Register

Please, help me fix my hybrid DPS!

Observe my Growling Bear style. I block blows...with my FACE.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Please, help me fix my hybrid DPS!

Postby Ruminare » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:08 am

So, first let me state that I am quite the newcomer to posting in these forums. I've followed the Fluid Druid RSS feed for quite some time, and have used the Ovale script since I started playing feral (I used to play resto/boomkin and found these forums thru Lissanna's blog). Now, I'm a tank/dps and I'm usually playing as a hybrid for my guilds alt runs. That being said, I am usually dps'ing as a cat, in a bear spec (armory below). For the life of me, I can't figure out how to increase my dps and be more competitive (even as a pure dps) compared with my raid group. The warrior in our alt group has a hybrid druid and I've been taking his advice to improve, but I just can't get my DPS up enough.

The ovale script I use is Leafkiller's 4.3 ovale script (here).

Advanced WOW Armory Profile
World of Logs Report

Note: if the logs link above works, you should be seeing our Heroic warmaster kill a few hours ago where I dps'd in cat form/bear spec. For a pure dps perspective, check the madness normal kill info, and for a pure tank perspective, check out the heroic warlord kill info.

So, here I am humbly asking you guys for help. I really can't figure out what I'm doing wrong and it's killing my confidence. On my DK, I destroy; and when I first started playing feral cat I was doing great. Now I'm waning and I don't know what happened :(

-Rumi

Re: Please, help me fix my hybrid DPS!

Postby Ruminare » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 am

Also, if you're looking at the madness kill information: we killed right most -> left most tentacles to finish off Chromatic Champion ach; and we put in a couple of Hspine attempts for the first time tonight (this is mostly an alt group of the core raiders, and I've just been included because one of the core raiders can't make it to alt runs).

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 pm

You are in PVP gear. Can you swap to your PVE set so we can have a look?

Postby Ruminare » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Sorry about that; bad habit since I started PVP'ing this season. Fixed now.

Return to Bear Tanking