Register

Deathbringer's Will animations

Face-rippin fun.
Honored

Deathbringer's Will animations

Postby Grenache » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Does anyone else find the DBW proc animations a bit annoying? Kitty charge not working in some forms, the positioning re: boss hitbox is a bit weird in others? I know tons of other non-druids would just kill for a novelty shapeshift ability like this, but I find myself looking down at my character frame looking for my energy/mana bar half the time, thinking I've innervated someone and not changed back.

p.s It's still an awesome stat proc btw.

Site Admin

Re: Deathbringer's Will animations

Postby Alaron » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:28 am

Our other guild feral has it, and it confuses the crap out of me. :P Too bad they fixed the bug where you could go flight form and fly without canceling the shapeshift...

Postby Willféral » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 am

I just got the Deathbringer's Will last night. As well as The Blood Soaked Cultists Shoulderpads and the Gangrenous Leggings. I am having alot of difficulty trying to determine how i should gem either for ArP or Agil.
The ArP caps are confusing and i cant seem to nail down the soft and hardcaps..
Could someone please just lay it out.. If your at X amount of ArP gem for X
What are the soft and hard caps and what is good for in between the two..
I know that i would get the answers here and i dont feel like being ridiculed by posting it on the WoW fourms for a newby sorta question :oops:
Thanks
Will

Postby Willféral » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 am

And i apologize for not putting this in the correct fourm location..
Will

Honored

Postby Grenache » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 pm

I've been doing Molten Core a bit lately and found that I am unable to mount up if under the influence of a DBW proc, even if out of combat. Aargh.

Postby Captain Fizz » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:54 pm

I'd make a new post will...

Generally tho - If you have an ArP trinket (proc of arp, not banner) then if you can get close to 1400 - <trinket proc> ArP... Go for the softcap.
(Which with MRunestone for example is 1400 - 665 = 735 ArP from gear/gems)

Or if you can get between 1200~1400 ArP from gear/gems alone then aim for the hardcap of 1400.

Postby octechx » Tue May 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Alot of druids are raving about cancel auras, you'll maintain the buff but lose the hit box issues and animations. I haven't confirmed this myself but it may be worth looking into. Set a the cancel aura macro to Shred or something and you should be good.

Postby Chetai » Thu May 13, 2010 9:03 am

octechx wrote:Alot of druids are raving about cancel auras, you'll maintain the buff but lose the hit box issues and animations. I haven't confirmed this myself but it may be worth looking into. Set a the cancel aura macro to Shred or something and you should be good.

This is wrong, if you use cancelaura, you remove the buff. I use a cancelaura macro for trying to mount while I still have the DBW proc active. Please do not post confusing info.

For example:
Code: Select all
/cancelaura Strength of the Taunka
/cancelaura Speed of the Vrykul
/cancelaura Agility of the Vrykul
/castrandom [nomod] Swift Razzashi Raptor,Black Battlestrider,Cobalt War Talbuk,Raven Lord,Swift Alliance Steed,Swift White Hawkstrider,White Polar Bear
/castrandom [mod:shift] Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher,Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher

Postby octechx » Thu May 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Well the alternative is changing those skins, I'll see if I can write a guide on texture editing those transitions . Give me a week or so. Maybe this will help.

Postby Chetai » Thu May 13, 2010 11:38 pm

octechx wrote:Well the alternative is changing those skins, I'll see if I can write a guide on texture editing those transitions . Give me a week or so. Maybe this will help.

This is against the ToS. For such a great trinket, I think everyone can learn to deal with a little bit of moving around.

Return to Kitty DPS