Register

Transmogrifying the Firecat staff?

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Honored

Transmogrifying the Firecat staff?

Postby Morghan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Does anyone know if a transmog of it will carry over firecat effect forever, or once we're beyond this tier of gear can we kiss it goodbye :(

I still have yet to get it to drop so I hope it carries over :D

Exalted

Re: Transmogrifying the Firecat staff?

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:44 pm

No such luck. Transmogrifying will change only the look, and nothing else. To get firecat goodness you will need to have Fandrals equiped.

Postby Druidohorde » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, I wtb a change so the proc to flaming p*ssy is random, and not based off combo points.

It can be a live patch implemented once new gear is replaced, so combo points stay in affect as long as possible.

Kinda like the warlock Tier 6 helm procs random wings.

Lets start a petition. :D

Or maybe, it can be an effect like the Orb of Sindorei, as long as we have it in our bags!!!!

:mrgreen: Is that too much to ask? :mrgreen:

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Druidohorde wrote:Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, I wtb a change so the proc to flaming p*ssy is random, and not based off combo points.

It can be a live patch implemented once new gear is replaced, so combo points stay in affect as long as possible.

Or maybe, it can be an effect like the Orb of Sindorei, as long as we have it in our bags!!!!

What are you talking about? Combo Points?

Postby Kojo » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:16 am

Druidohorde wrote:Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, I wtb a change so the proc to flaming p*ssy is random, and not based off combo points.

That's not at all how it works, you burst into flame by hitting with a single target attack and that lasts as long as you're in combat. (ie it doesn't work if you run in and only swipe but the instant you do any other attack including simply auto attacking it procs)

Or alternatively it has a 2 hour cooldown on-use effect that let's you be in fire cat form out of combat with no duration limit but this version is lost as soon as you enter combat and replaced with the temporary in-combat style.

Or strangely, probably unintended, if you're in the temp combat form and get disconnected or otherwise removed from the instance you get the cooldown version procced when you return without using the on-use.

Return to Kitty DPS