Register

Ovlale Noob question

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Ovlale Noob question

Postby Dargasky » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Hey,

So I posted before about AddOnns and Droodfocus. Since then I have been trying to complement it with Ovale.

Im a first time user of Ovale and use Nerien's Ovale Scripts but I cant work out why it keeps asking me to Mangle... I am replacing it with shred but something feels wrong.

When I go to a target dummy and do what I would normally I tend to do more DPS - I replace the mangle suggestion with Shred when following the recommendation. Also i pool more when doing it on my own where as Ovale seems to want me to mangle (or anything else) pretty much as soon as I have energy.

I have a feeling im reading it wrong but I am not sure.

What could be going wrong?

Honored

Re: Ovlale Noob question

Postby RareBeast » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Two possibilities :-

1) Click on the Ovale suggestion box and some option boxes will appear on the right. One of these says something like 'attack from front' or something which may need to be clicked to change to regular attacking from behind and thus use shred

2) Sometimes abilites won't work properly unless you have them on your bars somewhere. You may run into this problem if like me you use a macro for several abilities (I have my shred button mangle if I hold down alt). If option 1 above doesn't fix this for you then try putting the shred spell on your action bars somewhere to see if that fixes it.

Re: Ovlale Noob question

Postby Dargasky » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks man!

I put mangle back on my bar and now it has stopped asking for it. Its working as expected.

:)

Return to Kitty DPS