Register

Diablo 3

All the non-WOW stuff goes here.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Diablo 3

Postby Toro » Thu May 31, 2012 3:48 pm

So, I'm sure a bunch of you have played, and/or are playing right now...

How're you liking it?

What're you playing?

What're your D3 plans?

I've got 60ish hours in on my barb (on inferno atm) and thinking about rolling another toon to make money, because it seems that the only way to progress is to buy gear from the AH (affirmed by a blue post). The other toon play being that I can deal with all of the mobs, and I'd rather not just farm on one toon, over and over, as opposed to use another toon to make the money as I level them! Since profs are linked, then I'm not spending money on the next toon, and I've got hand-me-downs from my barb to aid the gameplay of the next toon!
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Exalted

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Leafkiller » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:54 pm

I have a level 60 barb and have been running 5 stack jailer/butcher runs to afford gear off of the AH so I can progress to act 2 of inferno. It is boring as hell and I also have been considering running up a DH so I could have a toon to farm the higher acts of Inferno.

It is possible with so-so gear to farm the higher acts on a barb if you get one of the sprint builds with a large amount of life on hit - but I am not sure how much fun that will be to play versus simply running up a DH.

I think it is a shame you have to have act 2-4 gear on a barb before you can survive in act 2 inferno, even though it is easy to farm act 1. Based on one of the blogs I do think they are going to somewhat address that in the next patch as they are talking about lowering spike damage which is the biggest issue right now.

Re: Diablo 3

Postby Watkins84 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 am

I've just started playing it and I can't get enough! It's awesome, I spend all my free time on it, and my wife is about to kill me :))

Return to Off-Topic Discussion