Register

Heroic Garrosh 10 man Embodied Doubt

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Heroic Garrosh 10 man Embodied Doubt

Postby óak » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:23 pm

Hey guys,

My guild is currently working on Heroic Garrosh 10 man, we're relatively new to the fight so we're working on consistently getting the first transition down before the boss reaches 25 energy.

I'm wondering what you guys are finding was the best attack strategy, currently on the embodied doubts I'm raking all 3 embodied doubts in the group and then Thrashing/Swiping until they die, I've tested a few methods and that appears to be the best damage output. Am I wrong? is there a more effective method?

Cheers
-Óak

Honored

Re: Heroic Garrosh 10 man Embodied Doubt

Postby baver » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:26 am

Never done 10man so dont know how much hp they got, but would guess rake on all 3 + trash befor starting to swipe would be better (not even sure if it would be worth doing swipe at all)

Exalted

Re: Heroic Garrosh 10 man Embodied Doubt

Postby aggixx » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:50 pm

I do 25m but the idea is the same more or less; you're still trying to do the most dmg possible. I try to have 2 stacks of DoC and 5 CP on Garrosh as we're pulled in so that I can have a full SR and be able to buff 4 attacks with DoC. Our timing in p1 works out that my TF is used right as he heals and it comes off cooldown shortly after I apply my rakes, although in 10m you would probably want to hold it and have it ready for when you apply your rakes. Anyways, this is what I do specifically:

Reach high CP, preferably 5
HT
SR right as I'm about to go into the load screen
Stampeding Roar after I get out of load screen
Run in, Thrash asap; you can cast it before you're in melee range of all 3 but obv it's important to hit them all
Rake 1 (whichever one generally dies slowest, if any)
HT
Rake 2nd and 3rd
Swipe spam til they all die, changing your autoattack target as necessary to balance dmg.

Your CPs will be on the target you raked last (4-5 probably); make sure you SR them off before they go away, and use the PS if you're DoC as well of course.

Return to Kitty DPS