Register

Question about Feral 4 PC for a feral Cat

This and that.

Question about Feral 4 PC for a feral Cat

Postby Lolercaust » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:38 pm

So one of the guilds concerns was if I get 4 piece will I be able to apply the Frenzied Regen buff for the raid after the 15 second bear period and immediately swap back to cat or would I have to stay bear for the duration ?

Revered

Re: Question about Feral 4 PC for a feral Cat

Postby shinryu » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Don't actually have it, but I'm generally guessing you'd probably have to remain bear. But dunno for sure, that'd be a good question.

Postby Lolercaust » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:41 am

I thought that as well, but was hoping to find out ahead of time. Kinda getting tier pushed deciding :P

Postby Lolercaust » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Any idea on this or can anyone test this ?

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 pm

I can almost guarantee you are going to have to stay in bear form.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:10 am

I can now confirm that you 100% have to be in bear form to be able to have your raid keep the buff. You must also of course be glyphed in order for the raid to receive the healing bonus.

Exalted

Postby Konungr » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:18 am

Qbear wrote:I can now confirm that you 100% have to be in bear form to be able to have your raid keep the buff. You must also of course be glyphed in order for the raid to receive the healing bonus.

Yeah, it has 2 effects. If you have it unglyphed, it's like a Tranq, but heals all 10 people and was pretty OP. Glyphed it increases healing taken.

Revered

Postby Qbear » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Okay so something changed,

Now you can be bear and hit your regen then go to cat and dps right away; however, going into bear form with 4p will always give you a 15sec debuff where your not able to benefit from the regen 4p. (spell ID #108095) Makes it a bit harder to work; not impossible though.

Postby Lolercaust » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:01 pm

So one other question... You mentioned if you do not have it glyphed it just heals everyone like a tranq, but having it glyphed it just increases the healing done for everyone? So you can go either way with that ?

Which is more effective for a 25 man in your opinion? I have been going with the glyphed manor.

Postby Paramount » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:27 am

Lolercaust wrote:So one other question... You mentioned if you do not have it glyphed it just heals everyone like a tranq, but having it glyphed it just increases the healing done for everyone? So you can go either way with that ?

Which is more effective for a 25 man in your opinion? I have been going with the glyphed manor.

Generally speaking the glyphed version will result in both you producing better damage from shifting kitty sooner and the raid recieving more healing from 5-6 healers all pumping 30% increased heals for the duration. There may be a couple of situations that could specifically benefit from having a glyphed FR however. What first comes to mind is any situation which players would be out of range of the healers, they will still recieve heals from your rage consuming healing. You could benefit both groups on H Morchok or maybe heal the immune phases on Haraga. Pretty much every other fight should benefit more from the glyph, iirc.
Never underestimate my ability to overestimate my ability.
Bazinga

Exalted

Postby Leafkiller » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Yor'sahj purple phase - the 4 piece FR heal does not trigger the debuff counter.

Return to General Discussion