Register

Gear list for SoO

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Re: Gear list for SoO

Postby Whispers » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 pm

Out of curiosity (typical cat, yes :P), what do you guys think of the craftable ilevel 553 leather items compared to the raid gear?
Namely the belt, I assume legs will most likely end up being tier for most of us.

Snow Lily Belt
Snow Lily Britches

Exalted

Postby aggixx » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:36 pm

They're both very very good. The legs are probably better than any other piece for an offpiece (non-warforged) and the belt is quite good too, especially if you don't have Rune.

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:09 am

So out of curiosity, have you all got trinkets yet? I haven't seen a SINGLE one drop, and since last week we've been 12/14. This week we already killed everything up to and including Spoils. Grrr. I'm still running with an upgraded LFR Rune and, thankfully, an upgraded heroic Renataki's.

I've also yet to see a weapon drop. I coin Malkorok every week, nada.

Generally we seem to have plate and cloth drop on practically every boss. The first week was great, I got the tier chest and warforged Nazgrim shoulders, but that was it, nothing else so far. Gimme lootz! ;)
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Postby Katjia » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 am

I've been pretty lucky so far with SoO - I have all 3 agil items from Imm and the AoC ! We had 4 drop on our 2nd week.
We dont raid wednesdays so tonights the night. Will update with anymore luck / unluck...

Secrets on the other hand was a nightmare taking me a silly amount of time to complete :-( after taking a 9month break from the game - Finally got the meta yesterday and I'm getting 5.5% dps out of it per encounter which is pretty cool!

Revered

Postby Tremnen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:52 am

Sibylle wrote:So out of curiosity, have you all got trinkets yet? I haven't seen a SINGLE one drop, and since last week we've been 12/14. This week we already killed everything up to and including Spoils. Grrr. I'm still running with an upgraded LFR Rune and, thankfully, an upgraded heroic Renataki's.

I've also yet to see a weapon drop. I coin Malkorok every week, nada.

Generally we seem to have plate and cloth drop on practically every boss. The first week was great, I got the tier chest and warforged Nazgrim shoulders, but that was it, nothing else so far. Gimme lootz! ;)

our 25 man has seen me coin AoC, 2 Harom's drop given to one hunter and our WW monk. I think the other hunter coined an AoC as well. you should try and find a good group to run Heroic ToT for a chance at Rune. MY guild going for the FoS last night cleared the whole thing in under 2.5 hours on 10 man. Shouldn't be unreasonable to clear it in 4. We got the FoS too :D.

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:27 am

There's no way I'll fit in another raid, so no heroic rune for me I'm afraid :-/ Ah well, the RNG gods will smile upon me one day.
-Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." (Brendan Gill)

Revered

Postby Tremnen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:33 am

:D
Sibylle wrote:There's no way I'll fit in another raid, so no heroic rune for me I'm afraid :-/ Ah well, the RNG gods will smile upon me one day.

you free on wednesday's around 10 P.M. EST?

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm in Europe ;) but thanks for asking. But really, I meant that I couldn't make another raid too - I barely manage as it is right now.
-Sibylle

Revered

Postby Tremnen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Sibylle wrote:I'm in Europe ;) but thanks for asking. But really, I meant that I couldn't make another raid too - I barely manage as it is right now.

well the offer was only for a lei shen kill. a group in my guild will be running 10man heroic ToT every week to feed the FoS for no one dieing on first attempt kill on Ra-Den to guildies. I'd have only brought you in to kill Lei Shen and skip all the others.

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:05 pm

I appreciate it! Here's hoping for some good drops on my regular raids soon :-)
-Sibylle

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Ok, I'll stop complaining now. Got Assurance of Consequence today and the *warforged* Halberd from Malkorok! /dance

Also, I got my legendary last weekend. The difference all this makes to my damage is amazing. I feel less and less like a complete loser :)
-Sibylle

Honored

Postby Ekthelion » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Got also wf hc Immerseus staff and AoC (also wf :)). Hell of a difference! :)
Da Vuhdo iz wid'ya mon!

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Veeery nice, gratz :) We haven't killed Garrosh yet, but we should get him on Monday. Then it's into heroics next week.
-Sibylle

Revered

Postby Sibylle » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Anyone else in love with AoC? Berserk seems to be up all the time, it's awesome :D

Btw, didn't down Garrosh. We always got overwhelmed by the sheer amount of sh*t going on in the last phase. We got very close, but ran out of raid time. Next week then...
-Sibylle

Honored

Postby Helistar » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:28 am

aggixx wrote:It's guaranteed the first time you get a BoA weapon it will be a Pig Sticker (assuming you have your loot spec set accordingly), after that it's random. I don't think they said that it's a 100% drop for the first one, that would be silly.

Any estimate on the loot% thing?
Since it's spec-dependent it's not easy to interpret the numbers from wowhead. Am I guessing right that it's something of the order of a 20% personal drop?

Revered

Postby Tremnen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:25 am

i think its lower. in our 4 weeks of garrosh kills only 6 BoA's have dropped putting it at a 6% chance for our group. I assume we are just unlucky and its more like 10%.

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS