Register

Forum Upgrades/Changes

Site Admin

Forum Upgrades/Changes

Postby Alaron » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:15 am

All,
I've updated the forums to the latest version (Hackerz are bad) and done a little bit of tweaking.
At some point in the near future, I'm going to be updating the default theme; the current theme (Avalon Green) is buggy as hell. (Seriously, go change your language setting from the default; the New Post buttons disappear. Took me a while to figure that one out!)
If there's any features you'd like to see, please let me know.

Site Admin

Re: Forum Upgrades/Changes

Postby Alaron » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 am

As promised, new theme (Artodia Green, with a few mods) has gone live and is the new default.
If you'd rather the old theme, it's under your User Control Panel/Board Preferences, and pick Avalon Green.

Oh, and in case it's not obvious, I'm pointing my Monk blog over here for forums instead of creating a whole new phpBB install, so yeah! Monks! yeah! :P

If you see anything significant broken, let me know and I'll sort it out.

Postby alton » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 am

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up. :roll: :lol:

Honored

Postby Grenache » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:17 am

I absolutely loved the low key look of Avalon Green, so I reverted matey. I just find it more soothing on the eye. Thanks for all the work you have done to make this the best feral resource site out there.

Honored

Postby adianar » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Ironically, I did the same. Same word out to you, Q, leaf, Tinder, Aggie and all the other resourses who keep us the brightest secret in WOW!

Adi

Return to Announcements