Register

10m Raid team recruiting 1 tank & 1 caster DPS

This and that.
Honored

10m Raid team recruiting 1 tank & 1 caster DPS

Postby Elamari » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:36 am

The team that I raid with is finally getting back together to do some raiding in MOP. We Australian / NZ based on Proudmoore-US alliance side.

During Cata we achieved 1/13 H T11, 1/7 H Firelands (acquired 2 Dragonwrath's) and 3/8 H DS (with 1 set of legendary daggers). We stopped raiding when D3 came out and lost 2 raiders.

Current schedule is planned for 2 nights a week;
* Wednesday 1230am Server time (730pm AEST Time)
* Sunday 130am Server time (830pm AEST Time)

Looking for;
* 1 tank - prefer Monk or DK but will consider others
* 1 caster DPS - prefer Warlock but will consider others

Current raid make up is;
*Guardian Druid

*Ret Paly
*Fury Warrior
*Rogue
*Hunter

*Resto Druid
*Resto Shaman
*Holy Priest

We are pretty casual in terms of attitude however in terms of skill always clear normals and progress through heroics. We expect members to show up on time, be prepared (food, flasks, knowledge of the fight). We use mumble for communication. We don't have a website or application but would like to talk with any interested people before running with them either through mumble or in game.

If you have any questions or would like more information you can post in the thread or send me an email fileunderferal@gmail.com
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

File under Feral - http://fileunderferal.wordpress.com/

Honored

Re: 10m Raid team recruiting 1 tank & 1 caster DPS

Postby Elamari » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 am

Hey everyone. Just would like to say thanks to all the people who looked at my posts and helped out. We have found two people for our raid team and hope to make them permanents.

Thanks and don't forget to be awesome!

~Elamari
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

Honored

Postby Elamari » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Hey everyone. We started to raid successfully 3 weeks ago - clearing MSV over two weeks (ahead of the curve). Since that we have downed elite normal protectors (thanks to a friends lockout) and Zorlok. The lack of a tank has affected our progression into HOF. Unfortunately the tank I recruited originally hasn't been very reliable and I need to recruit another.

Current schedule is planned for 2 nights a week;
* Wednesday 1230am Server time (730pm AEST Time)
* Sunday 130am Server time (830pm AEST Time)

Our team is very solid and I would like to get into the Throne of Thunder as soon as possible. If any tanks are interested or know anyone who might be, please contact me. Thanks in advance.

In game = Elamari, Proudmoore US (Alliance)
Battletag = Elamari#1350
Email = fileunderferal@gmail.com
Twitter = @Elamari_

Honored

Postby Elamari » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Hey everyone.

We are still looking for a tank and a ranged dps. We have been able to pug a tank every now and then, killing Jin'rokh in the Throne of Thunder so far.

Also, our Sunday raid time has changed FROM 130am Server time (830pm AEST Time) TO 1230am Server time (730pm AEST Time) the same as our Wednesday.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know.

In game = Elamari, Proudmoore US (Alliance)
Battletag = Elamari#1350
Email = fileunderferal@gmail.com
Twitter = @Elamari_

~Elamari

Return to General Discussion