Register

Feral BiS List and RoR

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Feral BiS List and RoR

Postby Lyones » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:13 pm

I was daydreaming about getting a Rune tonight and i thoght about Feral BiS list. Since we need to reforge secondarys to 1:1:1 so itens that has a lot of mastery aren't better than any other itens. Everything we carenfor is agility after getting s rune ? So more red slots the better ? Rune chnages the BiS list or I'm wrong ?

Also, rune is any good for challenge modes ?

Exalted

Re: Feral BiS List and RoR

Postby Tinderhoof » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 pm

For the most part the BiS list is "as much agi as you can". That is why the helm is the offset. It's socket bonus is 180 agi vs the Tier helms 180 crit. Same with the cloak and neck pieces this tier. There is one with a socket, and one with out. The socket wins in both cases. Now if you wanted to get super technical I am sure there could be a few adjustments based on your current gear that may clash with the BiS. However I doubt it's something most folks need to worry about.

And Rune can be super OP in CMs. However just like in raids it can be super streaky, so just be aware.

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:52 am

Tinderhoof wrote:And Rune can be super OP in CMs. However just like in raids it can be super streaky, so just be aware.

I think I pulled 600k+ on a trash pull with valor trinket + berserk + rune. Silly.

Honored

Postby baver » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 pm

i know its all about itemlevel and sockets for bis, but could anyone do some math whats best of Bindings of Multiplicative Strikes and Bracers of the Midnight Comet ?

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:19 pm

baver wrote:i know its all about itemlevel and sockets for bis, but could anyone do some math whats best of Bindings of Multiplicative Strikes and Bracers of the Midnight Comet ?

If you have Rune? Anything without hit or expertise (assuming you're easily capped) and the comet bracers likely better. The secondary stats are irrelevant if you're going for 1:1:1.

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 pm

By my BiS Rune weights the Bindings of Multiplicative Strikes are better by ~1.7%, so pretty small difference either way. Definitely avoid Bracers of the Midnight Comet if they're of the hit or expertise flavor.

Revered

Postby Dysheki » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Was just a guess. Haven't really simmed anything since there are very few decisions to actually make (and any decisions among similar ilevels would be minor).

Return to Kitty DPS