Register

Anyone playing GW2 This Weekend?

All the non-WOW stuff goes here.
Revered

Anyone playing GW2 This Weekend?

Postby Qbear » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 am

I know I haven't been around much but I do still drop in to clean up the spam bots every now and again. For those of you who still play and remember the Qbear days just wanted to let you know I joined what is already to be rumored one of the highest teir pvp guilds for GW2, Team Legacy.

Since I'll be playing around on the beta I thought it would be nice to come back and extend an invite to what is still the best community I've ever been apart of, yes you guys you fluiddruids you.

Team Legacy will be rolling on the Crystal Desert server when the beta goes live so if you are in the beta weekend don't have a guild or your groups of friends really weren't sure where to roll then I'd love to hang out with you I'll come back once servers come up to let ya know what my in game name and stuff will be.

If you don't have the beta but still want to see what it's all about I'll be streaming it with commentary http://www.twitch.tv/qstrike

So yeah thought it would be nice to find out who all will be there.

Do keep in mind I am still a mod on these forums don't turn this into a which game is better thread I know it's going to sound crazy but 2 types of the same thing are in fact allowed to exsist in the world.

Revered

Re: Anyone playing GW2 This Weekend?

Postby Qbear » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Of course beta was beta, there was a known issue where the game was only using one processor which was decent in game play; however, a nightmare when trying to run xsplit and dxtory.

For those wanting to know some more ins and outs of the game I'll be doing a bunch of different youtube series which of course I'll be uploading to my personal chan since it's not druid related.

http://www.youtube.com/user/QstrikeTV?feature=mhee

for anyone that wanted to check out some of the amazing pvp the game has to offer.

Return to Off-Topic Discussion