Register

Which trinket is better for kitty dps?

Face-rippin fun.

Which trinket is better for kitty dps?

Postby suxorz1994 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 am

I've been confused on which trinket is better, so i need some suggestions on which trink is better for kitty dps, Fluid death, Prestor's Tailsman of Machination, Ancient Petrified Seed or maybe alch agi trink, need suggestions asap, thanks !

Revered

Re: Which trinket is better for kitty dps?

Postby shinryu » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Depends on which Prestor you're talking about, but I'll assume you're referring to Reg one here.

FD + APS would be your best 2, with Prestor and Alch trinket ranking under it.

Postby suxorz1994 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 pm

The Prestor trink im talking about is dropped from nef on normal.

Revered

Postby shinryu » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:46 am

Definitely FD + APS then, then FD will eventually be replaced by a firelands equivalent like The Hungerer or Matrix.

Postby noctuary » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 pm

I saw the 4.2 DPS thread in the official forums and have been using Matrix + Seed as mentioned. I just got H Hungerer. Does it beat Seed with its static agility? I know there were talks of adverse effects when you used the matrix proc and hungerer proc together.
Last edited by noctuary on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revered

Postby shinryu » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:48 pm

noctuary wrote:I saw the 4.2 DPS thread in the official forums and have been using Matrix + Seed as mentioned. I just got H Hungerer. Does it beat Seed with its static agility? I know there were talks of adverse affects when you used the matrix proc and hungerer proc together.

I dunno what effect there is (haven't seen anything posted about it here and I don't have Matrix in any version yet), but just from a plain upgrade perspective H Hungerer should beat out non-H APS. But if there's an adverse effect making the combo undesireable, better for someone else to answer that.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:20 pm

If hungerer and matrix proc at the same time and you are under berserk (this always seems to happen on the pull) it can be easy to energy cap which isn't good. Most of the time having Hungerer will give you better results. The only time Seed will be better is for specific burst situations like the Aly down phase, or Rag sub 25% burn. Really up to you depending on your guilds strat and what your job is on a specific fight.

Return to Kitty DPS