Register

Sylv's new grill

All the non-WOW stuff goes here.
Revered

Sylv's new grill

Postby Sylvaneart » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 pm

OK I am getting my new grill delivered tomarrow. This thing is big. 6 burners plus indirect IR. It is more grill than I need but it looked so nice and was on sale. What should I make 1st? Give me some options and i'll make a poll.
Be sure to subscribe to The Fluid Druid RSS feed and follow me on twitter! @Sylvaneart

Honored

Re: Sylv's new grill

Postby BigTwoHorns » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Cholula Chicken - Marinate chicken breast in Cholula hot sause for a day with garlic. Slow cook on low heat and it will be the juiciest and spiciest chicken you're ever had.
A GOOD PLAN VIOLENTLY EXECUTED NOW IS BETTER THAN A PERFECT PLAN EXECUTED NEXT WEEK.
GEORGE S. PATTON

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/akama/bigtwohorns/simple

Revered

Postby shinryu » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Depends really, I'd say throw a party and chuck on all the usual goodies like hot dogs, hamburgers, etc etc. Big grills are meant to be shown off I'd think, and what better way to mass feed people than at a party?

Otherwise, can't go wrong with a good steak. Maybe even splurge for a nice cut of meat, t-bone or ribs are good.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:19 pm

This is a tough one. See because as a man the first piece of meat on a new grill needs to be nothing less then a ribeye or better (New York or T-Bone are acceptable). However because you don't know this grill you stand the chance of destroying said steak of kings. I believe though it is worth the risk.

Ribeye or better!

Revered

Postby Sylvaneart » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Got to have a party. My pool needs a workout
Be sure to subscribe to The Fluid Druid RSS feed and follow me on twitter! @Sylvaneart

Revered

Postby shinryu » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:21 am

Well, I still stand by the usual grill fair, maybe some kabobs too? Those are always pleasing. Or how about a pizza? There's something unexpected.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:26 am

Hot dogs ye!

Return to Off-Topic Discussion