Register

breaking t16 4pc for higher LVL simcraft quest

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

breaking t16 4pc for higher LVL simcraft quest

Postby bacevicius » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Hello. I have noticed on Simcraft the theory around the 4 pc set bonus t16 is not showing an increase, vs. 574 tier upgrading 566 shoulders non (juggernaut) , headpiece non(immer) and 580 pants off harrom. Its saying im getting nothing more with replacing two of these other NON tiers to get the 4pc bonus yielding the same dps as without it using non tier heroics... even DOC's saying im hitting 395 to 400k with non's and keeping 2pc only the same results with H 4pc. am I missing something or doesn't DOC benefit even more or supposed to with the 4pc combo pt thing?

Honored

Re: breaking t16 4pc for higher LVL simcraft quest

Postby Kraineth » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:05 am

We already get more than enough combo points during a fight to make DoC work smoothly. The only time I notice the 4pc being really useful is when I get a trinket proc right after Dumping CP's with TF.

The 4pc act more of a safety net in not wasting trinket procs on accident than anything else, but a computer is going to be much better about pooling energy and such, so the bonus isn't too effective in a Sim.

Honored

Postby bacevicius » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:13 am

well that's what I thought too.. theres just no burst doc without the ravage tf rip strat and we only get that chance with the 4pce .. I guess when I get them all to 566 ill do it otherwise it checks out in flex and heroic tot that the high ivl still pwns the 4pce 561 .. even with doc.. thnx

Honored

Postby Kraineth » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:52 pm

Even without the 4pc you can still get a DoC rip/rake applied on the pull before all of your initial procs fall off, the 4pc bonus is only essential to the opener when you include the siegecrafter trinket.

Return to Kitty DPS