Register

LF an Artist

This and that.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Exalted

LF an Artist

Postby Konungr » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:32 am

As some of you know, back when I was on deployment, I found an artist to design my tattoo (haven't gotten it yet, waiting until I have enough money to really out for a place I know will do it well.)

Well I have come up with another design idea that I would like to get, to incorporate the 3 games I play together.

If anyone thinks they can do this, send me a message.

Re: LF an Artist

Postby GerardHiggins » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:15 am

Konungr wrote:As some of you know, back when I was on deployment, I found an artist to design my tattoo (haven't gotten it yet, waiting until I have enough money to really out for a place I know will do it well.)

Well I have come up with another design idea that I would like to get, to incorporate the 3 games I play together.

Haven't heard about the artist.. Were you able to find it out..

Revered

Postby Tremnen » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:30 am

as someone with quite a bit of ink if you just take that concept to a good tattoo artist they will be able to draw you a design on the spot. The reason I say this is its much easier to get an idea of what you will end up with looking at their sketch than having them try and copy what someone else did. On top of that you can get a check of their skill before anything permanent happens and they are tattoo artists meaning they hould have decent drawing skills if they are going to tattoo you.

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:45 am

GerardHiggins wrote:
Konungr wrote:As some of you know, back when I was on deployment, I found an artist to design my tattoo (haven't gotten it yet, waiting until I have enough money to really out for a place I know will do it well.)

Haven't heard about the artist.. Were you able to find it out..

Lol, I'm not looking for the Artist that did that one, just another artist. I'm sure if i dug through my e-mail dating back to my deployment I could find the person...
Tremnen wrote:as someone with quite a bit of ink if you just take that concept to a good tattoo artist they will be able to draw you a design on the spot. The reason I say this is its much easier to get an idea of what you will end up with looking at their sketch than having them try and copy what someone else did. On top of that you can get a check of their skill before anything permanent happens and they are tattoo artists meaning they hould have decent drawing skills if they are going to tattoo you.

Very true, hadn't thought about that.

Return to General Discussion