Register

Feral Secondary Stats (crit cap)

Face-rippin fun.

Moderator: Forum Administrators

Feral Secondary Stats (crit cap)

Postby Jeffthethird » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:35 am

Long time reader for fluid druid (mostly this expansion), first time poster on this forum. Here is the big question I have been wondering since the release of cataclysm, can we get to crit cap. I am noticing a lot of haste on the gear from DS, as well as blizzard shoving a face-full of expertise down our throats. I remember back in wrath (after the removal of god-stat armor penetration) reaching the raid crit cap...and it was awesome. Are we able to reach that threshold again given current gear and 4pt13. (haste makes me feel like I'm a wannabe Rogue, without the shiny legendary).

Don't want this to feel like another "which secondary stats are best for feral" thread, this is just my personal favorite playstyle.

Exalted

Re: Feral Secondary Stats (crit cap)

Postby Tinderhoof » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:38 am

Nope, there is no way you will find yourself near a crit cap this expantion. Taken from a different thread cause I didn't want to type it again:
At the end of Wrath because of an unexpected tier and with the addition of "Heroic" gear kitties were able to hit a crit cap. In Cata you will never be able to get enough crit to hit that mark. So no crit cap. Right now you should try and keep Mastery/Haste/Crit around the same levels. Do not try and make one much higher then the other two. Getting hit/exp cap is up to you.

Return to Kitty DPS