed. Hopefully, someone will throw me a bone instead of saying "go read."

1. Best dps right now out of Kat, DK, or Rogue?
2. My talent tree hasn't been reset - so I assume no major modifications since last July?
3. If there have been, can you tip me off to what they are? I'm not asking for a treatise. Just being able to filter through seven months of data straight to the topic would be great.

4. Any "must do" quest lines?
5. Anything else I should know?

Thanks (cringe)

1. Most likely the rogue.
2. Not really, although you can remove points out of Brutal Impact as there are virtually no interrupts this tier.
3. Answered ^^
4. If you play the rogue, yeah. Legendary weapon crap. Enjoy your awesome weapons.
5. Not really. Same shit, different pile.
Never underestimate my ability to overestimate my ability.
Bazinga

Return to Kitty DPS