Register

Let's talk about logs (Gearing and Execution advise)

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Exalted

Re: Let's talk about logs (Gearing and Execution advise)

Postby Tinderhoof » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:43 pm

The chest is a great tanking piece. Stick with the helm being the offset. I know it took me 13 weeks and a server trasnfer before I saw that helm drop, but it will be better in the long run. The more 391 the better.

Exalted

Re: Consitincy with DPS

Postby Tinderhoof » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Cayssaris wrote:Hey! i hope its okay for me to do this, if not merge it/whatever :)
1.)Armory:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Cayssaris/simple
I feel as if need to change a few things, so I won't be surprised there

2.) I am having problems keeping my DPS consistent from week to week One week I'll pull 29-30k on a boss and the next I'll barely break 26k after burn phase. I have some positional flukes here and there, a little to twitchy on H Bale. Really I'm just trying to find a way to stabilize my dps, and maybe bring it up a few points.
2a.) this not including H Domo where i almost hit 60k and almost pull threat off the tank.

3.H Shannox: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n ... 528&e=1811
I forgot to Flask (D'OH) and pretty laggy for that fight
H Bale(No kill):http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-n9l4z58ql2ysj3yh/details/9/?enc=bosses&boss=53494

Aly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x ... boss=52530
H Domo: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-x ... boss=52571
Im outside for the initial burn phase for Scorpion, and maybe the sequential as of this next raid reset.

I

Hey Cayssaris.

Looking at your logs you seem to have a solid understanding of what you need to keep going. Your Rip/Rake up times are pretty decent, Savage Roar is up all the time and for the most part you are double pot'ing (forgot to use it a second time on Staghelm).

As long as you keep uptimes high, and positioning consistant there are a few things which tend to swing dps higher and lower. The number of OOC procs you get in a fight, the length of the fight and if you are hit/exp capped. You don't have a lot of control over the first 2, but you can do something about the hit/exp cap.

Now you don't need to hit these caps if you don't want to. Not hitting the caps give the highest simmed dps potential. However bad luck on a miss/dodge string can really screw you. I have found hitting those caps tends to give more consistant dps, even if its a little lower then the simmed potentials (maybe 120 dps difference). I would recomend using wowreforge.com to play around with your stats so you don't have to spend money.

If you are able to find 2 fights that have the dps contrast you are speaking of I can have a specific look at them to see if I find any other differences. Good luck!

Revered

Postby shinryu » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 am

Tinderhoof wrote:The chest is a great tanking piece. Stick with the helm being the offset. I know it took me 13 weeks and a server trasnfer before I saw that helm drop, but it will be better in the long run. The more 391 the better.

I thought bears generally disliked Haste though...still, thanks for the advice, guess I'll just hunker down and keep on doing H Rhyolith (my least favorite fight on heroic so far, not counting Rag obviously).

Two more quick questions...there definitely is no upgraded form for the rep belt right? So would it be in my interest to grab the boe leather belt and upgrade it with a firestone crystal? Also, would the reg tier helm be better than the reg Rhyolith helm, or does the reg Rhyolith helm beat it out in just a flat battle of stats for now? Mainly asking the second one for aesthetic purposes, as I generally don't like that copy of the rogue helm lol.

Postby Aladina » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 am

Hey Everyone,

Start of Cata I was a bear Tank as my guild needed. Sadly my guild fell apart and now I'm raiding as kitty and loving it, as I have a perfectionist attitude I'm looking for help.

After a lot of reading I've found that there are many paths to maxing out the dps for kittys when it comes to gear, but fairly strait forward when it comes to Ability Priority. (with minor differences)

The latest WoL for me:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-u ... enc=bosses (this is for everything but Rags)
For the first half I tried a different focus for Reforges with Hitting Hit/exp Cap Then going for Haste primary (Hit/Exp(to cap) > Haste > mastery > crit)
It felt so weird and I felt around a 2k dps loss I had to switch back for the rest of the raid. I swapped after Ryolith to what my gear is currently. With Hit/Exp Cap and Mastery> Crit > haste (which I Later found out was for 4T12 lvl gear) after changing back to my normal setup Still was different (as before didn't worry about hit/exp cap) but I started to like it more.

Also I was trying to use the Ovale script "Leafkillers" but I need to get used to the mod on a dummy first. any tips for different scripting interface would be wonderful.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-m ... enc=bosses For progression against Rags
The only reason I out DPS anyone is because of swipe on this fight.
Some things I'm contemplating > replacing one of my glyphs for Mangle
Might go Haste for rags since I don't have to move to much (minus mechanics - "Splitting Blow")

Things I am focusing on right now > Trying to keep my SR at a much much much higher up-time. and I can do that by not worrying about FB as much as keeping SR up as I'll have better damage from SR. But any tips you can suggest would be great.

Gear wise: I'm curious if I would get better DPS from using Fluid Death instead of using the Acorn.

Armory Link ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... a/advanced )

Edit: I'll be getting my T12 Chest this week just waiting for reset to get the last of the valor.
Edit2: Changed links to direct for "Aladina"
Edit3: Added Script note and puncuations

Postby Puna » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 am

Hello Aladina! nom nom nom parses.

As far as gems and enchants go, your doing just fine.

For reforging im going to direct you to http://www.wowreforge.com
- your refoging out of crit, into haste, out of haste into crit, out of mastery into haste, some haste back to mastery D:... It makes my brain hurt :(
- you'll need to set the values at the bottom to reflect a haste heavy build since its comes with hit/exp>mastery as the generic.

I used Baelroc since he's the patchwerk fight of the tier

- U double pot!! happy kitteyz
- Your savage roar time is 67%. Ditch the FBs and crank up the SR, especially if you're hit/exp capped. Save fb for <25% and during your t12/4set
- Your proc's/trinkets look almost random. you should ALWAYS be hitting TF before zerk. I actually posted a macro for it on a previous post if you care to look for it. Same with APS you can macro that in to.
- Rip uptime was 87%, should be a lot higher on a standstill fight. Again, ditch the FB's for now, you'll get more out of higher bleed uptime.
- Rake was 92% uptimes, this is pretty good, but I think you can push it higher :D
- APS is a dps increase over fluid death if used properly.
- Haste build for Rag is the most beneficial IMO. More so for the burn phase during meteors then worrying about the adds. Once adds are sorted out they usually just fall over.
- Mangle glyph is not the answer, the only time your mangling is during a phase where dps is irrelevant and survival is numero uno.

Q1) How are you tracking bleeds/debuffs/buffs? You went into that fight missing the 549agi/str buff, which although mostly the warrior/dks fault (I dont think they like buffs, since the warrior waited almost 40 seconds to use BS, and your dk didn't use HoW once? WTF?) you should be tracking your buffs somehow (I'm lazy and use the atk power tracker that comes with tukui)

Q2) Hero bear spec? any reason for you to keep 3/3 in thick hides if your not tanking? taking either 2/2 Primal madness and another point in furor, or taking perseverance in the resto tree would make more sense to me. What are your reasons? Same with your secondary, your taking all the tank talents + BiTW with no perseverance,: you have 2 sub optimal specs :/

Q3) If you could be any kind of donut, what would you be? And feel free to write me a poem at the end of your response.

Postby Aladina » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Puna wrote:Hello Aladina! nom nom nom parses.

As far as gems and enchants go, your doing just fine.

For reforging im going to direct you to http://www.wowreforge.com
- your refoging out of crit, into haste, out of haste into crit, out of mastery into haste, some haste back to mastery D:... It makes my brain hurt :(
- you'll need to set the values at the bottom to reflect a haste heavy build since its comes with hit/exp>mastery as the generic.

I used Baelroc since he's the patchwerk fight of the tier

- U double pot!! happy kitteyz
- Your savage roar time is 67%. Ditch the FBs and crank up the SR, especially if you're hit/exp capped. Save fb for <25% and during your t12/4set
- Your proc's/trinkets look almost random. you should ALWAYS be hitting TF before zerk. I actually posted a macro for it on a previous post if you care to look for it. Same with APS you can macro that in to.
- Rip uptime was 87%, should be a lot higher on a standstill fight. Again, ditch the FB's for now, you'll get more out of higher bleed uptime.
- Rake was 92% uptimes, this is pretty good, but I think you can push it higher :D
- APS is a dps increase over fluid death if used properly.
- Haste build for Rag is the most beneficial IMO. More so for the burn phase during meteors then worrying about the adds. Once adds are sorted out they usually just fall over.
- Mangle glyph is not the answer, the only time your mangling is during a phase where dps is irrelevant and survival is numero uno.

Q1) How are you tracking bleeds/debuffs/buffs? You went into that fight missing the 549agi/str buff, which although mostly the warrior/dks fault (I dont think they like buffs, since the warrior waited almost 40 seconds to use BS, and your dk didn't use HoW once? WTF?) you should be tracking your buffs somehow (I'm lazy and use the atk power tracker that comes with tukui)

Q2) Hero bear spec? any reason for you to keep 3/3 in thick hides if your not tanking? taking either 2/2 Primal madness and another point in furor, or taking perseverance in the resto tree would make more sense to me. What are your reasons? Same with your secondary, your taking all the tank talents + BiTW with no perseverance,: you have 2 sub optimal specs :/

Q3) If you could be any kind of donut, what would you be? And feel free to write me a poem at the end of your response.

Thanks for the Great feedback I'll make adjustments to them for next week and I'll play with my forging again, and Make myself stick to it next week.

aQ1) I'm not using anything to track buffs other classes should be giving. (I think for Baleroc I was off in the corner when they started pull so I missed Warrior Buff (i'll make sure to stay with the pack at pull next week) and I"ll look into atk power tracker

aQ2) Our tanks have been known to drop dead and It's useful to just pop Bear and Hero Tank. I can drop those for more favorable talents. I also remember reading somewhere in all the research that is done that you don't gain much dps from Primal Madness, and when I used mew simulator It modified by ~100-150~dps.
2nd spec is Bear as I do go bear for my wife >^.^< 5mans and all that jazz, It swaps weekly as I collect Resto/pvp-Resto Gear. and I really didn't notice I took BitW for my bear spec >.>"Seriously didn't I'll be changing that soon as I get home off work.

aQ3) Springsmitch for Lunitics like me (Brian Reagen Joke) It has Frosting All over it and SPrinkles on half.

Poem about Kittehs!
I Like Kitty Shred!
My Enemy's Fall Bleeding!
May we ALL go Cat!

Edit 1:
Q1) Looks like for the APS it was used with Tigers Fury, Should I just macro it to shred too just to make sure it's up 100% of the available time or would it be better to keep it linked to CDs for bigger DPS during those time's within reason?

Edit 2:
Q2) I looked into the Reforges > that was a mess >.<" I'm working to resolve best action right now. Would you suggest Focus Hit/exp to cap > Haste > mastery > Crit -> with Crit being the main reforge outta?

Edit 3:
Just re-ran Mew Calcs and it's a difference of approx 288 DPS difference between Calcs
with Focus on Haste build for Reforges.
w/o Primal Madness -> 28228
w/ Primal Madness -> 28509
Difference -> 281 dps which is an ~0.9856% gain in dps for my gear

Postby Puna » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 am

Ok, that's forgivable, I've had that before where I've been out of range of the buff, but keep it in mind and an atk power tracker will help remind you of that.

It's true that PM is a minimal dps gain, I actually got to grill Tinder about this at one point. I'm just making sure you had a reason for it.

Once you get your 4set t12 you can reforge to your play style regarding haste vs. mastery. Personally I reforge out of mastery into haste>crit because it supplies the most burst damage, and once you are reacting to bosses instinctual your boss up time increases and you can push more damage out. Although there are successful kitties who with there 4set still got hit/exp>mastery, and even hit/exp haste=mastery>crit. So what ever floats your boat really, just use a reforge optimizer to do it :D

sounds like a tasty donut, and I will add your work to my collection of kitty poems.

Postby mangle » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey Tinder & Crew,

Posting again, this time for H Rag. :) We've only killed it twice, the first quote box is the logs as well as the video of myself playing. I initially parsed on our first kill but it has been beaten since. The second box is our repeat kill. I'm unfortunately on deluge duty so my DPS does bottom out (and thus making it I probably won't parse again) but I'd like to get some feedback on what I could do to up my DPS until P4.

Postby Aun » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 am

Hi guys. You helped me before and my dps has gone up quite a bit (almost 2k now with only 1 replacement in my gear). When you helped me one thing you mentioned, though is that my dot uptimes were a bit low. I have been trying to improve that but i don't know how to check the dot uptimes, or to find the precent.
So, i was wondering if you could tell me how I could find the exact percent of my dot uptimes so I don't have to come back here everytime I try something new.

Thanks for all your help :D

Honored

Postby mekell » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:29 am

In WOL =

Select Damage Done, and the fight you are wanted to check.
Click on your character name
click on the buffs cast tab and look in the debuffs column.

There you will see a break down of all your abilities and their up times.

You can also click the "#" next to them to see a graph across time and try to figure out where they dropped off and why as well as graph different abilities together to see how they are syncing up.

Postby Puna » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:51 pm

been super busy this week. Will catch up tonight or tomorrow morning for those waiting. Or Tinder can stop being laaaaaaazy. (jk hes sick, write him poems to help him get better)

<3 puna

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:45 pm

mangle wrote:Hey Tinder & Crew,

Posting again, this time for H Rag. :) We've only killed it twice, the first quote box is the logs as well as the video of myself playing. I initially parsed on our first kill but it has been beaten since. The second box is our repeat kill. I'm unfortunately on deluge duty so my DPS does bottom out (and thus making it I probably won't parse again) but I'd like to get some feedback on what I could do to up my DPS until P4.

Hey Mangle.

Congrads on the second kill. I got to say I think your second kill was a big improvment. While you had a full minute less to work with you did 800,000 more damage. Rip/Rake up times were better, you were able to shred more often and you were in range for autoattacks much more then the first week. Your DPS went up by 2k from the first kill.

I can make a few suggestions. It looks like you are having to stun the suns and you are using maim. An easier solution is to shift to bear form hit enrage and bash. You get a 5 second stun for 3 GCD's instead of 5 combo points. Also it looks like you got to use swipe a bit more on the second kill, but still you arn't using it very much. Are you not able to attack the molten elementals? While it depends on your strat there are a few ways you can safely swipe them for a lot of damage.

All in all it looks like you are doing great here. Keep up the good work!

Postby CanhasCoW » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:07 am

G-day, First post on TFD but have been browsing for well over 12 months now.

I'm having a bit of a problem with my actual scaling DPS on a few fights.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tee6t74bwcn7p3l6/details/4/

The biggest question I have is what can I do to improve drastically, I'm running a high haste set and trying to keep a Rip, Rake and SR uptime as high as possible.

Im only using FB when im in Zerk and rolling as hard I can with shred for it, I tend to hold on to points to refresh Rip and SR as late as possible for more up time.

Is there anything I can do to get better with numbers, be it rotation spec, Glyphs or what ever else.

Any help would be amazing.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 pm

CanhasCoW wrote:G-day, First post on TFD but have been browsing for well over 12 months now.

I'm having a bit of a problem with my actual scaling DPS on a few fights.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/tee6t74bwcn7p3l6/details/4/

The biggest question I have is what can I do to improve drastically, I'm running a high haste set and trying to keep a Rip, Rake and SR uptime as high as possible.

Im only using FB when im in Zerk and rolling as hard I can with shred for it, I tend to hold on to points to refresh Rip and SR as late as possible for more up time.

Is there anything I can do to get better with numbers, be it rotation spec, Glyphs or what ever else.

Any help would be amazing.

Hi Itree. Welcome to the community.

I looked up your armory. Gemming and gearing is good. The only tip I have is spec wise. I would take a point out of Furor and put it in NI. As we don't shift that often having more incoming healing is the clear winner. This isn't a huge issue, just a minor quibble.

Log wise it looks like you were only in for Baleroc this week so let's have a look. The biggest thing that is hurting you is your Savage Roar uptime (54%). For a haste build SR uptime needs to be in the 96-98% uptime on a fight like Baleroc. It looks like you started it at the begining of the fight but half way through just stopped keeping it up. You also didn't keep Faeire Fire up. You cast it once and it missed, then didn't cast it again. Both of these things are very importent for getting the most out of your DPS.
Your bleed uptimes are ok, but could be a little better (88/87% respectively). What kind of add on if any are you using to track buffs and debuffs? I find having one helps me plan for next moves and when to pool energy or not. Tonight when you go again try to focus most on keeping Savage Roar and Faerie Fire up while keeping the rest of the rotation going. It becomes more natural with pratice. Let us know how you do this week. Good luck!

Postby CanhasCoW » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Thankyou for the fast reply, So Savage roar is the main issue that you can see? I will make a major effort to keep it up.

As for FF we actually have a Prot warrior so its actually from me using Charge, I am using a Charge / FF macro purely because of lack of key space.

They tend to sit me for fights because of what gear is needed, I was in bael so I can soak crystals.

I have been using Badkitty as well as Quartz for Dot-timers, Is there anything that would be more reliable?

Thankyou once again for the fast reply and the help given.

<3

Postby Squishes » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:32 am

Been a bit since I posted up a couple of logs looking for some H Rag advice; I've gotten some upgrades since then and convinced my bf to change some p3 positioning stuff. I feel like it helped out, although it could just be practice bringing everyone's dps up. We came within 1% of 1 meteor in p4 tonight and that's with an undergeared (compared to who he replaced) fill-in since our hunter has been out for the last couple weeks. Anyway, wanted to say thanks for the help and figured I'd post up a few more logs if anyone wants to take a look:

Baleroc:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4 ... 658&e=2928

Domo (managed to pull a ranking on this one :D):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4 ... 674&e=4016

Best Rag attempt (fwiw):
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4 ... 952&e=7464

Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... s/advanced

Postby Afje » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi iTree!

I had a look at the bale fight you posted and the only warrior in that fight was Tep who was Fury. Also, at no point did Tep apply sunder so it appears that you went through the entire fight without the 12% armor reduction.

This is very very important to overall raid dps.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Afje wrote:Hi iTree!

I had a look at the bale fight you posted and the only warrior in that fight was Tep who was Fury. Also, at no point did Tep apply sunder so it appears that you went through the entire fight without the 12% armor reduction.

This is very very important to overall raid dps.

On top of this we has ferals are the best ones to apply this buff as it costs only a GCD and only needs to be applied once every 5 minutes. No other class can stack it as fast as we can for 0 resources. If you are the only feral in the raid there is no good reason for you to not be the one keeping it up.

Postby Woem » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Just wanted to give a thank you for the advice, actually managed to rank tonight on fandral. First rank of the tier even if I did die towards the end :oops: . Thanks for helping me clear up my rotation :)
Still haven't found a pet lock or rogue though :P

Postby mortecattiva » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Hello, I think I have posted this somewhere on this forum but I don't really remember. However, this is the Power Auras set that I made, both for cat and bear specs.

When you are in cat form it tracks:
combo points on the top, when the brackets appear it means your feral charge is ready so you can run out and jump;
cat stuff, with timers: mangle, rake, rip, savage roar; there is a frame that appears around all the debuffs when tiger's fury can be used;
berserk: the smaller semi-circle appears when it's available;
the big circle which surrounds everything appears when you have enough energy to shred.

When you are in bear form the debuff icons indicate: mangle, pulverize, demoralizing roar, lacerate (with stacks) and thrash. I am lazy and didn't want to check/uncheck the spec1 spec2 buttons so a few cat things remain visible even when you are in bear. Also, if you switch form and need to bear a bit then cat again it gets a bit messed up since the trackers are in the same position.

I didn't create a Faerie Fire tracking icon because I am lazy. Also, I was planning to create, next to each debuff icon, some kind of visual warning which indicates if you have enough energy to cast that ability but I could not find a way to do it which was nice to see so I gave up.

I hope some of you will find this useful, it's a kind of Feral By Night style thing. Pardon my bad english :)

I had a screenshot but it's too big to upload, I could resize it but - again - I am lazy :P

edit- didn't paste the code :D

Set=Page 1@
Aura[25]=Version:4.22; b:0.9686; icon:inv_sword_48; buffname:1/2/3/4/5; r:0.9647; x:-64; bufftype:6; texture:74; alpha:1; aurastext:1; PowerType:0; size:0.14; y:-180; texmode:2@
Aura[26]=Version:4.22; b:0.9529; icon:inv_sword_48; buffname:2/3/4/5; r:0.9294; x:-30; bufftype:6; texture:74; alpha:1; PowerType:0; size:0.14; y:-180; texmode:2@
Aura[27]=Version:4.22; b:0.9686; g:0.9804; icon:inv_sword_48; buffname:3/4/5; x:4; bufftype:6; texture:74; alpha:1; PowerType:0; size:0.14; y:-180; texmode:2@
Aura[28]=Version:4.22; b:0.9451; g:0.9961; icon:inv_sword_48; buffname:4/5; x:39; bufftype:6; texture:74; alpha:1; PowerType:0; size:0.14; y:-180; texmode:2@
Aura[29]=Version:4.22; g:0.9765; icon:inv_sword_48; buffname:5; r:0.9843; x:73; bufftype:6; texture:74; alpha:1; PowerType:0; size:0.14; y:-180; texmode:2@
Aura[30]=Version:4.22; icon:spell_druid_feralchargecat; buffname:[49376]; x:5; bufftype:15; texture:75; alpha:1; mine:true; inVehicle:0; combat:true; size:0.88; y:-180; texmode:2; ismounted:0@
Aura[31]=Version:4.22; icon:Ability_Mount_JungleTiger; buffname:Tiger's Fury; x:4; bufftype:15; texture:69; alpha:1; mine:true; inVehicle:0; combat:true; size:1.58; torsion:0.69; y:-303; texmode:2; ismounted:0@
Aura[32]=Version:4.22; b:0.949; g:0.9529; target:true; icon:Ability_Druid_Disembowel; buffname:Rake; x:-21; bufftype:2; texture:73; owntex:true; mine:true; stacksOperator:=; exact:true; size:0.14; y:-297; texmode:2; timer.g:0.4627; timer.h:1.51; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-326; timer.x:-17; timer.Transparent:true@
Aura[33]=Version:4.22; b:0.9373; g:0.9765; target:true; icon:Ability_GhoulFrenzy; buffname:Rip; x:29; bufftype:2; texture:73; owntex:true; mine:true; stacksOperator:=; exact:true; size:0.14; y:-297; texmode:2; timer.g:0.4118; timer.h:1.5; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-326; timer.x:28; timer.Transparent:true@
Aura[34]=Version:4.22; target:true; icon:Ability_Druid_Mangle2; buffname:Mangle; x:-71; bufftype:2; texture:73; owntex:true; mine:true; stacksOperator:=; exact:true; size:0.14; y:-297; texmode:2; timer.g:0.6039; timer.h:1.5; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-326; timer.x:-71; timer.Transparent:true@
Aura[35]=Version:4.22; icon:Ability_Druid_SkinTeeth; buffname:savage roar; x:78; owntex:true; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-296; texmode:2; timer.g:0.502; timer.h:1.5; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-326; timer.x:78; timer.Transparent:true@
Aura[36]=Version:4.22; icon:Ability_Druid_Berserk; buffname:Berserk; x:7; bufftype:15; texture:7; alpha:1; symetrie:3; mine:true; inVehicle:0; combat:true; size:0.52; y:-334; texmode:2; ismounted:0@
Aura[37]=Version:4.22; b:0.949; g:0.9529; target:true; icon:Ability_Druid_DemoralizingRoar; buffname:Demoralizing roar; bufftype:2; texture:73; owntex:true; mine:true; stacksOperator:=; exact:true; size:0.14; y:-300; texmode:2; timer.g:0.4627; timer.h:1.51; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-326; timer.Transparent:true@
Aura[38]=Version:4.22; b:0.949; g:0.9529; target:true; icon:Ability_Druid_Lacerate; buffname:Lacerate; x:38; bufftype:2; stacks:1; texture:73; owntex:true; mine:true; exact:true; size:0.14; y:-300; texmode:2; timer.g:0.4627; timer.h:1.51; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-328; timer.x:37; timer.Transparent:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:-361; stacks.x:47@
Aura[39]=Version:4.22; b:0.949; g:0.9529; target:true; icon:spell_druid_thrash; buffname:Thrash; x:79; bufftype:2; texture:73; owntex:true; mine:true; stacksOperator:=; exact:true; size:0.14; y:-300; texmode:2; timer.g:0.4627; timer.h:1.51; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-326; timer.x:77; timer.Transparent:true@
Aura[40]=Version:4.22; icon:Ability_Smash; buffname:Pulverize; x:-35; owntex:true; combat:true; size:0.14; y:-296; texmode:2; timer.g:0.502; timer.h:1.5; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-326; timer.x:-37; timer.Transparent:true@
Aura[41]=Version:4.22; icon:Ability_Creature_Cursed_04; buffname:Shred; x:2; bufftype:7; texture:16; symetrie:3; combat:true; size:1.2; y:-287@
Aura[42]=Version:4.22; target:true; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; x:-126; bufftype:8; texture:35; threshold:24; size:0.36; torsion:1.04; y:-187@
Aura[43]=Version:4.22; target:true; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; x:138; bufftype:8; texture:35; symetrie:1; threshold:24; size:0.36; torsion:1.04; y:-187@

Postby Serringa » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 pm

I tried out APS + H-Matrix on heroic Rag this week and I was pretty happy with the results. APS lines up well with a lot of mechanics. Comparing against the week before I pulled 2k more during p3, killed Sons faster, and 1k more in p4 (although p4 was mainly uptime and roots positioning).

Logs are here: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tb7dpupls4meg6e0/ (really good clear this week!)

I'm interested in any advice on what I can do better - gotta sharpen up for 4.3! My Baleroc numbers were off this week because of 2 countdowns and some bad luck with melee crystal positioning that had me standing out of shred angle for a while waiting for tormented to fall off.

Postby Puna » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Hey Serringa!

Most things look good, rip uptime on shannox was a bit low (87%) but cd's are fine, other bosses bleed uptime is fine.

I was using aps over reg hungerer until adds no longer became and issue. definitively a good move if you need more add dps. Although heroic Hunger was an improvement for p4 dps for me which was the biggest hurdle we faced (pushing 1 meteor each transition).

As for 4.3.. get on the PTR and spam LFR to learn the new fights. Best way to be ahead of the curve for next tier ;D.

if you see anyone with the suffex una (mageuna/lockuna/puna/paluna) they're all me :D

See you at Deathwings Chin

Postby Ledgeby » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey guys
I raided tonight and obtained quite a few new pieces of gear. I want to reforge my gear to have haste as my highest stat to try it out, but I am terrible with calculating things like that so I was wondering if you guys could maybe help me with it? Here's my armoury link :
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... eby/simple
Also here is a WoL link, any tips you could give me would be greatly appreciated :)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-kv2foyddefh9iijy/
Cheers!

Revered

Postby Qbear » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey Ledge,
Sometimes I get very lazy and use a website to blindly due my reforging for me. If you go to wowreforge.com you'll load your toon into it basically the same way you would if you've ever used wow-heroes before.

On the bottom we're you'll have to click optamized there is the stat value row. So just make sure you change the values so haste is slightly the highest. After 10 sec or so it will tell you the best way to reforge your toon to obtain the best values of however you set your stat values.

Yay for lazy!

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:38 am

I generally set haste == crit == mastery when I use wowreforge. It still puts haste higher in my gear, but not by a huge amount. If I don't like the results, I start tweaking the values until it comes up with something I like. It is a great way to get hit and expertise capped with no wasted stats.

PreviousNext

Return to Kitty DPS