Register

Durumu

Site Admin

Durumu

Postby Alaron » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:46 pm

This topic is for discussing Feral DPS tactics, monk tactics and/or general raid strategies for the Durumu encounter.

Please feel free to post tips, tricks, videos or ask questions. I will do my best to keep the top post updated with information as it arrives.

When discussing, please mention raid size (10/25) and difficulty (normal/heroic).

Honored

Re: Durumu

Postby Sorcerer » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Symbiosis:

Pala bubble does not clear Heroic: Dark parasite, neither does prevent DMG you take.

You either go with Spriest dispersion or soul swap.

Postby CalliatTN » Thu May 23, 2013 6:25 am

For Durumu HC, what would you suggest is the best way to deal damage to the icewalls, without completely fucking over your Durumu damage?

So far i've tried going in close and thrash+swiping hitting about 4 targets, however this has one too many times caused me to have near-death experiences with Drain Life.

I would like to do multi-rakes, but targetting isn't easy, and it also screws over my singletarget rotation on durumu : /

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu May 23, 2013 1:09 pm

The only Ice Wall I can even hit is the one right under him. The rest have hit boxes so small I can't reach them to do damage with out standing in the eye sore which creeps underneath. Thrashing is your best bet that I have found.

Return to Boss Archives