Register

strength enchant for kittys?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Re: strength enchant for kittys?

Postby Growlgrrl » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 pm

aggixx wrote:
Growlgrrl wrote:This will give everyone the same uptime.

That's a little large of a conclusion to jump to, but we can hope!

Well, from logs Windsong seems to be very close to a 40% uptime you'd expect from 2rppm no matter which character/role I've looked at including my personal Guardian vs Feral parses, so the rppm system seems to working as intended.

Now if there is something explictly broken with Ferals and Dancing Steel it will be immediately apparent once this change goes live, but in the absence of that I stand by my previous statement.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Don't get me wrong, it's definitely a likely possibility, just not the conclusion I would've jumped to.

Honored

Postby Dabeasty » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:30 am

Ive been seeing about 10 - 20% uptime on it generally. If that jumps to 40% uptime thats a fairly significant buff - 400agi or so!?!

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 am

40% uptime is overly optimistic because you're assuming that the procs never clip each other, and I would also say 10 - 20% uptime is really lowballing it. At best I would think our uptime would go up by 15% which would be equal to ~250 agility.

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS