Register

Link to main Fluid Druid blog?

All the non-WOW stuff goes here.
Honored

Link to main Fluid Druid blog?

Postby Grenache » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:22 am

Hi - I bookmark your forums, but recently realised I couldn't get back to your main page easily. Is there a way to add a link here so we can browse your blog posts?

Site Admin

Re: Link to main Fluid Druid blog?

Postby Alaron » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Good point. A bit too busy to go mucking around in the theme code again (it took me forever just to figure out why the buttons were disappearing) but I'll add that when I can.

Revered

Postby Sylvaneart » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Is it just me or are the buttons on the right side missing again on the main page?
Be sure to subscribe to The Fluid Druid RSS feed and follow me on twitter! @Sylvaneart

Postby Mehrune » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 am

Sylvaneart wrote:Is it just me or are the buttons on the right side missing again on the main page?

I'm having the same issue. Older posts still have the links on the right side of them. Though eversince the "The Fluid Druid’s Cataclysm Feral DPS Gear List, Part 2"-post, they have gone missing.

@ Alaron: The gearlist seems to end with the Chest section, leaving a lot of slots unaccounted for. Are those 4 slots (weapon/head/legs/chest) the only ones you've posted sofar (and/or intended to be posted only), or did the rest go missing like the links on the right side? :O

(Using IE8, if that info is of any use to the issue.)

Return to Off-Topic Discussion