Register

Feral druid nerfs

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Feral druid nerfs

Postby lamchopp » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:54 am

Hey guys,

logged on today to see my abilities not hitting as hard. Ravage used to crit for 120-130k now it's about 100k. Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm this and if so what abilities were nerfed. I'm not gonna lie I was a little disappointed but w/e the game is always in a state of change. Hopefully I'm wrong but who knows, this could be a stealth nerf.

Exalted

Re: Feral druid nerfs

Postby Tinderhoof » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 pm

They don't really do stealth nerfs anymore. The player base is to much in tune and it just makes them look bad if they don't talk about it. I do have to ask, do you have your Org teleport cloak equipped, or perhaps your fish pole?

Postby lamchopp » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:11 am

Haha no I didn't have my org cloak or a fishing pole equipped. I think it was just the string of unfavorable RNGs that made that impression on me. After playing a bit more I noticed my damage seemed to be go back to "normal."

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:40 am

Got to ask about that. Mostly because I have tried to figure out why I am doing so bad, when my Moonkin set is equiped...have the Dalaran Ring, Org Cloak, Fish Pole. "Hey why am I missing, I am hit capped?"

Return to Kitty DPS