Register

Bear/Cat Stream

This and that.

Bear/Cat Stream

Postby Hackx » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Cross posted from the official druid forums. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2721564363

Hi all! I'm Hackx, and beginning tonight and into 4.2 I will be regularly streaming raiding content, RBGs, arena, and other shenanigans.

www.justin.tv/hack1690

Progression Raiding - Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9:00PM - Midnight EST
RBG/Arena - Whenever my guild feels like doing them

A little bit about me: I've been playing a feral druid since March 2005. In vanilla, I primarily did random BGs as 30/21 but didn't play a whole lot. I quit for much of TBC, came back around the release of IoQD, again as a casual player. I started casual raiding in Wrath and was the main tank for a variety of guilds and PUGs. At the end of Wrath I joined Pandemic and became a full time raider with the release of Cata as DPS and 3rd/Off tank for required fights. Despite our rather short, 9 hour raid week, we cleared 12/13 this tier and are ready to tackle the new challenges in Firelands.

Sinnical's Stream (hunter PoV) - www.xfire.com/live_video/destroyed91

Pandemic - www.wowpandemic.com

Questions, comments, random strings of profanity?
Post in this thread or email me at hack1690@gmail.com

*Note* While I consider myself to be a fairly competent player, I make no promises of skill. I will make mistakes, I will screw up, I will rage out.

Revered

Re: Bear/Cat Stream

Postby Sylvaneart » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Good luck. I will be watching. /prowl
Be sure to subscribe to The Fluid Druid RSS feed and follow me on twitter! @Sylvaneart

Postby Formulabear » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:58 am

Hi, I'm about to start raiding again and I watched one of your raid streams. I like your UI more than any other I have seen! Would you mind telling me what a few of the addons are?

-The scrolling combat text
-The nameplates that show debuffs
-the square minimap addon
-the tooltip in the upper left corner
-your boss mod addon (does it come with the boss cooldowns on the left side, and the buzz alarm when you stand in fire, or are those separate?)
-the unitframes (looks like shadowed for player/target and grid for raid but I'm not sure)

Thanks a lot, and great streams :)

Revered

Postby Sylvaneart » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:48 pm

@Hackx if you choose to respond to the UI questions please do so in our UI area. Thanks ahead of time.
@Formulabear might i suggest a look at http://fluiddruid.net/2011/03/where-to- ... aiding-ui/
Be sure to subscribe to The Fluid Druid RSS feed and follow me on twitter! @Sylvaneart

Postby Formulabear » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Thank you Sylvaneart. I am familiar with the basic types of raiding mods I need, I was just wondering what specific addons Hackx is using. I didn't see them in that guide except for grid and DBM, so I suppose I'll just take this to the UI/addons section.

Postby Hackx » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Posted in UI forum with a screenshot and addons.

Return to General Discussion