Register

Ravage nerv

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Ravage nerv

Postby Elüne » Thu May 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi all,

It looks like they nerv ouer nice opener ravage :cry: :evil:

Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
Feral•Ferocious Bite no longer heals you.
•Ravage! additional damage seems to be reduced from 3218 to 330, but that's kinda sketchy so you might want to wait for a confirmation.

Hope this is a joke or so cause if they realy nerv Ravage that much what kind of use is it than :?: :roll: :twisted:

Ps.. Btw I am new here on this forum but have bin reading "Fluid Druid " quite a while mayby a year or more :lol: My main is Elüne and I play on Shattered Hand (EU).

Thanks for a good reading on both Fluid Druid and now this Forum :D And thanks Qbear for the druid channel on youtube watching you in the video on different bosses gives me really a lot of extra help as an dps kitty plz keep up with that .

// Elüne

Honored

Re: Ravage nerv

Postby Andanas » Thu May 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi and welcome :)

I brought up the very same subject on the 4.2 changes thread, and this was Tinderhoof's reply:

"It is datemined. It's likely a tooltip typo and nothing for us to worry about yet. As Blizzard had made no official work about FB healing independent of the glyph I am not really worried about this change either. We are still pretty early on in the PTR. Expect more changes incoming."

Revered

Postby Qbear » Thu May 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Shattered Hand (EU)?! No way I play on Shattered Hand (US)! It's like we're brothers but like really far away.

Yeah I read the change data mined from MMO-Champ. It's up in the air most of the time those changes are correct; however, as we've seen before that's not always the case. Either way the weapon scaling is going up by quite a bit, so I can't really complain I mean if something gets buffed on the PTR then nerfed on the PTR but is still better then what it is on live then when it hits live it'll be a buff like the nerf never happened! Least that's how I choose to look at it.

No worries the videos won't go anywhere even if my entire guild thinks I'm a complete nerd now. I keep telling em I'll meet up with all my friends (i.e. everyone on fluiddruid, to go beat up there friends i.e. the 3 people they hang out with and we'll see who wins. However, they scared.)

Postby Suhmon » Thu May 26, 2011 11:39 pm

It's just a tooltip error. I posted about this the other day. On the PTR Ravage was actually saying +31,000 something. Like a ridiculously high amount. They just probably fixed the typo. I thought it was pretty hilarious before cause it was critting for about as much as it said it was adding. Figured it was off =P.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Thu May 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Yeah tool tip error thats wha I meant to say! =)

Postby Suhmon » Fri May 27, 2011 4:46 am

Well, I guess it's a datamine error following a tooltip error. I dunno, but ravage is the same nonetheless =P.

Postby Elüne » Fri May 27, 2011 7:36 am

ok, than I am relieved :D

Nice Qbear than I am your sister on Shattered hand (EU) I think ;)

Revered

Postby Sylvaneart » Fri May 27, 2011 10:25 am

Welcome to the forums
Be sure to subscribe to The Fluid Druid RSS feed and follow me on twitter! @Sylvaneart

Return to Kitty DPS