Register

Leafkiller's 4.1 Feral Ovale Script

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Re: Leafkiller's 4.1 Feral Ovale Script

Postby Beatrixm » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:17 pm

I have probably missed it while reading through the changes in the code for the script but have the small buttons to track the procs and when to FC and such disappeared? I have the latest version of ovale and the script but the smaller boxes just do not appear.

By the way, I would be lost without you guys, you all make this kitty look good in my guild :)

Postby Puna » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 pm

when you download a never version of ovale it overrides leafs' script you have to imput. Recopy the ovale script from the script page and they should pop back up. Or try click on the ovale boxes to open up the proc options menu and see if they were turned off accidentally.

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:56 am

Puna wrote:when you download a never version of ovale it overrides leafs' script you have to imput. Recopy the ovale script from the script page and they should pop back up. Or try click on the ovale boxes to open up the proc options menu and see if they were turned off accidentally.

I have never seen my script overwritten. New versions of ovale do not change the settings - which includes custom scripts.

Postby Beatrixm » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Hmm I meant to say I have both the latest ovale and Leafkiller's script as well yet do not see the options to turn on the smaller side boxes. I will delete ovale and reinstall it with the correct script and see I guess.

Off the top of your head what are the smaller boxes called in Ovale does anyone know?

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:16 am

The smaller boxes content is controlled by my script (just click on the ovale display and they pop up). In addition, there is an option in Ovale to hide boxes that are empty. I forget what it is called but it should be obvious. I don't think you need to delete and reinstall.

Postby Beatrixm » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks for all your help, I finally figured out why they were not showing, and boy do I feel dumb : I forgot to click accept when pasting the script in...

works fine now

Postby Hinalover » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Btw Leaf, is there any plans on updating the script for 4.2? I know it's been talked about adding more Ferocious Bites into the rotation and was wondering if the next script will have this change?

edit - nevermind didn't see that thread (had this thread bookmarked and was not thinking of looking at the rest of the subforum)

Postby Evil » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:09 am

Hinalover wrote:Btw Leaf, is there any plans on updating the script for 4.2? I know it's been talked about adding more Ferocious Bites into the rotation and was wondering if the next script will have this change?

edit - nevermind didn't see that thread (had this thread bookmarked and was not thinking of looking at the rest of the subforum)

Looks like you missed his new 4.2 Thread. There you'll find the new 4.2 Script:

http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=381

Revered

Postby Sylvaneart » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Welcome to 4.2. To find Leaf's 4.2 Ovale script along with the discussion of it please go to
http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=381
I really doubt there is anything left here to discuss. So this thread will be closed.
Be sure to subscribe to The Fluid Druid RSS feed and follow me on twitter! @Sylvaneart

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS