Trinket1 terror_in_the_mists --------
Trinket2 relic_of_xuen --------
Back legbreaker_greatcloak crit - exp
Main Hand gaorei_staff_of_the_legendary_protector exp - hit

Koksi SimCraft

Exalted

Re: BiS for MoP

Postby Konungr » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:41 am

I just realized there will not be Mew in MoP, so as soon as I get into SimulationCraft and figure out how to use it, I'll get to work on the numbers for comparison.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 pm

I definitely wouldn't call that list set in stone, we still have time for class changes which could potentially change stat weights drastically.

Well, either that or I could've made some dumb mistake with it. Not even 12 hours before you posted this the profile was different (wowhead wasn't showing me the elite items!).

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Konungr wrote:I just realized there will not be Mew in MoP, so as soon as I get into SimulationCraft and figure out how to use it, I'll get to work on the numbers for comparison.

Might want to wait a few days, the simc script is being iterated hourly right now...

I spoke with Yawning about this back in June so I joined the simulationcraft community back in July so I could continue to work on the rotation :)

That said, it looks like aggixx is maintaining the script now, so I will coordinate what I am doing with him.

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:32 am

jusgdfequea wrote:I think Droodfocus is gonna be out of date, unless Konungr bugged someone to save it lol...

But yeah, I actually think many people don't use Ovale at all (since some people dislike the whole "telling you what to do" thing), http://www.esaclongchamp.com but I use and love it.

DroodFocus has been up to date since last week. At first it was a fan update, posted here, then the Original Author came back and made an official update 2 days ago!

Return to Kitty DPS