I am currently using this macro:
Code: Select all
#showtooltip
/cast [mod] Mangle; Shred

I was looking into modifying it as follows:
Shift = Shred
No mod = Mangle
Alt = Rake

Being honest I'm horrible with creating macros and mostly use what other ferals have been gracious enough to post. Any macro that would work as such would be a great help!

Re: Mangle/Shred/Rake Mod Macro(Found)

Postby Karve » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Answered by my own trial and error of editing a current macro.

Code: Select all
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt] [btn:3] Rake; [mod:shift] [btn:2] Shred; Mangle

Seems to work for my needs. Apologies to anyone that took the time to even begin to look into the macro.

Re: Mangle/Shred/Rake Mod Macro

Postby Jaymzhendo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

What's the [btn:3] and [btn:2] in there for? I've never seen those in a macro before. Not this kind of macro anyway.

Is this macro on the same keybind?

If so try
#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] Mangle
/cast [mod:shift] Shred
/cast [mod:alt] Rake

At the same time I'd highly suggest against this macro, in my personal experience having those 3 abilities on the same keybind is a recipe for disaster - however, that probably has a lot to do with my other keybinds but I can't imagine a scenario where this is beneficial.

Postby Karve » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:10 pm

I use a Logitech G13. The bottom three keys are Shift/Ctrl/Alt. It has worked well so far. It's more just remembering now and that is just going to take practice. Thanks for a much simpler version of it. :D

Honored

Postby Grenache » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 am

I use a g13 also, and those keys are amongst the most awkward to get to. That must be tough to achieve without a lot of practise.

Postby Karve » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:34 pm

I've surprisingly found G21 for alt and G22 for shift to be perfect. I had already had the shift bound to G22. So I've become more reliant on my mouse for movement which is great imo. And switching to G21 for alt is easy. Really the hard part has been getting down the feral priority system, but as most of us know Ovale helps so much with that. Sadly sometimes my reaction time isn't as fast and I miss an extra mangle or shred. This is my second G13. First had the G24 key break from jumping too much. :lol:

Edit: I use G20 for ctrl, but rarely use it. The main things I have bound to a button with it are Maim, Stampeding Roar, Mass Rez, and Survival Instincts.

Return to Kitty DPS