Register

T15 Itemization and BiS Discussion

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Exalted

T15 Itemization and BiS Discussion

Postby aggixx » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:59 pm

I don't know if anyone's actually interested in this kind of thing other than me, but I figured I'd create this thread for some discussion on some of the items that have been datamined in T15.

5.2 items can be found on Wowhead or at WOWDB, here's some filtered links for those interested:
Armor | Weapons | Trinkets

Trinkets are impossible to evaluate at the moment other than an educated guess, as proc chances are all placeholders and we'll know nothing about the ICDs of any of them until they tell us.

That said, here is my (work in progress) BiS list not including trinkets:
Code: Select all
head=lightningeye_hood,id=96370,gems=agile_primal_80agi_160mastery_180agi,reforge=haste_crit
neck=quadrahead_brooch,id=96443,gems=80agi_160mastery_60crit,reforge=hit_crit
shoulders=spaulders_of_the_haunted_forest,id=96583,gems=160agi_80agi_160mastery_120mastery,enchant=520agi_100crit,reforge=hit_mastery
back=grey_wind_mistcloak,id=95015,gems=80agi_160mastery_60haste,enchant=180crit,reforge=haste_mastery
chest=raiment_of_the_haunted_forest,id=96579,gems=160agi_80agi_160mastery_80agi_160hit_180agi,enchant=80all,reforge=exp_crit
wrists=bracers_of_the_midnight_comet_of_the_windstorm,id=96540,gems=80agi_160mastery_60agi,enchant=180agi,suffix=137
hands=grips_of_the_haunted_forest,id=96580,gems=160agi_60agi,enchant=170mastery,addon=synapse_springs_mark_ii,reforge=exp_mastery
waist=strap_of_murderous_strikes,id=94998,gems=80agi_160hit_80agi_160hit_160agi_120agi
legs=legguards_of_the_haunted_forest,id=96582,gems=80agi_160mastery_80agi_160hit_120agi,enchant=285agi_165crit,reforge=haste_crit
feet=twisttoe_tabi,id=95007,gems=80agi_160mastery_80agi_160hit_120agi,enchant=140agi,reforge=haste_mastery
finger1=radens_swift_seal,id=95021,gems=80agi_160hit_60agi,reforge=hit_mastery
finger2=goresoaked_gear,id=96513,gems=80agi_160mastery_60crit,reforge=haste_mastery
trinket1=none
trinket2=none
main_hand=darkwood_spiritstaff,id=96606,gems=80agi_160mastery_60agi,enchant=dancing_steel

To build this list I created a spreadsheet to compare gear that can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

I reforged and gemmed all items for maximum score to make things simple. Typically this means that all socket bonuses are met and that Haste, Hit, or Expertise is reforged into Crit or Mastery.

Currently, these are the trinkets that have been datamined:

Bad Juju
+1657 Mastery (2.76 @ L90)
Equip: When your attacks hit you have a chance to gain 4232 Agility and summon 3 Voodoo Gnomes for 20 sec.

Renataki's Soul Charm
+1657 Expertise (4.87 @ L90)
Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant Blades of Renataki, granting 770 Agility every 2 sec for 20 sec.

Talisman of Bloodlust
+1657 Agility
Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant you 887 haste for 10 sec. This effect can stack up to 5 times.

Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
+1467 Hit (4.31% @ L90)
Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant you 5079 Agility for 20 sec.

Rune of Re-Origination
+1657 Agility
Equip: When your attacks hit you have a chance to trigger Re-Origination. Re-Origination converts all of your Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery into the highest of those three attributes for 20 sec.

As it stands now, a Renataki's or the Shado-Pan Talisman is going to be incredibly difficult to fit into a gear set with the amount of expertise, hit, and blue sockets on the gear in the tier.

Rune of Re-Origination is a very interesting concept that is unfortunately going to suck for almost everybody. It has some potential to be decent for feral due to our secondary's having fairly poor synergy and bleed crit chance being dynamic, but in addition to the fact that you aren't actually gaining an itemization when the trinket procs, secondary stats tend to increase the value of each other the more you have of them, so the proc has the potential to be a noticeable DPS loss for some specs.

Edit: We now have some proc info for trinkets and the meta (source):
Ghostcrawler wrote:Trinkets

Agility DPS
- Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – 15% chance on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 105 sec ICD.
- Renataki’s Soul Charm – 0.56 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD.
- Talisman of Bloodlust – 3.00 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.
- Bad Juju – 0.50 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD. Voodoo Gnomes are mostly for flavor; they deal ~200 damage before armor per hit.
- Rune of Re-Origination – 0.46 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD

Strength DPS
Spoiler: show
- Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault - 15% chance on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 75 sec ICD.
- Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun - 0.56 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. 22 sec ICD.
- Primordius’ Talisman of Rage – 3.00 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.
- Spark of Zandalar - 5.00 RealPPM on landing harmful abilities and spells, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.
- Gaze of the Twins – 1.00 RealPPM on critical harmful abilities and spells, periodic spell, and melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD.

Intellect DPS
- Volatile Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – 15% chance on landing harmful spell. 45sec ICD.
- Wushoolay’s Final Choice – 0.56 RealPPM on damage/absorb from harmful abilities and spells, and periodic spells. 22 sec ICD.
- Breath of the Hydra – 0.50 RealPPM on damage/absorb from periodic spell. No ICD.
- Unerring Vision of Lei-Shen – 0.50 RealPPM on damage/absorb from harmful spells and periodic spells. No ICD.
- Cha-Ye's Essence of Brilliance – 1.00 RealPPM on critical harmful spells and periodic spells. No ICD.

Healer
- Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – On Use, 180sec CD.
- Horridon's Last Gasp – 1.00 RealPPM on heal from helpful spell and periodic spell while in combat. No ICD.
- Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn – 1.13 RealPPM on heal from helpful spell and periodic spell while in combat. 17 sec ICD.
- Stolen Relic of Zuldazar – 3.00 RealPPM on attempting helpful spell while in combat. No ICD. Use effect has a 20sec CD.
- Lightning-Imbued Chalice – 3.00 RealPPM on heal from helpful spell and periodic spell while in combat. No ICD.

Tank
- Steadfast Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault – On Use, 120 sec CD.
- Fortitude of the Zandalari – On Use, 120 sec CD.
- Delicate Vial of the Sanguinaire – 4% chance on dodge melee ability or swing. No ICD.
- Ji-Kun's Rising Winds – 100% chance on taking damage from melee abilities or swings, that leaves you below 35% health. 30 sec ICD.
- Soul Barrier - On Use, 120 sec CD.

Legendary Metagems

Sinister Primal Diamond – 0.84 RealPPM on damage/absorb of harmful or periodic spell. No ICD.
Courageous Primal Diamond – 1.00 RealPPM on attempting helpful spell. No ICD.
Indomitable Primal Diamond – 1.00 RealPPM on damage/absorb taken from melee ability or swing. No ICD.
Capacitive Primal Diamond – 15.00 base RealPPM on landing melee/ranged abilities and swings. No ICD. At 5 stacks, fires Lightning Strike, which deals [280 + 75% AP] Nature damage. That base proc rate is multiplied by an additional coefficient by spec:
- Assassination: 1.535
- Combat: 0.99
- Subtlety: 0.98
- Feral: 1.934
- Windwalker: 1.084
- Beast Mastery: 1.604
- Marksmanship: 1.594
- Survival: 1.449
- Enhancement: 1.093
- Retribution: 1.923
- Frost DK (2H): 1.309
- Frost DK (DW): 1.572
- Unholy: 1.34
- Arms: 1.771
- Fury (TG): 1.784
- Fury (SMF): 1.951
Last edited by aggixx on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Revered

Re: T15 Itemization and BiS Discussion

Postby Dysheki » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:25 am

Sucks that the soul charm has expertise. You could get some meaty bleeds up at the end of that proc.

Postby Yriss » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 am

hum, if i remember well, all items (except tier pieces) can be thunderforged. We should even make 2 bis list ... one with "normal heroic drop" items, and one with thunderforged items available (i'm pretty sure not all have been datamined in this version, and it'll be very long and difficult to obtain all this gear even in raid25).
I wonder if a full non-tier thunderforged gear can be better than a 4p +thunderforged items. It's "only" 4pieces with 6 less ilvl, we gain set bonus but we loose agi +secondary stats ...

i'm curious to know icd and chance to proc for trinkets, and how Rune of Re-Origination really works

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Considering how powerful the tier pieces will be (I think I last read something like 3% dps increase for each set bonus) - 4 pieces of 6 item levels won't make up for that difference. Not only that but it would be too difficult to obtain (I would assume, depending on drop rates) to really be that viable.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:04 pm

There's no point in making a full thunderforged BiS list because no one will ever achieve it, and almost all, if not all, of the items would be the exact same anyway. The only Thunderforged items I used were ones that, from what we know now, all drop from Ra'den and are guaranteed to drop as Thunderforged.

On a different topic, when I was looking through the items and saw this chest I was like "OMG" and then I found out it isn't even BiS because the tier chest is so good :lol:

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Added proc information for meta gems and trinkets, I'll be posting some DPS breakdowns of things as soon as stuff starts to get implemented in SimulationCraft.

Honored

Postby adianar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you Aggixx. I for one am paying attention to your thread!

Adi

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm

With the announcement of all these RPPM trinkets we'll likely see haste's value increase by some amount (same goes for probably every other spec as well).

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Here's some early info on how the new trinkets stack up:
THESE RESULTS ARE NOT FINAL. There are likely to be changes to trinkets and/or existing bugs in SimulationCraft that will cause these results to be inaccurate on launch.
This is without any modifications to action list regarding procs (especially important for Rune of Re-Origination to be anything but terrible).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1086121/simc_pr ... 88934.html

Exalted

Postby raffy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Very cool. Possibly we need some extra logic to make use of the Kiril-style procs? Rake might be getting clipped multiple times depending on which TickMultiplier threshold being used.

Bad Juju + Bottle are good as expected, but depend on overlapping alignment and accurate Rip/Rake clipping.

I'm mostly interested in the Talisman because it also benefits AoE and scales with haste (ie. itself).

I'll have this stuff in Catus soon and can produce some additional numbers for comparison.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:26 am

I finally got some 5.2 stuff implemented in Catus. My gear is backed by the Blizzard JSON API so I don't have an easy way to import PTR items yet.

Looking at some combat logs, Rune of Origination is really weird. Possibly we could use a /cancelaura macro, once this thing procs (assuming it chose Mastery), to quickly refresh our shit and then cancel it, since Mastery is snapshot, Crit updates dynamically, and Haste doesn't modify bleeds. But this is probably wayyyyy too much micromanagement to do in practice. It's a shame this isn't an on-use trinket, it would make it much more interesting. Also, the uptime on this trinket is too low. It probably needs to be 1+ RPPM.

The Capacitive meta seems pretty good: it seems to be about 4-5% of my DPS in the ability breakdown and about +3% net DPS over Agile. Although, I don't know if my implementation is correct.

I'll try to post some data tomorrow along with a trinket list to compare to yours.

Is your Vicious Talisman using 8800 AGI?

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:24 pm

raffy wrote:Crit updates dynamically

Not at 5.2.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... e=107#2129

Good question. We decided to dig into all of the dots and found they worked pretty inconsistently. (Consistency isn't always critical because it does lead to a certain amount of homogeneity, but too little consistency can just be confusing too.) We made a pass at all of the class dots and made them snapshot crit chance. This will have implications in any simulations out there.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Crud. That is one more thing to track at the start of bleeds, and when to refresh, and not to refresh. Making my head hurt a little.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Oh, I didn't see that. After reading about the Shadow dot extension stuff, I wonder if they are changing how BitW Rip refresh works?

If each time we FB, the Rip is snapshot again, that's going to be really bad. Maybe it just re-samples the crit.

However, if the current snapshot once mechanic is kept, but it additionally samples crit (and possibly crit damage bonus), that would allow a Skull Banner during our final Rip application to be kept until death.

If anyone has the PTR, could you test out some of these things?

Crit snapshot testing is difficult because you need a lot of data. Possibly you could get a Rip going on a dummy with Essence of Terror, and then Shadowmeld, go naked, cancel all auras, and drop form.

Crit damage bonus is easy, get a Warrior to drop a Banner, throw up a Rip in a few seconds, and hope you get a Crit when it's up and a crit when it's gone.

BitW testing is really difficult because there is no easy way to get a target near 25% quickly.

I worry about bringing attention to this in the PTR thread and getting an unintended nerf :(

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Ironically the dot crit snapshot change made Rune of Re-Origination way way way worse =P I actually had an action list that put it as our second best trinket despite it being RPPM (you can see the changes I made specifically for the trinket by CTRL+F'ing for buff.rune_of_reorigination).
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1086121/simc_pr ... /rune.simc

They didn't say they changed anything about when snapshotting happens, they just said they changed what was snapshotted. The reason the BitW Rip thing works isn't because of what it snapshots when you FB, it's because FB doesn't snapshot at all. Unless they explicitly changed it when they went through the dot code it should still work the same, only having a megabuffed rip will now be stronger because of the increased critical strike chance and/or damage that you have with a big stack of agi procs.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 pm

I like this! That's really disappointing post-snapshot change. I'm implementing this change now (sadly, Catus used to work like this, but I full removed, rather than just commenting it out, and it's too far in past to diff it forward.)
actions.doc+=/cancel_buff,name=rune_of_reorigination,if=dot.rake.multiplier>action.rake.tick_multiplier

I worry about the snapshot thing because of the comment about 100% crit buff on extensions:
Since 100% crit SW:P and VT that never need to be refreshed is a wee bit too strong, we’re building in a failsafe. We’re fine with you getting a normal SW:P/VT duration of all crits, but not forever. When Shadowy Apparition extends SW:P and VT, and that DoT has already lasted longer than its normal duration, it will recalculate its crit chance. The result should be that the trinket procs, you reapply SW:P/VT, and get 18/15 sec of crits, then they drop to your normal crit chance.
But yeah, it seems unlikely that they would resample your AP and Mastery.

I'll guess that snapshot Crit will be a net DPS gain for us since we're typically focused on maintaining buffed Rip/Rake. And Xuen will be statistically better than Terror. Although, I guess we update the TickModifier code to include crit, getting a Terror'd BitW Rip up could make it much better than it currently is.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Yeah, basically it just switches to rake filler as long as it's not clipping a stronger rake, tries to get a rip in if possible, and then cancels the buff once the rake on the target becomes stronger than the rake it can cast. Trying to make it cancel the buff based on rip was neutral at best.

My guess is that change is specific to those particular DoTs. They did specifically say for balance druids they were going to leave it alone for now.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:18 am

If anyone is curious, here is a screenshot of the T15 paperdoll with aggixx's gear + Talisman and Bad Juju using a Mastery reforge:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2989349/T15CatStats.png

Also, I developed a Wowhead XML to Blizzard JSON PTR API translator, to convert current PTR items into the nice format that Blizzard provides. I'm still working on it, but it has enough support currently for me to import the items I need into Catus.
http://raffy.antistupid.com/wow/wowhead.php
http://raffy.antistupid.com/wow/wowhead.php?id=96606

Postby Pepedelavega » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 am

A question about the Capacitive meta : do you think HotW will increase the nature damage of Capacitance? It could be nice during a BL.

And btw thanks for all your works from a french kitty :)

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:51 pm

It shouldn't, that would probably make HotW way too good. Originally when I implemented it in SimC is was a flat spell damage multiplier but it turns out that's not really how it works because Stormlash was getting the bonus during HotW and that's clearly not how it works in-game.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:30 pm

I did a trinket sim in Catus with Xuen+2, Terror+2, Bottle+2 and the 5 new 5.2 trinkets, using the T15 Heroic setup, w/set bonuses, Capacitive meta, and a Mastery reforge.

I'm using aggixx's action list, DoC spec, snapshot crit/crit-damage-bonus (but possibly the crit-damage-bonus isn't snapshot.), 1.05 rake threshold (that respects crit snapshotting), Heroism at the start, ideal combat time (~7 minutes).

This is just my first attempt at this (there might be bugs). Here are the trinket pairs ranked by 10k sim DPS medians:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2989349/TrinketRank1.png

Edit: looking at a combat log of the Renataki's Soul Charm, I see a back to back proc -- I forgot to add the RPPM ICD. Rebuilding table now.

Edit 2: fixed Soul Charm, but it's still pretty good:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2989349/TrinketRank2.png

Soul Charm in action (causing 3 Rake clips):
01:36.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>
01:37.082 @A +Rip`5+SR+DoC+TF
01:37.082 +PS`5
01:37.082 @A Combo: 1 (+1)
01:37.699 @A Melee                   14948 Glance       +SR+TF
01:37.699 @A Lightning Strike        40762 Hit         
01:38.520 @A Melee                   21393 Hit          +SR+TF
01:38.564 @A Shred                  154894 Crit         +SR+TF+BL
01:38.564 @A Combo: 3 (+2)
01:38.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +1505 Agi (1)
01:39.082 -TF
01:39.082 @A Rip`5#1                 55159 Hit          +SR+DoC+TF
01:39.082 @A Rake#33                120977 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF
01:39.341 @A Melee                   20816 Hit          +SR+Agi(1505)
01:40.162 @A Melee                   20109 Hit          +SR+Agi(1505)
01:40.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +3010 Agi (2)
01:40.983 @A Melee                   14993 Glance       +SR+Agi(3010)
01:41.082 @A Rip`5#2                 55159 Hit          +SR+DoC+TF
01:41.804 @A Melee                   14740 Glance       +SR+Agi(3010)
01:41.844 @A Shred                   59885 Hit          +SR+BL+Agi(3010)
01:41.844 @A Combo: 4 (+1)
01:42.082 @A Rake#34                 60489 Hit          +SR+DoC+TF
01:42.625 @A Melee                   19466 Hit          +SR+Agi(3010)
01:42.844 -PS
01:42.844 HT`PS
01:42.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +4515 Agi (3)
01:43.082 @A Rip`5#3                110319 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF
01:43.446 @A Melee                   43996 Crit         +SR+Agi(4515)
01:43.446 LOTP
01:44.267 @A Melee                   13756 Glance       +SR+Agi(4515)
01:44.714 @A Clipped: Rake [3] +SR+DoC+TF 79898 > +8.40% > +SR+DoC+Agi(4515) 86612
01:44.714 @A Rake                   127475 Crit         +SR+DoC+Agi(4515)
01:44.714 @A Combo: 5 (+2)
01:44.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +6020 Agi (4)
01:45.000 Expect A (70.5%) death @ 06:25.947 <4.7 min>
01:45.082 @A Rake#35                 63737 Hit          +SR+DoC+Agi(4515)
01:45.082 @A Rip`5#4                110319 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF
01:45.088 @A Melee                   20286 Hit          +SR+Agi(6020)
01:45.909 @A Melee                   21381 Hit          +SR+Agi(6020)
01:46.730 @A Melee                   22133 Hit          +SR+Agi(6020)
01:46.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +7525 Agi (5)
01:47.082 @A Rip`5#5                 55159 Hit          +SR+DoC+TF
01:47.551 @A Melee                   14484 Glance       +SR+Agi(7525)
01:47.551 @A Lightning Strike       110269 Crit         +Agi(7525)
01:48.082 @A Rake#36                 63737 Hit          +SR+DoC+Agi(4515)
01:48.372 @A Melee                   49569 Crit         +SR+Agi(7525)
01:48.814 @A FB`5                   356220 Crit         +SR+DoC+100.0%+Agi(7525)
01:48.814 +PS`5
01:48.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +9030 Agi (6)
01:49.082 @A Rip`5#6                110319 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF
01:49.193 @A Melee                   45059 Crit         +SR+Agi(9030)
01:50.014 @A Melee                   41165 Crit         +SR+Agi(9030)
01:50.014 LOTP
01:50.454 @A Shred                  127707 Crit         +SR+BL+Agi(9030)
01:50.454 @A Combo: 2 (+2)
01:50.835 @A Melee                   22138 Hit          +SR+Agi(9030)
01:50.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +10535 Agi (7)
01:51.082 @A Rake#37                 63737 Hit          +SR+DoC+Agi(4515)
01:51.082 @A Rip`5#7                 55159 Hit          +SR+DoC+TF
01:51.656 @A Melee                   24176 Hit          +SR+Agi(10535)
01:52.477 @A Melee                   23190 Hit          +SR+Agi(10535)
01:52.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +12040 Agi (8)
01:53.082 @A Rip`5#8                 55159 Hit          +SR+DoC+TF
01:53.298 @A Melee                   24425 Hit          +SR+Agi(12040)
01:53.324 @A Clipped: Rake [3] +SR+DoC+Agi(4515) 86612 > +8.11% > +SR+Agi(12040) 93638
01:53.324 @A Rake                   131679 Crit         +SR+Agi(12040)
01:53.324 @A Combo: 4 (+2)
01:54.082 @A Rake#38                 65839 Hit          +SR+Agi(12040)
01:54.119 @A Melee                   49579 Crit         +SR+Agi(12040)
01:54.324 -PS
01:54.324 HT`PS
01:54.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +13545 Agi (9)
01:54.940 @A Melee                   17150 Glance       +SR+Agi(13545)
01:55.082 @A Rip`5#9                110319 Crit         +SR+DoC+TF
01:55.761 @A Melee                   15831 Glance       +SR+Agi(13545)
01:56.194 @A Clipped: Rake [5] +SR+Agi(12040) 93638 > +31.80% > +SR+DoC+Agi(13545) 123416
01:56.194 @A Rake                    86011 Hit          +SR+DoC+Agi(13545)
01:56.194 @A Combo: 5 (+1)
01:56.582 @A Melee                   44830 Crit         +SR+Agi(13545)
01:56.582 LOTP
01:56.878 +Renataki's Soul Charm<535>: +15050 Agi (10)
01:57.082 @A Rake#39                 86011 Hit          +SR+DoC+Agi(13545)
01:57.082 @A Rip`5#10                55159 Hit          +SR+DoC+TF
01:57.403 @A Melee                   24462 Hit          +SR+Agi(15050)
01:57.403 @A Lightning Strike       139016 Crit         +Agi(15050)
01:58.224 @A Melee                   25978 Hit          +SR+Agi(15050)
01:58.878 -Renataki's Soul Charm<535>

Edit 3: Rune is even better than listed because the action-list does not replace Shred with Rake once Rake beats Shred on the initial tick (or wherever this transition point occurs, it's probably just a high fraction of Shred) and it isn't using the /cancelaura action.
06:47.817 +Rune of Re-Origination: Mastery C:5752/H:4511/M:9827
06:50.297 @A Clipped: Rake [5] +SR+DoC+TF 83268 > +43.92% > +SR+DoC+TF+Mastery(20090)-Crit(5752) 119841

20090 Mastery is +100% bleed damage, 5752 Crit is -10% crit.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:17 am

Interesting results. How are you handling the hit and expertise from Renataki's / Vicious Talisman?

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:32 am

Here is a screenshot of Bad Juju + Soul Charm paperdoll, it ends up pretty good:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2989349/Juju%2BSoul.png

Here is a screenshot of 2x Vicious, it's way over hit cap. I didn't try swapping in any other gear.
Edit: I could fix some of this by swapping gems, and breaking some socket bonuses.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2989349/2xVicious.png

I just did a trinket sim where I reforged to Haste. Working on the results now.
Edit 2: meh, reforging to Haste doesn't give enough variety, since you picked all Crit/Mastery pieces. I'll have to pick a different gear set and try this again. I got almost the exact same rankings: (old rank -> new rank)
{1, 2, 4, 3, 5, 9, 11, 6, 8, 7, 10, 12, 13, 19, 15, 18, 14, 16, 20, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 28, 26, 27, 29}

Edit 3:
I noticed my Rune implementation might be wrong:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... ge=81#1606

In his example, "if you have 6000 mastery, 3000 crit, 2000 haste, and the proc goes off, it gives you a buff that provides [+5000 mastery, -3000 crit, -2000 haste]."

But the tooltip says: "Re-Origination converts all of your Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery into the highest of those three attributes for 20 sec."

I carelessly implemented something that works like a hybrid of both of these without knowing it that these two explanations where in conflict: using GC's data, my Rune buff would be "+11000 mastery, -3000 crit, -2000 haste"

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 am

Yeah, that would explain why you were getting results saying it's actually good rofl.

I tried a full haste profile last night, it's pretty similar. You run the Crit/haste 541 chest as the offpiece instead of the Lightning-Eye Hood, and then use the Exp/Haste weapon as well. I ended up reforging it all back to mastery because haste still sucked really bad, but you can find the pieces I picked here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1086121/simc_pr ... 15H_2.simc

Edit: That link is likely to change to something completely different in the near future.

Exalted

Postby raffy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:12 am

Now the Rune is horrible (I normalized relative to Bottle/Terror, so overall percentages are different from before)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2989349/TrinketRank3.png

OK, I pulled a copy of your haste gear.

Next

Return to Kitty DPS