Register

I am but a young grasshopper

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

I am but a young grasshopper

Postby Hampty » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Alright im looking to optomize my DPS(i know you've never had some1 ask this....)

This is my char http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... pty/simple

I currently am raiding 6/7 HM and would love to top ALL the dps charts i prepot and pot during fight

Enchants:

-but one simple question 22 agi vs 65 crit(cloak) the rest of my enchants are probly optimal check armory if u think i am wrong

Macro's consist of:

- shred/rake/mangle/rip/swipe all different macro's with /autoattack added
-feral charge/ravage macro
-FFF macro pretty much any form FF
-zerk / pot / troll zerk / ancient petrified seed macro
-TF / ancient petrified seed

^any new macro to add dps would be appreciated and note that ancient petrified seed is my most hated trink so ive macroed it as such to not worry about it at all(fuck onuse trinks imo)

Addon's:

-elvui
-omen
-recount
-dbm
-druidfocus
-simple predator's swiftness addon so i can see its proc

My history dont need to read(you can skip this):

I've been a feral since wotlk ICC where we would cap our arp and rule the dps never had an issue so i never posted or worked more in forums. Then i began some more serious pve in 4.2 and in 4.0-4.2 i was jus pvping. at the beginning of 4.2 i was all out mastery then later on i got my 4pc t12 and moved on to hit/exp cap (not exactly cap but i think a little less than cap is optimal as you can see in my armory) then i go all crit with a little haste then little to no mastery.

My THREE main question:

NUMBER 1:
-as for secondary stats go hit/exp cap (not exactly cap but i think a little less than cap is optimal as you can see in my armory) then i go all crit with a little haste then little to no mastery

NUMBER 2:

-Savage Roar am very confused jus by looking at it it seems 1 cp SR is the best...? wtf im confoggled

NUMBER 3:

- i need a teacher to teach me about mew i wish to know enough to optimize my kitty

Alright that is all for me i apologize for all my ranting and hope for you're feedback and assistance,
much appreciated.

~Hampty

Re: I am but a young grasshopper

Postby Samskeyti » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:33 pm

I can answer the Savage Roar one :-)

It doesn't get stronger with more combo points, it just lasts longer. So one cp Savage Roar is fine, it will last for you to put a nice 5cp Rip down, and then you can get 5 cp again and get a long Savage Roar up. All in all, make sure it's always up, but don't worry too much about getting a long one up all the time. If Rip is starting to run out, and Savage Roar too, a 1 cp one will do the trick.

Postby Hampty » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Much appreciated ill simply put SR at all CP. Also i've been reading around this forum and from my understanding the usage of mew is simply to compare how you did to the simulatior in atchwerk fight what i wanna know is how to optimize your gear to know wich value will give the best dps im full haste right now and kinda hate it so i would like to fix this

Postby Andolie » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:21 am

To help with the secondary stats thing... Basically anything goes, and you'll see that stated throughout here. :) If you're stacking full haste and not going for the hit/exp caps, I'd recommend hitting those first and then going haste. Personally, I hung on to my mastery until we started working on H.Rag. So many fights require movement and multi-targeting (and not enough to really justify swipe) so having those bleeds tick like a truck was better for me. But just play around until you find something you like and puts up the numbers you want.

Return to Kitty DPS