Register

A very sad Boomkim... help! ><'

For the smart druids who don't do this melee...thing.

A very sad Boomkim... help! ><'

Postby Merywen » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello all! Take a few minutes from your time and listen to my tale: I was a Rogue in my raiding guild, and I performed a great job dps wise being one, but due to the huge amount of melee dps we had, I decided to reroll to my Boomkim, which I always enjoyed very much playing with it.

I figured this would be a nice way of helping the progression, but after some weeks of hard work, google searching, advice seeking, Noxxic/Icy Veins/Elitist Jerks/MMO-Champion forums threads/posts reading, etc etc, I just can't seem to fix my dps, and I'm very sad because I invested so much time on my Druid, and I reeealy don't want to go back to the Rogue, it would make me feel defeated.

I don't know if the lack of the legendary meta-gem is having a heavy weight in the end results, which I am working towards to get (but it will probably take a month or two depending on my luck, since I'm still on the 3000 valor quest ._.') plus my equipment, since I'm far from being BiS geared.

I use Mr.Robot for reforging/gemming/enchanting etc. I'm using the Icy Veins rotation to the best of my skill, but so far, the results have been very poor on the fights I've been...

I'm linking my armory/wol here, and any help would be much appreciated! I will be a very very very happy girl if I can finally fix my chicken and help out the guild once again.

Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Merywen/advanced
World of Logs: worldoflogs.com/reports/rctf298j7ber146b/details/2/

Thanks for your time! ^^

Exalted

Re: A very sad Boomkim... help! ><'

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:15 am

Hi Merywen.

I am sorry my Moonkin days are pretty far behind me (TogC). Have you considered posting in this thread on the MMO-Champion forums?
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/992746-Balance-Sunfyre-s-quot-Fix-my-Balance-DPS!-quot-thread
Sunfyre is very respected and knows his stuff way better then anyone who frequents here to often.

http://themoonkinrepository.com/ is also a great resource with lots of helpful folks usually willing to help a boomie in need.

Just a quick tip: Stay away from Noxxic. Noxxic is pretty terrible with their information (that goes for any class). To a lesser degree Icy Veins information should be taken with a grain of salt.

I hope one of those resources can give you a hand and I am sorry we aren't as helpful here as we could be. Best of Luck!

Re: A very sad Boomkim... help! ><'

Postby Merywen » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi Tinderhoof!

I did posted in that thread on MMO-Champion foruns some days ago. So far I got one reply, but I though I could get an extra help here with you guys, since all the new info I can get will be very valuable!
I will check that second link of yours meanwhile, and take your tips on Noxxic/Icy in regard, thank you! ^^

Return to Resto/Balance