Register

Problem with Shifting!

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Problem with Shifting!

Postby Xube » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Is it me or after this past reset/ Tuesday.

I cant seem to battle-rez while in cat form, it just says you cant in shapeshift or something a long those lines.

I literally have to hit my cat form button to shift out, battle rezz, Re-hit cat form. Then wind up and this is a big big DPS loss.

I could have sworn this wasn't how it was being done on Monday night. i was able to hit rebirth and it would auto shift me out.

I was wondering if it was a UI thing that was messing this up so i went into default ui and still no go.

In one way this is good because i cant cast healing touch without PS being active which is great. ( but i had a macro doing that for me before.)

Any one else suffering from this.

Its also effecting Tranq, etc.

Honored

Re: Problem with Shifting!

Postby Instaqueues » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm

I know it didn't affect my tranqs this week, but the 1 rebirth I had to cast I did with NS, so I'm not sure about that :S

But if tranq is working fine, and it won't work for you, I'd assume it is something on your end? (used tranq last night straight out of cat form, I am 100% sure)

Honored

Postby kaiadam » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:22 pm

You know how your healing touch macro that never takes you out of catform sets AutoUnshift to 0, then back to 1?

I think chances are your cvar is set to 0 now through a macro or addon. I'm not sure of the exact wording, but try typing "/console AutoUnshift 1" into your chat and see if it starts working again.

Postby Xube » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 pm

That may be it, one of my macros has that auto shift thing. i will check tonight, Thanks guys!

Return to Kitty DPS