Register

FluidDruidVids

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Revered

Re: FluidDruidVids

Postby Qbear » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 am

Alys up, hope you guys are crushing firelands!

Revered

Postby Qbear » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 pm

You keep watching em I keep pushing em out Baleroc up and you said there weren't any more patch work fights left.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:06 pm

Stag's up I recorded this pretty early in the AM just trying to get them all out before I take off for the weekend parties. Let me know if I'm too hard to understand.

Honored

Postby Andanas » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:30 pm

I assume you are using Fraps to record the videos. Can you tell us what program you are using to render them, and the settings you use? I'm going to record some fights for my guild. Thanks

Revered

Postby Qbear » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 am

It's fraps to record I use cyberlink power director for the editing//rendering. If your going to buy something I'd go for vegas, though when I went to buy a program this was on sale for 20 bux cheaper which is why I picked it up.

Power Director isn't bad it's pretty basic though as far as editing programs go. All my vids are .wmv 1920x1080p

Revered

Postby Qbear » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 am

Hope you guys didn't forget about me, Chan has been update with Heroic Rhyolith.

A little out of order, but still loads of fun.

Honored

Postby Toro » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:47 pm

I had just posted a vid in the Rag comment as a way to not give a tip, but just show what I do/did. Would it be better to put my vid links in this thread, or leave this to QBear?

Revered

Postby Qbear » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 am

Hey I just got around to looking at this, been gone for a very long time trying to catch up on school stuff. Was actually gone to the point where I stopped raiding with my hardcore guild and went into a much more relax raid schedule guild. If you guys have videos please feel free to share them here or in the general discussion forums. I'll make sure to get videos up if I ever find a guild on my feral that's light weight and still manages to do work.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 am

For anyone who cares, which is probably like one of you, sup endless. Anyway I've returned and have moved guilds.

I'll be raiding with the guild BigCrits which some of you may know from their webshow about their raiding adventures. I only write about this because we will be using one another for a higher traffic flow both to our lovely site as well as to their site.

I will also be more media focused. I will now be live streaming all of my raids and be present durning raids to answer any questions as well as frapsing kills to get the fluiddruid youtube chan back to the glory I had hoped it to be originally.

Keep up the great discussions on the forums as we may have new members joining our community be sure to be as helpful to them as others have been to you.

Just some plugs to get them out of the way if you haven't heard of BigCrits

http://www.bigcrits.com [total media site, guild forums, show list, episode review]

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/officialq/ [where you can catch me raiding with bigcrits tues-thurs and sun 8/11 pm EST]

http://www.youtube.com/user/FluidDruidVids?feature=mhee [the current fluiddruid utube chan]

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigcritsguild [BigCrits WebShow Chan]

Lots of stuff to plug in the end nothing will change except hopefully get alaron having to buy more bandwidth for users to screw up.

Honored

Postby Floofles » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 am

I have been considering making some videos since you kind of stopped for a bit but I went back to my old guild and they're bad :(

Revered

Postby Qbear » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:56 am

Yeah I had written in the little mod forum we got about seeing if anyone could take over, I should of PM'd you since I knew you were asking about the one green phase mal back in T11.

Blah so many missed opportunities.

This guilds currently 4/7 HM so they're not top teir by any means; however, they raid 12 hours a week during progression vs my old guilds 25+ just felt right to switch with all the irl stuff going on.

I'm back now; however, would love to get something going if you want to add your advance knowledge to some encounter vids. Weather they be my PoV or yours.

Site Admin

Postby Alaron » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:54 am

Holy **** you're in BigCrits now? Nice!

(FWIW, bandwidth caps means basically no vids for me over here, so I can't check out your videos. Suckage.)

Revered

Postby Qbear » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:47 am

Well about that....

Chan finally updated with my current guild FH kill of Shannox, Shannox? Yeah Shannox. During the video I explain why the lack of vids and the slight guild hop. So grab a soda pop, and a hot dog and let's chat.

Honored

Postby Toro » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Well, I tried flying for the first time, on Alysrazor 25man...

...and I fraps'd it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGeXV-rm3sc
It's 106 mile to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses... hit it!

Revered

Postby Qbear » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:35 am

updated the chan with the 25m heroic version of Ragnaros, just in time to be back for 4.3

love ya guys.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Do you want to show off your skills in 4.3?

Then be sure to check out the latest video on the FluidDruid YouTube Channel to see how you can make that happen.

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 pm

The video is currently bugged. Won't allow me to view it, it gets stuck at loading then just skips straight to end time and shows next videos.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:25 am

At this time I'm 50% done with uploading the Spine of Deathwing encounter. I apologize for my voice I recorded this after a good night of raiding at 230 in the am.

It's currently 330am so it probably won't be ready for viewing untill 430 or so. Just writing this now because I'm off to bed. Hope you guys had a great first night.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:35 am

Ultraxion is up hope u guys like mangle n mudkips.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:23 pm

The first video in the Konungr 10m pov series is up with Yor'shaj.

People liven overseas might have issues due to the track selection. I'll be checkin over the next few weeks to make sure this doesn't translate over to US issues.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

More 10m videos thanks to Konungr. Ultraxion is up.

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS