Register

So... anyone else commenting on WoW Insider too?

All the non-WOW stuff goes here.
Revered

So... anyone else commenting on WoW Insider too?

Postby Sibylle » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 am

Just curious, do any of you have "another identity" and comment with any regularity over at WoW Insider? I'm there under my priest's name Revnah who was my main at the time I created the WoW Insider account (it was the year that my druid was parked).

So, fess up! :)
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Re: So... anyone else commenting on WoW Insider too?

Postby Samskeyti » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:43 pm

I'm not sure what the problem is but I can't seem to be able to register, the page never switches. So I comment when I can be bothered, digging out password etc. Today I wanted to write on the "where's your name from" post, but then decided, ah, doesn't matter. So, I'm sure I'd post more often if I could just log in and do so, not wirte, get email, confirm email... because it's an email I hardly ever check too. Hower, I'm usually posting on the petopia or the tlpdresource forums :-) Rares in WoW...my biggest weakness :D

Revered

Re: So... anyone else commenting on WoW Insider too?

Postby shinryu » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:50 pm

I once had a question answered in the queue when I complained about the lack of ret/tank pally articles about a year ago...come to think of it, there's still a big lack of them compared to the lameo holy one that gets a weekly view. WTF?

That and I troll and call people idiots on there, but that's only if I'm feeling moody.

Return to Off-Topic Discussion