Register

New Feral DPS Ovale Script (Updated for 4.0.1)

Face-rippin fun.

Re: New Feral DPS Ovale Script

Postby aya90 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 am

Why are the skills on cooldown even you have the energy to use ?

Why is it when all your debuffs on the boss the buttons do not predict the next move

Is there a way to change the red color to something better

Postby Tali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Mine is demanding I mangle all the time. Any way to turn that off?

Honored

Postby Goodmongo » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 am

I was able to do some extensive tests on the new script. I really like the 'few FB' over the 'many FB'. The many does suggest some very strange FB times. Besides unless you are hard capped for ArP FB should be very rare.

The only potential issue I have found is that the script let my energy get to 100% on a few occassions. This was rare in that I had 5 CP's, SV over 12 seconds and Rip still going strong. Bothe rake and mangle were under 5 seconds left so it was sort of waiting to apply them but let the energy build up. Not a big deal as I just applied mangle a little early. The script was smart enough not to suggest clipping rake or doing and FB as that would have left rip done for too long.

Overall my rip uptime was an amazing 99% for some fights. This is really good.

Tali, I have not seen any issues on mangle. Alos use a timer to track this. I like Cat's Eye but there are many you can use. See if the bleed is applied and if mangle is still being highlighted. For me mangle only pops up at the start and when the debuff goes away.

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:35 pm

I looked at the mangle code and also tested it both with bear and cat mangle and did not see any issues. Is there an Arms warrior in your raids? The code looks correct for Trauma but I have not tested that in a long time since almost no one raids as Arms.

It is simple to build a version of the script to turn off mangles, but I really don't think it is a good idea to do that. I do think there are times that Ovale gets confused - which has nothing to do with the script. Most of the time I saw that was when I had other addons with issues (Recount was one that seemed to be problematic but that was some time ago - and I no longer use it). If you really want a toggle for turning on/off mangle, let me know and I will post one.

Postby aya90 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:40 am

Many FB selection is weird . It prompt to use it at very odd times even rip is not on the target

Cant the author just make a default cat dps rotation.

Honored

Postby Goodmongo » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Thee is a reason for the many FB. If you are ArP hard capped and if you put talents in 15% bigger FB's then FB's do make more sense in many fights. It will always come down to knowing your capabilities and the fight in question. What good is putting a rip on LK when he's at 72% for example. FB would probably be better to get him to the next phase.

Postby Flex » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 am

Hey guys, newbie here, looking currently at the 1.2 script and can't see what will stop it from suggesting FB during the berserking... am I missing something?

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey Flex. Welcome to the forum.

I pulled out the portions of the script relating to FB.

These are added just after the definitions at the top of the script. This creates 3 check box options listed below:
AddListItem(FBOption HiFB "Many Ferocious Bites")
AddListItem(FBOption LoFB "Few Ferocious Bites")
AddListItem(FBOption NoFB "No Ferocious Bites" default)

Then later in the Main Rotation + Shreds section of the script you see these lines:
# actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=5,time_to_die<=6
# actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=5,rip>=12,savage_roar>=12 (Low FB profile)
# actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=5,rip>=8,savage_roar>=8 (High FB profile)
if {{ComboPoints(more 4) and List(FBOption LoFB)} and {TargetDeadIn(less 7) or {TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 12 mine=1) and BuffPresent(ROAR 12)}}} Spell(BITE)
if {{ComboPoints(more 4) and List(FBOption HiFB)} and {TargetDeadIn(less 7) or {TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 8 mine=1) and BuffPresent(ROAR 8)}}} Spell(BITE)

# actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=4,time_to_die<=1
if {List(FBOption LoFB) or List(FBOption HiFB)} and {ComboPoints(more 3) and TargetDeadIn(less 2)} Spell(BITE)

See Bold text. Depending on what option you selected from the check box will modify how the script will suggest FB. Selecting the NoFB profile will not suggest FB at all. I don't think there is a place in the script that disallows FB while in Berserk.

As far as FB goes using it under Berserk can be the best time to do it. With all combo point generating abilities at half cost its much easier to keep the rotation going or recover from a misstep. Is there a reason you don't want to FB during Berserk but you do want to FB other times?

Postby Flex » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks for the extensive reply ;)
My understanding is that FB should never ever be used with berserking active, as a single FB nukes out your all energy and practically ends berserk in an instant. The idea is to pull energy before berserk (script does that I see), then fire berserk and be happy with nuking the hell out of the target. If you do FB at that time, you end up with 0 energy and useless berserking buff active, as you have to wait for energy to come.

Shouldn't these lines be modified as:

if {{ComboPoints(more 4) and List(FBOption LoFB)} and {TargetDeadIn(less 7) or {TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 12 mine=1) and BuffPresent(ROAR 12)}}} and BuffExpires(BERSERK 0) Spell(BITE)
if {{ComboPoints(more 4) and List(FBOption HiFB)} and {TargetDeadIn(less 7) or {TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 8 mine=1) and BuffPresent(ROAR 8)}}} and BuffExpires(BERSERK 0) Spell(BITE)

... or something like that, I don't really know ovale scripting

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

What tends to happen with me is after I hit Berserk: Shred like crazy --> Refresh SR at 5 points --> Shred like crazy --> Apply Rip at 5 points when it runs out, Reapply Rake --> Shred to 5. At this point Berserk is almost done and I am almost out of energy. I pull off the FB just as Berserk ends and quick TF and I am right back in the rotation. This won't always happen because all your debuffs/buffs won't always line up perfect. If they dont' I don't FB. I have found the script doesn't always suggest the best times to refresh SR, so I tend to be watching my debuff bars to find a good time to refresh it so Rip and SR won't line up.

Postby Willféral » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am

Would someone be so kind to reply to me the most current Ovale Script?
after all the back and forth I cant seem to locate the one that is the most current and accurate.

We just downed Sindragosa 25hm last night and I'm sitting on cloud nine.
Now 25hm Putricide is all that stands in our way from HM LK!! :mrgreen:

Best fourm on the web. keep up the great topics and thanks for helping me get current!

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:28 pm

The script in the first post of this thread is the most current one.

Postby Willféral » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 pm

I wasnt sure if there was a more current one

Thanks!!!!

Postby Willféral » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:19 am

Can someone please post up the most current update to Ovale?
Seems between the 1st and the last page of this thread there are updates and current versions im so lost. Maybe just post up the most current/best script so i can update mine. Seems my dps is for shit reciently and I'm thinking it has alot to do with the script im using.
not sure anyone is still looking at these forums but if there are some out there can you please do me this huge favor?!?!

Thanks!

Postby mineko » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:24 pm

As far as I can tell, and from my tireless sifting through the internet, Alaron/Leafkiller's 1.2 script is the most current and accurate script for feral dps. If someone else has found another more updated script, please let me know.

If you're doing lower than optimal dps using the 1.2 script, try changing your FB settings around, and see if there's any improvement. Generally the better geared you are, the more FBs you want, but it does have a lot to do with individual preference as well.

Here's my question: 4.0 is coming soon, which will wreak havoc on the feral dps rotation. Is Alaron or anyone here planning on picking this project back up? If not, has anyone found another place around the internet where they're working to get a working Ovale script, or even a new addon altogether that's compatible with our rotation for 4.0? I really hope so, I really don't want to have to trudge into 4.0 with little or no guidance.

Honored

Postby Dabeasty » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:44 am

From what I've read we are going to need more than an Ovale script to do decent dps if Ferals are left in their current PTR condition :O

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Last I tested Ovale is not yet working on the beta. I did not try on the PTR.

It is difficult to build a new script yet as we do not know what our damage coefficients are, nor have I seen anyone doing any simcraft work with the new talents/glyphs.

I need to check the simcraft threads on EJB because I don't know what if any work has been done so far on a 4.01 feral druid model.

Once we have a better understanding of the new rotations, (assuming the authors of Ovale port over to the the 4.xx base) we can work on a new script.

Site Admin

Postby Alaron » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Patience is a virtue. :)

Sidoine (Ovale), Nate (Simulationcraft) and Astrylian (Rawr) are all working on 4.0 versions. My rough estimate is that Ovale will roll out fairly soon (couple weeks), Rawr will be a month or so, and Simulationcraft will be a while.

I'll update my Ovale scripts for 4.0 once the new version of Ovale is released, but determining what rotation to follow for optimal DPS will take some time. I refuse to do any detailed analysis until a live release. :)

Honored

Postby Dabeasty » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:39 am

Very good to hear that you are all working on these tools, I rely (probably over rely) on your work a lot....it is much appreciated :D

Site Admin

Postby Alaron » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:07 pm

You're welcome. :) Have a few ideas cooking, rotationally...I may have something together for Monday that I can post.

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:46 am

One word - frustration.

I cannot find a way to not cast something if Tigers Fury is off of cooldown. I would have expected "unless 0s before Spell(TF)" would work - but it does not. Conversely, "if 0s before Spell(TF)" works just fine to cast a spell (you can plug any number of seconds in where I put 0 and get the same result). I wanted to hold off on Rake and Rip in a script if TF is ready (or perhaps within a second or 2 of being ready) but that condition does not presently work.

I was able to stop energy pooling a few seconds before TF comes off of cooldown by adding a "if {3s before Spell(TF)} Spell(Shred)" to the end of the script.

This is with the new 4.0 version of Ovale of course.

Edit: I am going to tell it to cast Shred just above Rip/Rake so I can use the if clause to make this work.

Site Admin

Postby Alaron » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 am

The energy pooling bit was already implemented in my version of the script, I think...

Code: Select all
if {ComboPoints(less 4) or TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 1 mine=1)} and TargetDebuffPresent(RAKE 1 mine=1) and {Mana(more 79) or BuffPresent(BERSERK) or {3s before Spell(TIGER)}} Spell (SHRED)

Now that Ovale's in 4.0, I'll have to do some more testing. I didn't have a chance to debug and figure out why the 4.0 version didn't work for me last night...was it just the Rake spellid change?

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm

I was working on the "vanilla" script because I did not find the bug that was breaking our script - which is why I had to put the pooling code in. Per this post on EJB, http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t84378-visu ... ost1767894, it is both the Rake ID (which I found) and also RIP misspelled as Rip towards the bottom of the script. I plan to retest with these fixes and then incorporate some of the changes I made last night and see how it looks.

I tried the rotations with and without the TF and FB glyphs and did see better results without them - bearing in mind that these are manual tests and not a sim so the results are not conclusive but do match what you posted.

For gemming, I went with agi for red, agi/haste for yellow and 20 hit for blue, reforging to cap melee hit and exp dodge, and then the rest was reforged to mastery. With that much haste (1002 rating on my toon) it was impossible to run out of energy during berserk. As I mentioned, I was using the script that came with the new version of Ovale as the starting point and it included a provision to not FB during Berserk unless energy is under 20 - which never happened once - so it burns a lot of combo points during Berserk. This is not in the script we have been using so I expect to see FBs during Berserk which should be an additional DPS gain over what I was testing last night.

Edit: my focus is to get the existing script working with minimal changes to the current rotation. I would like to look at other rotations later on, but we are raiding tonight...

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:32 pm

Here are two scripts I have modified. One is based on the 4.01 Ovale Druid script (I pulled out most but not all of the non-feral parts) and the other is based on the script that is posted at the start of this thread. I am consistently getting better DPS with the version that is based on Ovale script. I have not analyzed why that is the case - but the difference is noticeable. One thing I have not tested in either script is the Blood in the Water code.

Edit: I had left one change out of the 1.2 script - which is to not SR unless RIP is up - making that change has the two scripts closer in performance. This change goes hand in hand with not casting Rip and RAKE if TF is within 1 second of coming off of cooldown. Missing the SR protection caused long down times in RIP/RAKE. So either you use both sets of changes or neither. I updated to the modified 1.2 script in this post.

Second edit: Added a little to the Ovale default script to the bear rotation code.

Third Edit - Blood in the Water improvements for both scripts

Fourth Edit - changed the modified Ovale script to recomend Rake/Rip if TF is off of cooldown and Berserk is active so TF cannot be cast.

Fifth Edit - Cleaned up the script a lot and made the second box a rotation predictor as it is in the 1.2 script. The rotation feels much cleaner now.

Sixth Edit - Remove Shred checkbox.

Modified Ovale 4.0 Default Druid Script:
# Modified version of the Ovale Default Druid Script. Not fully cleaned up or complete but the rotation seems to be
# working decently. Leaf 10/13/2010
# Added some to the bear section to begin to show a rotation there.
# 10/14/2010 - Improve the code for Blood in the Water. Move Mangle up in the list and give pri 4 - 30% buf for bleeds...
# 10/14/2010 - Suggest Rake/Rip with TF off cooldown if Berserk is up
# 10/15/2010 - Remove priority lines from the script - the order alone should determine priority
#            - Also change second box to be rotation predictor and add trinket boxes as per the 1.2 script
$            - Remove the Balance spell stuff, the Shred Checkbox and CLAW
Define(BARKSKIN 22812)
Define(BERSERK 50334) #cat+bear cd buff
    SpellInfo(BERSERK cd=180)
Define(DEMOROAR 99) #bear
    SpellAddTargetDebuff(DEMOROAR DEMOROAR=30)
Define(ENRAGE 5229) #bear
Define(FAERIEFIRE 770) #moonkin
    SpellAddTargetDebuff(FAERIEFIRE FAERIEFIRE=300)
Define(FAERIEFERAL 16857) #bear+cat
    SpellAddTargetDebuff(FAERIEFERAL FAERIEFERAL=300)
Define(FEROCIOUSBITE 22568) #cat finish 35-70 mana
    SpellInfo(FEROCIOUSBITE combo=-5 mana=70)
Define(FORCEOFNATURE 33831) #moonkin cd
    SpellInfo(FORCEOFNATURE cd=180)
Define(FRENZIEDREGENERATION 22842) #bear
Define(LACERATE 33745) #bear bleed*3
Define(MANGLECAT 33876) #cat bleed+debuff
    SpellInfo(MANGLECAT combo=1)
    SpellAddTargetDebuff(MANGLECAT MANGLECAT=12)
Define(MANGLEBEAR 33878) #bear bleed+debuff
Define(MAUL 6807) #bear
Define(PULVERIZE 80313) #bear after lacerate*3
Define(RAKE 1822) #cat bleed
    SpellInfo(RAKE combo=1)
    SpellAddTargetDebuff(RAKE RAKE=9)
Define(RAVAGE 6785) #cat behind+(prowling or stampede)
    SpellInfo(RAVAGE combo=1)
Define(RIP 1079) #cat bleed
    SpellInfo(RIP combo=-5 duration=22)
    #SpellInfo(RIP glyph=GLYPHOFSHRED addduration=6)
    #SpellInfo(RIP glyph=GLYPHOFRIP addduration=4)
    SpellAddTargetDebuff(RIP RIP=22)
Define(SAVAGEROAR 52610) #cat damage buff
    SpellInfo(SAVAGEROAR combo=-5)
    SpellAddBuff(SAVAGEROAR SAVAGEROAR=14)
Define(SHRED 5221) #cat behind
    SpellInfo(SHRED combo=1)
Define(SURVIVALINSTINCTS 61336) #cat+bear surv cd
Define(SWIPEBEAR 779) #bear aoe
Define(SWIPECAT 62078) #cat aoe
Define(TRASH 77758) #bear aoe bleed
Define(TIGERSFURY 5217) #cat buff
    SpellInfo(TIGERSFURY cd=30)

#Glyphs
Define(GLYPHOFSHRED 54815)
Define(GLYPHOFRIP 54818)

#Buff
Define(CLEARCASTING 16870)

AddCheckBox(multi L(AOE))
AddCheckBox(lucioles SpellName(FAERIEFIRE) default)
AddCheckBox(mangle SpellName(MANGLECAT) default mastery=2)
AddCheckBox(demo SpellName(DEMOROAR) default mastery=2)
AddCheckBox(shred SpellName(SHRED) default mastery=2)

ScoreSpells(FAERIEFERAL DEMOROAR MANGLEBEAR LACERATE SAVAGEROAR RIP
        MANGLECAT RAKE SHRED FEROCIOUSBITE PULVERIZE MAUL)

AddIcon help=cd size=small mastery=2 { # TF Icon or Barkskin for Bear
    if Stance(3) {Spell(TIGERSFURY)}
    if Stance(1) {Spell(BARKSKIN)}
}
AddIcon help=cd size=small mastery=2 { # Berserk Icon
    if Stance(3) or Stance(1) {Spell(BERSERK)}
}
AddIcon help=main mastery=2
{
    if Stance(1) # bear
    {
        if CheckBoxOn(lucioles) and TargetDebuffExpires(lowerarmor 2)
            Spell(FAERIEFERAL)

if {0s before Spell(MANGLEBEAR)} Spell(MANGLEBEAR)           

if Mana(more 10) and TargetDebuffExpires(LACERATE 4 stacks=3)
            Spell(LACERATE)

if TargetDebuffPresent(LACERATE stacks=3)
            Spell(PULVERIZE)

if CheckBoxOn(demo) and TargetDebuffExpires(lowerphysicaldamage 2)
            Spell(DEMOROAR)

if CheckBoxOn(multi)
            Spell(SWIPEBEAR)   
    }

if Stance(3) # cat
    {
        unless BuffPresent(BERSERK) or BuffPresent(CLEARCASTING) {
            if Mana(less 40) Spell(TIGERSFURY)
        }

if TargetDebuffExpires(bleed 1) and CheckBoxOn(mangle)
            Spell(MANGLECAT)

if ComboPoints(more 0) and BuffExpires(SAVAGEROAR 2) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 6 mine=1) {
            Spell(SAVAGEROAR)
        }

if CheckBoxOn(lucioles) and    TargetDebuffExpires(lowerarmor 2) and TargetDeadIn(more 15)
            Spell(FAERIEFERAL)

# early FB if Rip is about to fall off in Blood of the Water phase
        if ComboPoints(more 0) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 2 mine=1) and TargetLifePercent(less 25) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) {
            Spell(FEROCIOUSBITE)
        }     

#De-synchronize Roar and Rip
        if ComboPoints(more 2) and BuffExpires(SAVAGEROAR 6) and less than 6s between BuffExpires(SAVAGEROAR) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP mine=1 forceduration=22)
        {
            unless TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 6 mine=1) Spell(SAVAGEROAR)
        }

#Extends Rip with shred if glyph
        if Glyph(GLYPHOFSHRED) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 4 mine=1) and Counter(ripshreds less 3) Spell(SHRED)

if ComboPoints(more 4)
        {
            # Add in FB code for end of fight - only do this is Rip buff is present
            if TargetLifePercent(less 25) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) {
                Spell(FEROCIOUSBITE)
            }
            if TargetDeadIn(less 7) Spell(FEROCIOUSBITE)
            if TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 0 mine=1) {
                if { 1s before Spell(TIGERSFURY) } unless BuffPresent(BERSERK) Spell(SHRED)
                Spell(RIP)
            }
            if TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 8 mine=1) and BuffPresent(SAVAGEROAR 8)
            {
                if BuffExpires(BERSERK 0) or {BuffPresent(BERSERK) and Mana(less 20)}
                        Spell(FEROCIOUSBITE)
            }
        }

if TargetDebuffExpires(RAKE 0 mine=1) and TargetDeadIn(more 10) {
            if { 1s before Spell(TIGERSFURY) } unless BuffPresent(BERSERK) Spell(SHRED)
            Spell(RAKE)
        }

if Mana(more 69) Spell(SHRED)
        if BuffPresent(CLEARCASTING) or TargetDeadIn(less 10) or BuffPresent(BERSERK)
                Spell(SHRED)
        if ComboPoints(less 5) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 3 mine=1) Spell(SHRED)
        if ComboPoints(less 1) and BuffExpires(SAVAGEROAR 2) Spell(SHRED)
        if { 3s before Spell(TIGERSFURY) } Spell(SHRED)
    }
}

# Main Rotation (no filler shreds, otherwise copy of other rotation)
AddIcon help=main mastery=2
{
    if Stance(3) # cat
    {
        unless BuffPresent(BERSERK) or BuffPresent(CLEARCASTING) {
            if Mana(less 40) Spell(TIGERSFURY)
        }

if TargetDebuffExpires(bleed 1) and CheckBoxOn(mangle)
            Spell(MANGLECAT)

if ComboPoints(more 0) and BuffExpires(SAVAGEROAR 2) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 6 mine=1) {
            Spell(SAVAGEROAR)
        }

if CheckBoxOn(lucioles) and    TargetDebuffExpires(lowerarmor 2) and TargetDeadIn(more 15)
            Spell(FAERIEFERAL)

if ComboPoints(more 0) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 2 mine=1) and TargetLifePercent(less 25) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) {
            Spell(FEROCIOUSBITE)
        }     

#De-synchronize Roar and Rip
        if ComboPoints(more 2) and BuffExpires(SAVAGEROAR 6) and less than 6s between BuffExpires(SAVAGEROAR) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP mine=1 forceduration=22)
        {
            unless TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 6 mine=1) Spell(SAVAGEROAR)
        }

#Extends Rip with shred if glyph
        if Glyph(GLYPHOFSHRED) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 4 mine=1) and Counter(ripshreds less 3) Spell(SHRED)

if ComboPoints(more 4)
        {
            # Add in FB code for end of fight - only do this is Rip buff is present
            if TargetLifePercent(less 25) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) {
                Spell(FEROCIOUSBITE)
            }
            if TargetDeadIn(less 7) Spell(FEROCIOUSBITE)
            if TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 0 mine=1) {
                Spell(RIP)
            }
            if TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 8 mine=1) and BuffPresent(SAVAGEROAR 8)
            {
                if BuffExpires(BERSERK 0) or {BuffPresent(BERSERK) and Mana(less 20)}
                        Spell(FEROCIOUSBITE)
            }
        }

if TargetDebuffExpires(RAKE 0 mine=1) and TargetDeadIn(more 10) {
            Spell(RAKE)
        }
    }
}
AddIcon help=cd
{
    if Stance(3) or Stance(1) {
        Item(Trinket0Slot usable=1)
    }
}AddIcon help=cd
{
        Item(Trinket1Slot usable=1)
    }
}

Modified Alaron 1.2 Script:
# Alaron's Feral Cat Ovale Script v1.2 (Thanks Leafkiller!) (4 July 2010) Modified for Patch 4.01.2
# (modified from Fatalsaints Feral Cat DPS Ovale Script/v1FixedRakeWhitespacesTabs/Leafv1.2)
# Script source: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33
# Ovale source: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/ovale.aspx
#
# Instructions: Install the Ovale addon, start WoW, type /ovale code (or go thru menu) and copy-paste this script into the window.
# Designed for lvl 80 feral druids, but should work fine as soon as you get Savage Roar.
# The small boxes to the left are for tracking cooldowns, the large left box tracks OOC (if on), the large middle box tracks
# the main rotation + shreds, the large right box tracks the main rotation only, the small right boxes track on-use trinkets.
# Essentially, you follow what the middle box says, the right box lets you know what's coming, and pop other stuff when you can.
# For look-and-feel stuff, modify the main Ovale options (Interface->Addons->Ovale)
#
# Options: Left-click on any box to open the script options.
# Most are self-explanatory. The various "Suggest" options will force the recommendation of those CD's in the main box.
# "Shred on OOC Proc" will force the recommendation of Shred when you have an Omen of Clarity proc, which is a dps increase.
# Ferocious Bites: In general, I don't recommend the use of FB, as it is a dps decrease until you have ICC 25 gear.
# If you want to use it, turn it on. High FB setting only recommended for ArP capped druids.
#
# Based on SimulationCraft actions located at
# http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=140#p140
#
# Indebted to the folloing sources:
# http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t81052-best_possible_feral_dps_simulationcraft/
# http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t84378-visualising_optimal_cat_rotation_ingame/
#
# Version History
# vLeaf4.01.2
# -Clean up the Blood in the Water Code
# vLeaf4.01.1
# -Don't SR unless RIP is up at start of script to preserve combo points for the RIP. Also add forceduration=22 to desync
# vLeaf4.01:
# -Fix for 4.01, use new Ovale features for armor debuff and bleed debuff, ut in code for Blood in the Water
# -Add some 1 second guards for TF on RIP and RAKE to try to get the 15% buff on them
# -Tested with suggest Berserk off
# -Put OOC for Shred at bottom - it can have a profond impact on TF/RIP/RAKE timing (my preference)
# vLeaf1.2.1:
#  - Add mangle Checkbox
# v1.2:
# Added Leafkiller's changes:
# -Don't cast TF with OOC active. (SimC neutral, but works better in actual testing).
# -Fix Shred logic for better energy pooling.
# -Redesign of second window to better clarify difference between fillers and rotation.
# -2 extra boxes added for on-use trinkets.
# v1.1:
# Corrected missing parenthesis that was causing FB options to bug.
# v1.0:
# Full verification of action list against Simcraft.
# Corrected TF condition. Loosened Berserk condition (slight deviation from SC).
# Added Shred on OOC. (Might make this a checkbox)
# Prioritized Rip.
# Prioritized Mangle. Removed Manglebot option, no point anymore with 60s duration.
# Added options for OOC icon and Shred on OOC proc.
# Hopefully fixed bug with Rake being recommended even though it's already on target.
# Added user-selectable logic for No FB/Few FB's/Many FB's. Default is no FB's which is best for most players. Logic
# still needs some testing.
# Rewrote several lines to track Simcraft closer, to make user-editing easier.
# Added a few lines to catch bad situations (energy-cap, energy pooling while Rip is down).
# -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Define(FFF 16857)
Define(FF 770)
Define(RIP 1079)
Define(MANGLE 33876)
Define(SHRED 5221)
Define(TIGER 5217)
Define(RAKE 1822)
Define(ROAR 52610)
Define(BITE 22568)
Define(BERSERK 50334)
Define(OMEN 16870)
Define(TRAUMA 46857)
Define(MANGLEB 33878)
SpellInfo(RIP resetcounter=ripshreds)
SpellInfo(SHRED inccounter=ripshreds)
AddListItem(FBOption HiFB "Many Ferocious Bites")
AddListItem(FBOption LoFB "Few Ferocious Bites")
AddListItem(FBOption NoFB "No Ferocious Bites" default)
AddCheckBox(CheckBoxTF "Suggest Tiger's Fury" checked)
AddCheckBox(CheckBoxFF "Suggest Faerie Fire" checked)
AddCheckBox(CheckBoxBk "Suggest Berserk" checked)
AddCheckBox(CheckBoxOOCShred "Shred On OOC Proc" checked)
AddCheckBox(CheckBoxOOCIcon "OOC Proc Icon" checked)
AddCheckBox(CheckBoxMangle "Suggest Mangle" checked)

# TF Icon
AddIcon help=cd size=small
{
if Stance(3) { # Cat Form
Spell(TIGER)
}
}

# Berserk Icon
AddIcon help=cd size=small
{
Spell(BERSERK)
}
}

# OOC Icon
AddIcon help=buff {
if {CheckBoxOn(CheckBoxOOCIcon) and BuffPresent(OMEN)} Texture(Spell_Shadow_ManaBurn)
}
}

# Main Rotation + Shreds
AddIcon help=main {
# actions+=/faerie_fire_feral,debuff_only=1
if {CheckBoxOn(CheckBoxFF)} and TargetDebuffExpires(lowerarmor 2) Spell(FFF)

# actions+=/tigers_fury,energy<=30,berserk=0
if {CheckBoxOn(CheckBoxTF) and BuffExpires(BERSERK 0) and Mana(less 36)} {
unless BuffPresent(OMEN) Spell(TIGER)
}
# actions+=/berserk_cat,energy>=80,energy<=90
if {CheckBoxOn(CheckBoxBk) and Mana(more 69) and Mana(less 91)} {
unless BuffPresent(TIGER) Spell(BERSERK)
}

# actions+=/savage_roar,cp>=1,savage_roar<=1
if {ComboPoints(more 0) and BuffExpires(ROAR 0) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 6 mine=1)} Spell(ROAR)

if ComboPoints(more 0) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 2 mine=1) and TargetLifePercent(less 25) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) Spell(BITE)

# Add in FB code for end of fight
if TargetLifePercent(less 25) and ComboPoints(more 4) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) Spell(BITE)

# actions+=/rip,cp>=5,time_to_die>=6
if {TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 0 mine=1) and ComboPoints(more 4) and TargetDeadIn(more 7)} {
if {1s before Spell(TIGER)} Spell(SHRED)
Spell(RIP)
}

# actions+=/mangle_cat,mangle<=1
if CheckBoxOn(CheckBoxMangle) and TargetDebuffExpires(bleed 0) Spell(MANGLE)

# actions+=/savage_roar,if=buff.combo_points.stack>=3&buff.savage_roar.remains-dot.rip.remains<=3&buff.savage_roar.remains<=8
if {ComboPoints(more 2) and BuffExpires(ROAR 8) and TargetDeadIn(more 8) and less than 4s between BuffExpires(ROAR) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP mine=1 forceduration=22) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 6 mine=1)} Spell(ROAR)

# actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=5,time_to_die<=6
# actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=5,rip>=12,savage_roar>=12 (Low FB profile)
# actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=5,rip>=8,savage_roar>=8 (High FB profile)
if {{ComboPoints(more 4) and List(FBOption LoFB)} and {TargetDeadIn(less 7) or {TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 12 mine=1) and BuffPresent(ROAR 12)}}} Spell(BITE)
if {{ComboPoints(more 4) and List(FBOption HiFB)} and {TargetDeadIn(less 7) or {TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 8 mine=1) and BuffPresent(ROAR 8)}}} Spell(BITE)

# actions+=/ferocious_bite,cp>=4,time_to_die<=1
if {List(FBOption LoFB) or List(FBOption HiFB)} and {ComboPoints(more 3) and TargetDeadIn(less 2)} Spell(BITE)

# actions+=/shred,cp<=4,extend_rip=1,rip<=3
if {ComboPoints(less 5) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 4 mine=1) and Counter(ripshreds less 3)} Spell(SHRED)

# actions+=/rake,time_to_die>=9
if {TargetDebuffExpires(RAKE 0 mine=1) and TargetDeadIn(more 8)} {
Spell(RAKE)
}

# actions+=/shred,if=(energy>=80|buff.berserk.up|cooldown.tigers_fury.remains<=3)
if {ComboPoints(less 4) or TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 1 mine=1)} and TargetDebuffPresent(RAKE 1 mine=1) and {Mana(more 79) or BuffPresent(BERSERK) or {3s before Spell(TIGER)}} Spell (SHRED)

# actions+=/shred,time_to_die<=9
if {TargetDeadIn(less 10)} Spell(SHRED)

# actions+=/shred,cp<=0,savage_roar<=2
if {ComboPoints(less 1) and BuffExpires(ROAR 2)} Spell(SHRED)

# extra line to ensure we never energy cap or energy pool if Rip is down
if {TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 0 mine=1) or Mana(more 90)} Spell(SHRED)

# actions+=/shred,if=buff.omen_of_clarity.up
if {CheckBoxOn(CheckBoxOOCShred) and BuffPresent(OMEN)} Spell(SHRED)

}
}

# Main Rotation (no filler shreds, otherwise copy of other rotation) Leaf - removed a lot more to just see cooldowns
AddIcon help=main {
# actions+=/savage_roar,cp>=1,savage_roar<=1
if {ComboPoints(more 0) and BuffExpires(ROAR 0) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 6 mine=1)} Spell(ROAR)

if ComboPoints(more 0) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 2 mine=1) and TargetLifePercent(less 25) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) Spell(BITE)

# Add in FB code for end of fight
if TargetLifePercent(less 25) and ComboPoints(more 4) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) Spell(BITE)

# actions+=/rip,cp>=5,time_to_die>=6
if {TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 0 mine=1) and ComboPoints(more 4) and TargetDeadIn(more 7)} {
if TargetLifePercent(less 25) Spell(BITE)
Spell(RIP)
}

# actions+=/mangle_cat,mangle<=1
if CheckBoxOn(CheckBoxMangle) and {TargetDebuffExpires(MANGLE 1) and TargetDebuffExpires(MANGLEB 1) and TargetDebuffExpires(TRAUMA 1)} Spell(MANGLE)

# actions+=/savage_roar,if=buff.combo_points.stack>=3&buff.savage_roar.remains-dot.rip.remains<=3&buff.savage_roar.remains<=8
if {ComboPoints(more 2) and BuffExpires(ROAR 8) and TargetDeadIn(more 8) and less than 4s between BuffExpires(ROAR) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP mine=1 forceduration=22) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP 6 mine=1)} Spell(ROAR)

# actions+=/shred,cp<=4,extend_rip=1,rip<=3
if {ComboPoints(less 5) and TargetDebuffPresent(RIP mine=1) and TargetDebuffExpires(RIP 4 mine=1) and Counter(ripshreds less 3)} Spell(SHRED)

# actions+=/rake,time_to_die>=9
if {TargetDebuffExpires(RAKE 0 mine=1) and TargetDeadIn(more 8)} {
Spell(RAKE)
}
}
}
AddIcon help=cd
{
        Item(Trinket0Slot usable=1)
    }
}AddIcon help=cd
{
        Item(Trinket1Slot usable=1)
    }
}
Last edited by Leafkiller on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Postby mineko » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:43 am

Tested the scripts out Leaf, and so far so good. Only one issue to point out, when the script suggests mangle, its icon is always darkened/faded, like when it's suggesting you use a move that you don't have enough energy for yet. It doesn't brighten up even when you have enough energy. This occurred with both versions of the script, so maybe it's a flaw with Ovale and not the code itself?

PreviousNext

Return to Kitty DPS