Register

5.4 DoC feedback

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Tinderhoof » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:45 pm

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9280218700 (link to the PTR post)
A few things I need to cover before going into the feed back. Everyone (even the design team) already knows this change is a big nerf. Numbers can be changed after the fact. The mechanics are harder to change and that is what we need to be giving feedback on. Please keep this constructive, and do not include percentages at this time. We can do that later.

Lets get to the feedback. From the PTR notes released last night:

•Dream of Cenarius has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now varies by specialization.
•Feral: Increases the amount healed by Healing Touch by 20%. Casting Healing Touch causes the Druid's next Rip to deal 15% increased damage.

The biggest issue with this new version of the talent is that it becomes for all purposes passive. Hitting HT any time with in 22 seconds is not really compelling.

Prior to this change DoC allows us the choice to buff every attack we have. This gave us the flexibility to choose to use it for Tab Raking, Thrash for AOE, FB during high energy times, or just Rake/Rip on a single target.

The new DoC gives a mostly passive damage buff to our second hardest hitting ability that we use for single target damage. It actually hurts us for AOE, or rapid target swaps (ie adds that have to die in under 8 seconds) as we get 0 benefit from the talent. We are further hurt when we hit Blood in the Water (sub 25% health). As we are keeping our bleed up with FB and not reapplying it we see 0 benefit from the talent for the last 25% of our target.

Most of us in the community took to heart the trade of skillful execution of an active talent vs a passive talent with a raid cooldown. Both worked, and we actually made the choice on a fight by fight basis. Just a few days ago Zarhym said this about active vs passive talents:

Generally speaking, we prefer active talents to be slightly superior to passive talents in the same tier. No one will choose an active talent if it requires more work for the same reward


As DoC is right now (ignoring damage) there isn't a compelling reason to take it over HotW. Passive stats + raid cooldown vs Passive buff to 20% of my total damage is a no brainer. We won't take the ability if it doesn't give us something for our effort.

TLDR:
New DoC is not useful for:
•AOE
•Sub 25%
•Fast target swaps
HotW is a clear choice as there is no reason to choose a lower performing passive over a passive with a raid cooldown.

Honored
User avatar
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Elamari » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:08 pm

Well said. I wish I was as good with words as some people.
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket. You have to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.

File under Feral - http://fileunderferal.wordpress.com/

Honored
User avatar
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Vami » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:38 am

Great writing. I pretty much agree with everyone who has written on the topic so far. I'd write there myself too, but I feel like everything I had to say, and more, has already been said. So arrrghh, I don't really know why I'm writing this either. Maybe to thank you guys! If that kind of feedback can't make a change there, I don't know what would. Hoping for a blue post at least...

When I saw the notes for the first time it felt like they can't honestly mean they would change it like that. As if it was some kind of an invitation for ferals to suggest how to change it, rather than a decision like "this is how we want it whether you like it or not". Anyhow, they just can't leave it like that, can't... But, even if they did, you could just play HotW 24/7, so it wouldn't be such a great loss.. Just a stupid, stupid decision to remove an almost perfect talent balance like that. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see some kind of a change for DoC but this is just a totally wrong approach. "nerf + make it boring" pffft, makes sense (not)

Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:06 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Masticor » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:07 pm

I agree with your Post, except for this line:

Tinderhoof wrote:The biggest issue with this new version of the talent is that it becomes for all purposes passive. Hitting HT any time with in 22 seconds is not really compelling.


Hitting HT is not more compelling when the Timer or the reason is different. It has always been strange to have to (over)heal yourself to do more damage.

Also calling the new DoC passive is an odd choice of words. Did you call it that just because it now would be "too" easy?

I am unhappy with the way they have implemented it as well but I would be happy if it were 25% on your next two bleeds and keeping the "activation" the same as it is now on PTR. Not everyone has the same practice/latency/time to do a perfect DoC rotation and even without DoC the cat is still one of the hardest, if not the hardest class to do competetive dps with.

As I posted in another Thread, it's ok to get a Bonus for jumping through an extra hoop, but that hoop does not need to be spiked and on fire.

PS: I would post in the PTR/Druid Forums but I am an EU Player and therefore my opinion does not matter in the eyes of Blizzard. I am supposed to pay and stfu.

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Tinderhoof » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Masticor wrote:Hitting HT is not more compelling when the Timer or the reason is different. It has always been strange to have to (over)heal yourself to do more damage.

Actually it is. When I have to decide when to push HT (or insert press button) because I want it to buff a Rake, or buff a Rip, or buff a Thrash, or just use it because the timer will run out, I am making a choice based on my current situation. When I have 22 seconds to push HT, and it doesn't matter when I do it, then it is not compelling because there is no choice. It's like hitting FF. When I have a free GCD I do it. Mindless is not compelling.

Masticor wrote:Also calling the new DoC passive is an odd choice of words. Did you call it that just because it now would be "too" easy?

Has nothing to do with ease of use. It has to do with me having no choice how the talent works. I press a button, doesn't matter when, doesn't matter what the encounter is, I just push it. I don't have to make any decisions about timing, I don't have to care about current buffs, or timers, or combo points. It's passive when you don't have to do anything, it just happens.

Masticor wrote:I am unhappy with the way they have implemented it as well but I would be happy if it were 25% on your next two bleeds and keeping the "activation" the same as it is now on PTR. Not everyone has the same practice/latency/time to do a perfect DoC rotation and even without DoC the cat is still one of the hardest, if not the hardest class to do competetive dps with. ?

That doesn't really fix a lot. It would cause more clunky problems because we have 3 bleeds on different timers. What happens when you have the "Next 2 bleeds" buff up and you refresh Rake 2 times because you got a trinket proc? So now Rip won't get the buff? What happens if you hit Rake and then Thrash? So we are right back where we were, but you still lack the choice to adapt to Sub 25%, or AOE situations. If AOE comes and you need a PS proc but don't have any combo points up? What do you do? Build up a whole 5 before you can buff your AOE? Risk it with 2 combo points and have your AOE not buffed at all? It solves none of the problems and adds new ones.

Masticor wrote:As I posted in another Thread, it's ok to get a Bonus for jumping through an extra hoop, but that hoop does not need to be spiked and on fire.

PS: I would post in the PTR/Druid Forums but I am an EU Player and therefore my opinion does not matter in the eyes of Blizzard. I am supposed to pay and stfu.

You don't have to jump through the hoop. I am not sure why people are fixated on that. If you don't like it, or can't make it work HotW is not only viable but useful.I STILL use HotW on heroic farm bosses. If I do that at the highest level of raiding why can't you do that every level?

Revered
User avatar
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Sibylle » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:29 am

Tinder, I don't think it's about not being able to use HotW. Of course we can use it. Nobody is complaining that we have no other options; we're talking about how we could make one particular talent (DoC) better and more compelling.

I kind of agree with both sides here. I don't have much time for the current version, but the proposed changes on the PTR are if anything, worse. The differences in opinion here are just in how exactly it can be fixed.

I'm glad the feedback thread is alive and kicking, here's hoping it'll catch their attention.
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Taraan » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:55 am

I can definately see why the devs wants to change DoC into something more simpler, you have to be pretty damn good and experienced with DoC to be able overcome the complexity of the spec and get the increased performance over HotW. I'm guessing that they're seeing from their data that only a small number of ferals are using DoC and actually benefitting from it, leaving the majority of ferals using HotW. If you're struggling with using DoC, the only way you can really get better at it is investing quite a bit of time practicing in LFR, dummies or farm raids, which might seem unreasonable to some people. Then again, the ferals that have managed to master DoC probably really enjoy using it.

Personally I can't use DoC properly without focusing hard on my WA setup of timers and stuff, which limits my ability to respond to encounter mechanics. Could be just my lack of experience with DoC because I've been rolling most of the time with HotW for the tranq, so it's not like I've been able to master DoC just yet. I'd love to get better at it, but with the changes looming ahead I'm questioning if it's worth the time investment...

I like the current talents on live realms as you can still pull decent DPS with HotW and if you're able to use DoC properly, you're rewarded with bigger numbers and better performance, as it requires more skill to execute. Rewarding skill is good.

User avatar
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Oceansalt » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:31 am

Hey guys,

I'm here to add my two cents.
My english isn't that great and I will not post at the Blizzard-Forum because (and too be honest) I don't want to complicate it.
There are people defending our DoC right now who can do way better than I ever could. I'm not that kind of theorycrafter, I just like Feral and our positioning in a raid.
And I don't like math.

Our DoC right now is fun. It makes our priority-list more complicated, more fun and more challenging.
HotW does just "destroy" our rota. If using it (my personal feeling) I am no longer a cat. I'm some kind of hybrid between everything in that case.
I can heal, cast and whatever but that's NOT what I want to play. Blizzard wanted us Ferals to BE Ferals. We are no longer tanks, our Transq isn't healing that much
like all Addons before. We are cats and as those we can heal with DoC. We do not have to cancel our form. We stay goddamn kittys and we like to be kittys.
At the same time I have to use it wisely with NS and use it when I guess it's the right time to max my damage. Blizzard gave us a 10% buff (or nearly 10%). That was great, we
were at the top in SimCraft and that did feel great. Even with the new DoC, good Ferals will still do the damage they have to (maybe they won't be #1 in Recout, Skada or whatever but .. well you get the idea?).

But this isn't about damage. As I wrote it's for feelings. For much people out there this must be weird but to be honest I don't really care.
I am proud to be a Feral. We have a complex rotation and in many ways even as kitty we still can do stuff like BR, Symbiosis, FaeryFire and so on.
On the other hand for me (without watching SimCraft) it feels like Blizzard is like "They shall not be kitten anymore!", and that's the worst for me.
I don't want DoC to be passive, I want it to be active. To complex our prioritys. To make me THINK in a raid.
Even if the new DoC is still stronger than HotW it will be bad for those who like to be Feral, because of it's complexity.

Thinking why they changed it? The argument that many players out there do not use it just does not seem the right way to me.
HotW is cutting your rota, destroying your list and making your heal / damage with spells. That's fine for me but .. I don't want to be an owl.
People did choose this talent because of their raid maybe. Or maybe they think practical, but that is not the correct way - in my eyes.


Even thought I might repeating myself here (and I am sorry), this does not seem right to me. It's making me feel bad. :(

Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Oblivion » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 pm

HoTW doesn't make you do anything you wouldn't do with DoC. If you use it for tranq (and it does make it a damn strong raid cooldown, not sure what you mean by it "isn't healing that much"), then sure you gotta get out of cat form, just like you do with DoC for a lot worse tranq. If you use it for tanking something for a little bit, sure you gotta go into bear form, just like you would with DoC, just that you do get slightly more survivability. Noone is forcing you to do something out of cat form for the whole 45 seconds in most cases, casting wrath after your tranq or something is at best dps neutral unless you have a much better spell power weapon. In general the only reason to stay out of cat form for that whole 45 sec is if you are using HoTW to do AoE dps. If you don't like leaving cat form for the best (right?) AoE out there then DoC buffed 50 energy costing thrashes do some decent damage aswell, but ye we/you would lose that with the new DoC. Though, if we get a fight like say Atramedes again, with DoC, you can sit there looking pretty in cat form and do nothing for the flight phase(s), but with HoTW you can choose to leave cat form and do some range dps or healing. On the other hand, if your raidleader is "lame" and in general asks you to heal for the whole duration of HoTW, then tough luck =/.

Basically, HoTW let's us be hybrids, which was the druids role in the game for a long time. Obviously these days it barely has any meaning anymore and when I first heard about DoC in MoP beta, I was like wtf is this shit, making me heal to do more dps!? But, as it went through and I do play feral for the complexity, I would really love to be able to use DoC, just that I can't due to my raid needing that HoTW tranq more often than not and just due to my role in our raids. Meaning - I'm not saying HoTW is better (or worse for that matter, it's situational), but saying HoTW makes you go out of cat form and breaks your rotation any more then DoC is just wrong (generally speaking, clearly there's some exceptions).

Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby halybel » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Hello,


I have no account is US forum, so please tell to the dev' to don't touch DOC. If they want the feral will most represented, blizz need to add a Raid cooldown, like Smoke or Banner. This is only reason why the feral is not represented and not the DoC system. If a raid has to choose between a rogue and feral, the raid choose rogue for the CD. Period!

If the feral has CD so it will be more represented.

Honored
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Whitepaw » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:55 am

I suggested the following on EU forums (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7669147279):

These suggestions cover the Feral spec and the abilities Blizzard have targeted on PTR:
- Change Predatory Swiftness (PS) back into a 15 sec buff.
- Make it so that PS can not be used to cast instant Cyclones, only for Healing Touch, Entangling Roots and Hibernate.
- Keep Nature's Swiftness available as a talent as it is right now - totally unchanged.
- Keep DoC (Feral version) unchanged - but please implement changes for the other specs to make it more viable overall for druids.

The above mentioned changes would mean that:
- There would be no more retarded instant Cyclone casts all over the place. As a druid, even a Feral, you would have to think about what you use your NS for - and the CC available with NS would be dispellable.
- However, as a Feral, you would be able to get a Cyclone off by hard-casting. It's very difficult as a melee and requires setup and time out of form, but you can do it.
- It would be much easier to time the DoC charges, as you would have a lot more time to cast your HT. This would make DoC viable and less complicated for Ferals with relative low ilvl, but it would also make the talent more viable on fights where you have to focus on survival (so timing your HT would be an actual choice) and your PS would be up, even if you lose control of your character for some seconds (go into a fear or stun these days - and see your PS tick off).

All problems concerning the complexity of DoC for Ferals now solved and Feral instant Cyclones nerfed.


The suggestion goes further than focusing on DoC - however, my fix is to lengthen Predatory Swiftness procs and that has consequences for PvP which need to be adressed.

Thoughts?

Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:06 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Masticor » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 am

Tinderhoof wrote:
Masticor wrote:Hitting HT is not more compelling when the Timer or the reason is different. It has always been strange to have to (over)heal yourself to do more damage.

Actually it is. When I have to decide when to push HT (or insert press button) because I want it to buff a Rake, or buff a Rip, or buff a Thrash, or just use it because the timer will run out, I am making a choice based on my current situation. When I have 22 seconds to push HT, and it doesn't matter when I do it, then it is not compelling because there is no choice. It's like hitting FF. When I have a free GCD I do it. Mindless is not compelling.

Ok I guess for a player that loves the complexity and the challenge it is more compelling when you have to think about how/when to use it. The new implementatin does make it almost macro-able mindless.

Tinderhoof wrote:
Masticor wrote:Also calling the new DoC passive is an odd choice of words. Did you call it that just because it now would be "too" easy?

Has nothing to do with ease of use. It has to do with me having no choice how the talent works. I press a button, doesn't matter when, doesn't matter what the encounter is, I just push it. I don't have to make any decisions about timing, I don't have to care about current buffs, or timers, or combo points. It's passive when you don't have to do anything, it just happens.

I don't want this to turn into nitpicking but by that definition Tigers Fury is passive. I see passive like an actual passive talent. But I get your point and might have been a misinterpretation on my side. Not my first language soo ... ;)

Tinderhoof wrote:If you don't like it, or can't make it work HotW is not only viable but useful.I STILL use HotW on heroic farm bosses. If I do that at the highest level of raiding why can't you do that every level?

I actually do use HotW, or I used to. I am now back at NV because seeing Rune Proc while casting with HotW kind of makes me tear up. But I think I should try it again just not use it to cast. Maybe a Tranq and thats it.


@Whitepaw: I rather like that Idea. It would make DoC a lot easier to use and I don't think it would impact PvP. They nerfed cyclone so that it triggers a 20sec cd for feral-spec only so having more time on the proc should not make a diffrence what so ever.

Honored
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Whitepaw » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 am

@Whitepaw: I rather like that Idea. It would make DoC a lot easier to use and I don't think it would impact PvP. They nerfed cyclone so that it triggers a 20sec cd for feral-spec only so having more time on the proc should not make a diffrence what so ever.


Thx :)

I do think that instant Cyclones from the PS proc have to go - it's simply too strong, even with the 20 sec CD on Cyclone for Ferals. That's why I suggest that PS procs can not be used to instant-cast a Cyclone under any circumstance.

However, I also hate the CD on Cyclone. Feral only, not intuitive and hinders the CC-savvy Feral from using Cyclone in situations where a hard-cast is both possible and potentially game-changing. At the same time, it sort of gives a really good argument to remove NS from Ferals - and that's retarded, as Ferals need NS to turn fights around, especially in PvP.

With the Blizzard proposed changes in patch 5.4, Ferals will still be able to steam-roll others in PvP, as long as we get a good opener. But when we don't, we will quickly run out of ways to turn the fight. We quickly accumulate combo-points and PS-procs when on the offensive - but when we're defensive, we go bear and activate CD's to survive. We thereby loose the ability to create PS procs and our options will become more and more limited as our HP is shot down.

That needs to be changed. We need to gain less from PS procs - but we also need to have on-demand abilities to turn the fight around. NS is such an ability - and both Balance and Guardian is going to miss it as well :roll:

Revered
Posts: 226
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Dysheki » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 am

Masticor wrote:I don't want this to turn into nitpicking but by that definition Tigers Fury is passive. I see passive like an actual passive talent. But I get your point and might have been a misinterpretation on my side. Not my first language soo ... ;)

Well, TF isn't passive because there is still a decision to be made on when to use it. Are you getting ready to kill something that has to die ASAP so should you save the CD? Do you have too much energy and would you be wasting the energy if you popped TF? Bleeds can also be held off for a moment while you wait for TF to come off cooldown. Just because you often hit it immediately every 30 seconds doesn't mean there aren't some decisions that you still associate with it.

The PTR DoC is just: use HT and profit. There is no decision making on when or how to use it besides "use it" and your rips will be stronger because of it.

Side note: I'm almost willing to compromise at this point and just let them use DoC to buff our next two bleeds (not as simple to be only rip and not as hard to include yellow attacks).
Image

Honored
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Paloro » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:23 am

I was just having a discussion with a fellow guildmate and came up with an interesting idea. Obviously we still need to see some sort of buff to the Rip damage to somewhat level the playing field with HotW, but perhaps they can add something else to DoC.

*Feral:
After casting a healing touch, Wild Growth activates on the lowest 5 players around you.

This will make the talent more worth having as your healing would at least become a smart heal instead of just overhealing on yourself or the tank. It is also more in line with the enhance version of Healing Rain.
Image

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 1374
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby aggixx » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:14 pm

That's very similar to the Healing Touch splash suggestion I posted a couple days ago:
When you cast Healing Touch, up to 6 allies within 8 yards of the target also receive 35% of the amount healed.

I think the basic idea is actually really good, it offers some sustained HPS vs HotW's strong burst which makes for a logical complement between the two talents. I do like my idea a little better however, because Wild Growth would have more smart healing and less burst which both limit the amount of room there is for good players to manipulate it's usage to better benefit the raid.

Honestly though, I think I would be pretty thrilled if either of those suggestions went live.
Image

Honored
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:29 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Paloro » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 pm

I honestly didn't even see that post....been reading so many forums lately, lol

I suppose I prefer WG more because smart healing is more effective healing. The burst would be nice on some occasions, but if their intent is to dumb down the talent I feel a smart heal would be the way to go.

Oh, and give us back at least 25% to Rip!
Image

Revered
User avatar
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Sibylle » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:48 am

Dysheki wrote:Side note: I'm almost willing to compromise at this point and just let them use DoC to buff our next two bleeds (not as simple to be only rip and not as hard to include yellow attacks).


That would definitely be an improvement!
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Mannheim » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm glad to see I'm not the only frustrated with this potential change.

I really enjoy DoC because it is something you have to master.
If you do it right, you can really excel in damage.
If you don't, you're still getting a +25% damage to the ability you accidentally are using.
Even if you flounder around during attempts, you can usually recover from your mistakes.
In my opinion, it truly is a scalable talent, based on how well you can adjust your rotation based on procs.
I also like Whitepaw's ideas. They're very sound, and I feel like this change is really based on PvP complexity rather than PvE.

The idea of having it buff your next two bleeds is, for me, not ideal.
There are definitely times where I have rake, rip and thrash all up with the DoC buff, and I'd like to put in a couple shreds with +25% damage as well.

The PTR changes really take away the excitement from DoC.
There's nothing like watching a weak auras tick down your PS buff, and having RoRO also ticking down, and fretting about how many rakes you need to get in.
I've been using DoC for the past month in this tier, and I have to say its been the most engaging rotation I've had in a while.

As far as attention investment to damage ratio, I can't think of anything more satisfying than how DoC currently works.
Even if Nature's Swiftness was removed, it would still be manageable to have DoC work as is, just with less free buffs.

User avatar
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Bethany » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Item - Druid T16 Feral 2P Bonus Omen of Clarity increases damage of Shred, Mangle, and Ravage by 20% for 6 sec. 50% for 6 sec.


Looks like an update, still rather bland. No change to 4pc in this iteration of 5.4

also an update to DoC
Feral Increases healing from Healing Touch by 20% and casting Healing Touch causes your next Rip to deal 15% 30% additional damage.

Exalted
User avatar
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:15 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby raffy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Bethany wrote:
Item - Druid T16 Feral 2P Bonus Omen of Clarity increases damage of Shred, Mangle, and Ravage by 20% for 6 sec. 50% for 6 sec.


Looks like an update, still rather bland. No change to 4pc in this iteration of 5.4

also an update to DoC
Feral Increases healing from Healing Touch by 20% and casting Healing Touch causes your next Rip to deal 15% 30% additional damage.

Constructive feedback in Tinder and Aggixx threads is best thing, especially Liking the top post.
DoC: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9280218700
T16: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9281618994

The public PTR probably lags the internal release by a few days. I wouldn't be surprised if this is changed again, as we've already shown, 30% is not enough even for a single-target tunnel boss.

Honored
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:49 pm

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby baver » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Anyone can show some dpsnumbers if roro would not exist with the new 2set? feels like its a decent 2set but just becouse we use roro it lose so much :/

Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:35 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Lisica » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:51 am

just an update from the PTR
Feral: Increases the amount healed by Healing Touch by 20%. Casting Healing Touch increases the damage for the Druid's next two melee abilities by 25%. [causes the Druid's next Rip to deal 15% increased damage.]


I am quite happy with it, because it allows me make my choise what attack to buff.

Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:06 am

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Masticor » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:39 am

I love this Part in the new Notes:

Dream of Cenarius has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now vary by specialization.

Feral: Increases the amount healed by Healing Touch by 20%. Casting Healing Touch increases the damage for the Druid's next two melee abilities by 25%. causes the Druid's next Rip to deal 15% increased damage.


So same as before without the Startup help of Natures Swiftness and the safetynet it provided when a mid-battle screwup happened. Yup reduced complexity ;)

Revered
User avatar
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 am
Location: Ireland

Re: 5.4 DoC feedback

Postby Sibylle » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 am

Masticor wrote:I love this Part in the new Notes:

Dream of Cenarius has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now vary by specialization.

Feral: Increases the amount healed by Healing Touch by 20%. Casting Healing Touch increases the damage for the Druid's next two melee abilities by 25%. causes the Druid's next Rip to deal 15% increased damage.


So same as before without the Startup help of Natures Swiftness and the safetynet it provided when a mid-battle screwup happened. Yup reduced complexity ;)


:lol:
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Next

Return to Kitty DPS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher and 4 guests