Register

Let's talk about logs (Gearing and Execution advise)

Face-rippin fun.

Re: Let's talk about logs (Gearing and Execution advise)

Postby Ledgeby » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:01 am

Ah yeah cheers. I thought that i'd have to use Mew every time to calculate stat values, didn't think to just put haste higher :)
Thanks again guys, you are awesome :)

Honored

Postby adianar » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Update**** I think I hosed up the reforge.. i'm rerunning it now and I'm getting much better results.. my apologies..

Oddly enough, I used wowreforge to end up with a hit/exp cap > mastery/haste balance with crit falling where it lay. As I finally got 4pc heroic shoulders and the reg fire kitty staff, my reforge seemingly all but collapsed into hit/exp near cap > mastery/haste with crit where it lay. The haste/mastery 2nd tier bonus dropped a surprising 300-400 pts of each in the process. I have all/nearly all reg BIS gear with some 391 pieces. I seem to have lost ground however and possibly dps. Is that possible? Lastly I got the matrix trinket to replace seed the next night. SO, lots of change in 2 nights this week, but i"m feeling less than impressed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/g ... nar/simple

PS Until I got 4pc, i was also using the heroic chest from baleroc, seed/hungerer and reg gate shoulders with ranseur. This was the setup which was garnering me approx 1750 mastery/ 1750 haste. I'm sitting with both under 1400 and closer to 1350 while not quite capped in hit and exp...

Revered

Postby shinryu » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:13 pm

So, how does the new Arrow of Time drop from the End Time dungeon (378 ilvl, 383 agil with 1149 haste proc for 20 seconds) compare to reg APS? I'm guessing the Arrow would probably be worth about the same as The Hungerer, and I just generally dislike on-use trinkets, but I never knew if The Hungerer beat out APS...would it be hunting for and replacing APS with? And before you ask, yes Rag's been a bitch, haven't seen Matrix at all on my druid and my rogue lost the roll for it twice >.>

My other trinket is H Hungerer btw, so currently using it and APS.

Postby Cayssaris » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Hey Tinder thanks for looking over my information a while back, Been meaning to reply. I've just been so busy with irl stuff going on between work and home stuff.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Cayssaris wrote:Hey Tinder thanks for looking over my information a while back, Been meaning to reply. I've just been so busy with irl stuff going on between work and home stuff.

Thank you. I have been slammed pretty much by the same stuff. Hope you have fun in 4.3.

Exalted

Postby Tinderhoof » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Hey everyone. I am locking this thread and directing everyone to the new thread for 4.3 http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=618. Thanks for participating!

Previous

Return to Kitty DPS