Register

Tying berserk and trinket to tiger's fury

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Tying berserk and trinket to tiger's fury

Postby Bearcules » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi all,

Has anyone done any modeling to show if it is a tremendous loss to macro Berserk/trinket to Tiger's Fury and use as soon as its available?

A little backstory context...

One thing I've noticed reviewing my logs is I have a problem remembering to pop some of my dps boost cooldowns - specifically, my 90s trinket. What I was thinking about doing is macroing my berserk (180sec cd of course) and my trinket to Tiger's fury, since I hit TF on a regular interveral. The effect of this would be that every 90sec my trinket would pop with TF, and that every 180sec my Berserk would pop with TF. This would help keep my timing fairly consistent and alleviate my problem of not popping cooldowns regularly. The potential downside is I would be popping berserk/trinket when it was optimal to pop TF, and not necessarily when optimal to pop berserk.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Bearcules

Exalted

Re: Tying berserk and trinket to tiger's fury

Postby Tinderhoof » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Using all 3 together (plus a potion) is optimal in most situations. The only time it might not be as good is if you know how long the fight will be and are holding the cooldowns for a burst mechanic. If you are not doing cutting edge progression doing what you are thinking about doing will be a boost to you. Go for it!

Return to Kitty DPS