Register

Drood Focus

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 pm
Location: Ireland

Drood Focus

Postby Woem » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Latest version: http://www.2shared.com/file/l6HrwIcL/Dr ... Panda.html
Updated, now shows:
Bear mangle cd on icon timers (configured as a "buff" to stop timer reaching zero before its available again)

Lacerate, trash and FF refreshing mangle
Bear trash cooldown and duration on icon (If you want to track cat trash bleed duration please make a new spell with the appropriate id and set it to show in cat only)
Also fixed the bug that prevents you from interacting with glyphs and raid journal.
And added a line to prevent the options from being opened in combat as this was causing a massive frame stackup issue. If your in combat and try to open it you'll get a moderately polite note saying don't do that again.


All credit goes to Sjögurka
Curse account : http://www.curse.com/users/Colraw (Current addons are out of date as he has been busy trying to update this for me, bless his little non-feral heart)

Any bugs please report and we can try to fix them. We might try and add new features as we go.
Last edited by Woem on Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Konungr » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm

wtf? Updated version?

User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Woem » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Not exactly, I raid with a genius. Apparently it was api related. Only thing I can't get working is the new Faerie Fire


Tested, working just fine, 55k sleeper without a black phase. Things might be looking up after all

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Konungr » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Rake: 1822
Rip: 1079
Savage Roar: 127538
Weakened Armor (Faerie Fire): 113746 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")
Weakened Blows (Thrash): 115798 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")
Lacerate: 33745
Tiger's Fury: 5217
Berserk: 106951
Survival Instincts: 61336
Might of Ursoc: 106922

User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Woem » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Thankies, couldn't sort out the faerie fire at all

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Konungr » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah, I had resorted to using Tell Me When, got DF fixed up and uploaded on WoW Interface along with my WTF file so that any can use it with my set-up.

Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:51 am

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Stranglehorn » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:51 am

@Konungr - I'm trying to get to what you posted on WoW Interface: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21489-KonungrsUIPart11-DroodFocusMoPUpdated.html. Is that the right link? I keep getting redirected to the homepage and can't seem to find anything via the search f(x).

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Konungr » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:28 am

The link is right, apparently it was taken down or something. I'm checking my e-mail to see if they sent me anything about why it was taken down...

Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Greyhorn » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:58 am

Konungr wrote:Yeah, I had resorted to using Tell Me When, got DF fixed up and uploaded on WoW Interface along with my WTF file so that any can use it with my set-up.


Konungr can you re link your TMW setup with your WTF? i cant find it on WoW Int... thanks in advice :)

Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Bars » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but is any of the bear ability working correctly for you guys? In specific mangle, thrash and swipe cooldowns not showing in their respective icons.

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 pm

You will need to change spellID's for most of the spells. This is because most shared spells like FF, and Mangle all have the same SpellID now instead of each spec having their own (Bear Mangle, Cat Mangle). You can look up a few posts to see the new ID's.

Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Greyhorn » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Tinderhoof wrote:You will need to change spellID's for most of the spells. This is because most shared spells like FF, and Mangle all have the same SpellID now instead of each spec having their own (Bear Mangle, Cat Mangle). You can look up a few posts to see the new ID's.


mmm can you post some links of new spellID pls?

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Konungr was kind enough to post them like 6 posts up on this thread:

Konungr wrote:Rake: 1822
Rip: 1079
Savage Roar: 127538
Weakened Armor (Faerie Fire): 113746 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")
Weakened Blows (Thrash): 115798 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")
Lacerate: 33745
Tiger's Fury: 5217
Berserk: 106951
Survival Instincts: 61336
Might of Ursoc: 106922

Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Greyhorn » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Tinderhoof wrote:Konungr was kind enough to post them like 6 posts up on this thread:

Konungr wrote:Rake: 1822
Rip: 1079
Savage Roar: 127538
Weakened Armor (Faerie Fire): 113746 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")
Weakened Blows (Thrash): 115798 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")
Lacerate: 33745
Tiger's Fury: 5217
Berserk: 106951
Survival Instincts: 61336
Might of Ursoc: 106922


yes but most of them does'nt work... im not able to see the mangle debuff, and the CD's bar cooldown...

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:12 pm

Uh there is no Mangle debuff anymore. If you want the cooldown you need to change the spell in the list to Player Cooldown from Target Debuff. That field is like 3-4 boxes below the spellID input on the setup dialog.

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 568
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Konungr » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Greyhorn wrote:
Tinderhoof wrote:Konungr was kind enough to post them like 6 posts up on this thread:

Konungr wrote:Rake: 1822
Rip: 1079
Savage Roar: 127538
Weakened Armor (Faerie Fire): 113746 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")
Weakened Blows (Thrash): 115798 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")
Lacerate: 33745
Tiger's Fury: 5217
Berserk: 106951
Survival Instincts: 61336
Might of Ursoc: 106922


yes but most of them does'nt work... im not able to see the mangle debuff, and the CD's bar cooldown...


You have to make sure to set Tiger's Fury, Berserk, Survival Instincts, Might of Ursoc, Savage Roar to Personal Buff instead of Target Debuff. My DroodFocus is working perfectly, same one linked in this thread. I just deleted everything from the Spell's List and started fresh... Every Spell ID used here is what's in my Spell's List in DroodFocus right now.

Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Greyhorn » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Tinderhoof wrote:Uh there is no Mangle debuff anymore. If you want the cooldown you need to change the spell in the list to Player Cooldown from Target Debuff. That field is like 3-4 boxes below the spellID input on the setup dialog.


Yes i know... i mean the armor debuff when you hit a target

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Greyhorn wrote:
Tinderhoof wrote:Uh there is no Mangle debuff anymore. If you want the cooldown you need to change the spell in the list to Player Cooldown from Target Debuff. That field is like 3-4 boxes below the spellID input on the setup dialog.


Yes i know... i mean the armor debuff when you hit a target

Weakened Armor (Faerie Fire): 113746 (Uncheck "Show yours debuffs only")

Did you do this ^

Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Dargasky » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Its working for me :D

Happy again. Although I may start evaluating other add ons as it may not keep working for ever.

Thanks Woem/Konugr!

Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Bars » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:04 pm

Perhaps I should clarify. The cat side of things work wonderfully and there are no issues. However for the bear side, I am unable to show the cooldown remaining in the icon for mangle, thrash, swipe for the few that I have tested.

I have used the new spell id when appropriate (mangle=33878, thrash=77758 and swipe=779) and have enabled the "cooldown enabled" option to no avail. Is there something that I am missing?

Also out of curiosity I used the cat version of berserk (106951) and it displays the duration of the spell, but again no cooldown remaining. The bear version (50334) also behaves similarly.

Is there any remedy to the situation?

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:10 pm

Screen shots of your configs for the trouble abilities.

Honored
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:58 am

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Terias » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Out of curiosity, do you have those abilities on your bar somewhere not in macros?

There's a lot of issues where cooldowns aren't showing at all if you don't have the ability non-macro'd on one of your bars.

User avatar
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Woem » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Bars wrote:Perhaps I should clarify. The cat side of things work wonderfully and there are no issues. However for the bear side, I am unable to show the cooldown remaining in the icon for mangle, thrash, swipe for the few that I have tested.

I have used the new spell id when appropriate (mangle=33878, thrash=77758 and swipe=779) and have enabled the "cooldown enabled" option to no avail. Is there something that I am missing?

Also out of curiosity I used the cat version of berserk (106951) and it displays the duration of the spell, but again no cooldown remaining. The bear version (50334) also behaves similarly.

Is there any remedy to the situation?



Tbh I'd just set the cd manually, I'm lazy so just use icd timer in the spell options.
And glad to hear its working for cat anyway

Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Bars » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Tinderhoof wrote:Screen shots of your configs for the trouble abilities.


I believe these are all the trouble abilities: http://jjus5.imgur.com/all/

It should be noted that lacerate behaves exactly as intended (i.e. cooldown, duration and stacks displayed in icon), I have uploaded it as well in case you wanted to look at its config details.

I should also apologise for the state of my bars, Alot of abilities pre-patch that inhabited those slots are gone =(
Last edited by Bars on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Re: Drood Focus

Postby Bars » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Terias wrote:Out of curiosity, do you have those abilities on your bar somewhere not in macros?

There's a lot of issues where cooldowns aren't showing at all if you don't have the ability non-macro'd on one of your bars.


I actually do have them on my bar un-macroed and I just tested with macro as well to no avail =(

Next

Return to Kitty DPS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tinderhoof and 5 guests