Register

rID

All the non-WOW stuff goes here.
Honored

rID

Postby Toro » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 pm

I don't intend this to be the place to be where people drop their emails to be rID friends, but I'm curious, as a new member of this DruComm, are most of you rID friends, or do some of you talk to each other regularly not on these forums, as in, on the spot stuffs?
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Revered

Re: rID

Postby Qbear » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:45 am

I'm friends with the other mods of the forums. I'd be iffy to just toss your realid email on an open forum like this. This site gets a lot of traffic! However, if you make a friend pm's are the way to go.

Honored

Postby Toro » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 am

Was more curious if people are in touch via rID and talk to each other through progression, like, on the spot problems. I can see it being useful, so I wasnt' sure how many people do it.
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Revered

Postby Qbear » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 am

Ah I got ya, yeah I'm always like Leaf help me do more dps then he tells me to shut up and I go to the corner and hang out. It's a love/hate relationship.

Postby Evil » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 am

As we are in a rID discussion. I'm curious, possible to get rID friends over the ocean also. I ask because I'm sitting here in Europe - so possible to communicate via rID also with guys from US-Server?

Honored

Postby Toro » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Good question, and I'm curious to know as well...
I think, as when it goes down, BNet specifies "US-Battle.net Servers are down" that it might not allow us to rID EU peoples...

After a quick search on the intarwebz:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900710461

Yes, it's a forum post, but supposedly someone there has tried and did not succeed.

Postby Evil » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:39 am

Ahh thats sad. rID should be world wide - not continent based. But it's blizzard like - same as not able to play, as european, on a US-Realm within a US-Guild and vice versa. They should think more global in my point of view. I know it's all server based and also a technical issue, but guys - Blizz make tons of bucks and could effort it without any problem.

Return to Off-Topic Discussion