Register

Sha of Fear

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Re: Sha of Fear

Postby kaiadam » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:33 am

Our tanks have priority on symbiosi, but is plague shroom really that much better than just spreading pestilence?

Feral druids are ridiculously strong on the fight though (hard mode). Thrash and hurricane are amazing.

Postby Shali » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Any other tips for the heroic fight ?
Should I go HotW or DoC ?
Is it worth spamming wrath at the beginning of the fight or just keep it on hurricane AoE ?

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

We got our first kill last night. I went with HotW for Hurricane spam on the adds at the end, but also for the raid saving Tranq. If you have 3-4 healers in Huddle it can save a good attempt. I didn't use wrath spam at the start, but with the haste buff it may be pretty decent (no idea for sure).

Thrash is amazing for the adds too. Try and time refreshing it on the boss so you can get them all bleeding. If you have the energy Rake on a few of them is really good as well.

Postby Shali » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Thanks for the fast reply.
Ok so I should go HotW on the first attempts and go DoC when I really master how to time Thrash with DoC

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:41 pm

I wouldn't use DoC on this fight till your raid team has it on farm. The end of the fight can get really crazy with both adds, and with healing needs. For progression having the extra flexability will be better then you having slightly higher single target dps.

Postby CuTtLeD » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 pm

With +4 add up in phase 2 on Heroic 25, using Bear Thrash seem to be the norm, what I wonder is it also worth using the Rage you get for 1 Swipe before you go back to kitty?
“Journalist:
Congressman Kucinich, I believe you're the only one here who voted against the PATRIOT act right away after 9/11. Why is that?

His Reply:
Because I read it.”

Previous

Return to Boss Archives