Register

Help with gearing

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Help with gearing

Postby Beroost » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:22 am

Hey so I just wanted some feedback on how my gearing is. On items like my belt and boots I was doing all 160 agility gems but recently tried out askmrrobot with the stat weights provided in these forums for DoC. AMR told me to replace those gems with the agi/mastery and agi/hit to get the socket bonuses. I'm guessing they want me to get more mastery from reforging that way. Just kind of frustrated seems like I could be doing more dps than I am. I'm running with the Doc rotation and ovale to help me out with it. I usually do ok in our raids when I actually get to dps. You can look at my logs if you like and see if I'm where I should be or not. Anyway I'm sure you guys get a ton of these threads and are sick of answering them but would really appreciate some feedback. Thank you very much.

Exalted

Re: Help with gearing

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:40 am

The stat weights for AMR arn't correct at this moment. They should be updating them soon, but right now unless you have agility as the socket bonus it's not worth getting. What you have been doing is correct.

Postby Beroost » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Ok thank you very much. Yeah I had read that the AMR stat weights weren't correct but I did hear a suggestion on here somewhere that if you take your own stat weights and enter them it should work correctly. Oh well thank you for the reply. :)

Postby zoopercat » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Hey! I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. I wanted to give you guys an update - those stat weight updates are coming soon! We haven't forgotten about you kitties!! :) We got a little behind with our new mobile app release (it's pretty snazzy, and free). But these stat weight changes are VERY high on the list.

Return to Kitty DPS