Register

What makes you facepalm?

Hot animal action.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

What makes you facepalm?

Postby Irradiated » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:55 pm

I would have to say, after grinding bgs getting ready for the next arena season, that trying to chase down other feral druids is probably the thing I find most frustrating. Mostly because I understand just how slippery we can be. I'm fairly proficient at getting out of sticky situations, so trying to chase another cat down and failing just infuriates me. Any solid advice on the matter?
Also, this thread is open to any posts about hard to handle PvP situations. Hopefully, we can get some good advice flowing and help each other.

Re: What makes you facepalm?

Postby Feral_Instincts » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Catching a kitty is hard. My challenge right now is I'm doing a lot of leveling through BGs on my newest cat. However, what gets me is I go to do some face ripping on a Prot Warrior carrying the flag and then I go squish. When I have 3.8k health, he shield slams for 1.7k, revenges for another 1k, it doesn't take much for me to be the end result of being a curious cat...

Re: What makes you facepalm?

Postby dale15 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:56 pm

The only sure fire way to catch another cat is using cyclone. If its either on cd (thanks alot bliz), or your without a proc and NS is unavailable (level, cd) it almost comes down to reaction time and latency. We can shapeshift out of roots/ slows, so it largely depends on knowing what the other has available. Try and remember what the other cat uses and when. I have left so many other ferals in the dust just using a simple dash macro that power shifts just before dash is applied. Doing this insures that I shapeshift off any pesky slows that might be applied. The one thing that will absolutely get a feral away from another feral is Nature's grasp. While this is up, the only thing that can honestly be done is get the stacks off as quickly as possible, then just mount up as soon as possible, using travel form until out of combat. Keep in mind, stuns cant be shapeshifted, and usrols vortex pulls them back, and the slow cannot be shapeshifted, at least as far as I know.

What makes me facepalm? Playing kitty cleave against a god comp and running out of CC while their able to continously make the game a 1v3. Thanks bliz, killing another comp for ferals. Granted its damage alone still makes it viable, but the margin for error has become even smaller.

Return to Feral PvP