Register

stats prioritizing & Rune question

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

stats prioritizing & Rune question

Postby xahn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:43 am

I don't know if I asked this before or if I'm dreaming, looked at every post of me and couldn't find it.

I'm gearing up nicely and right now at 564 ilvl, but I still don't have Rune trinket. and I seen every top druid ranked in WoL and all of them have Rune trinkets. and they are doing awesome, is it worth it to go back to ToT and get it? I started raiding really late btw. & I know I can't compare myself to the druids in WoL because of that trinket, all of them stack some haste gems, and haste reforge, but me I don't do that.

I have been stacking mastery all the way, and gemming/reforging mastery as priority before anything, am I doing it right, or is there a point where I should start putting some haste instead even without Rune trinket?

at 90% mastery right now, don't know if I should put a little haste gems or reforges.
profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... ahn/simple

Exalted

Re: stats prioritizing & Rune question

Postby aggixx » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Under no circumstances would you gem or reforge for haste without Rune.

Yes a heroic Rune will be better than what you have right now, whether it's worth trying to get one is something only you can decide.

Revered

Postby Steakbomb » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 pm

If you have the chance to get into a Heroic ToT run, I would do it. I only have a 530 Rune and my guild isn't going back into ToT anytime soon so I have to deal with useless pugs or bad groups through OpenRaid to get a chance at it.

Honored

Postby RareBeast » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:07 pm

I only have the 530 rune myself. But seeing I only got that on the last week of ToT after killing him every week for so long, I really don't trust the RNG gods enough to even try a heroic ToT run.

Postby Scryms » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Got heroic rune on my monk the last week before 5.4 after doing Lei shen 25HC for like 2 months. Went on 10m HC with my druid to get rune, it dropped Heroic thunderforged so there's always hope ;)

Return to Kitty DPS